Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching (1934 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Interesting question... Let me wait for responses from Maximus69, Timothy dare

Jesus warned us about attending to some people, in fact he referred to some people as swine(pigs). Matthew 7:6 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus said we will not be able to do that but PEACE making mission will be heard of globally!

When Putin (Russia) labelled us terrorists, the whole earth heard it and petitions kept coming from many nations that Russia is breaching the agreement of human rights, because he is fighting against the most powerful religious group on planet earth!

So people in all the earth have heard that there is a peace making group that was falsely accused in Russia! wink

So when will you people stop preaching door to door or have you stopped?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus warned us about attending to some people, in fact he referred to some people as swine(pigs). Matthew 7:6 smiley

And he also warned against attending to false prophets that will come in his name claiming the are the chosen ones, the anointed one. (Mt 7:15) such false anointed ones has been parading themselves from 1919 till date, churning out one false prophecies after another while they followers look in amazement how their prophecies turns from one falsehood to new kingdom light. In the expressions of Revelation, they wondered admirably.

Jesus warned that the portion of these false prophets will be in the lake of fire and sulfur, where they are tormented day and night. (Re 20:10)

Are you listening to false prophets today?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus said we will not be able to do that but PEACE making mission will be heard of globally!

When Putin (Russia) labelled us terrorists, the whole earth heard it and petitions kept coming from many nations that Russia is breaching the agreement of human rights, because he is fighting against the most powerful religious group on planet earth!

So people in all the earth have heard that there is a peace making group that was falsely accused in Russia! wink

Live by the fallacy, die by the fallacy. When you were busy insulting all religion, saying all sort of falsehood against them, saying all sort of nonsense against govt that they are control by the devil, has the whole world not been hearing it?

Of all the religion in this world, JWs are the most hateful but whenever they are called to account for their badness, they cry persecution. These were the same nonsense Rutherford was doing until he was arrested, he started shouting persecution.

Tell me, all the prophecies he uttered how the world govt will be destroy by 1919, how the churches will be destroyed, where are they? Does watchtower even have the courage to mention these falsehood? They never learn from their past and are busy uttering rubbish today.

When you have the stomach to call people all sort of names, you should have the stomach to withstand it when they respond not crying persecution.

No one is persecuting you. You are being held into account for your inhumanity to your fellow humans.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
OK,
Where does your paradise belong, has it been fulfilled or it is yet to be fulfilled?
pls read Mathew 6:9,10
pls take note of verse 10.
Jesus asked his disciples to pray for Gods will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
pls read Revelation 14:1
take note 144,000.will enjoy heavenly hope.
pls read. psalm 37:29
the righteous will possess d earth
take note.d earth
and live forever on it
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

Jesus asked his disciples to pray for Gods will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
take note.d earth
and live forever on it

My 6:9,10
St. Matthew 6:9 Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored.
St. Matthew 6:10 May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done here on earth, just as it is in heaven.

Particular emphasis on verse 10. May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Question for you, at the time of speaking these words, was Gods will done in heaven?

cc: paxonel
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

take note.d earth
and live forever on it

Also, refer to Mt 5:5 and Psalms 37:29
Mt 5:5
“Happy are the mild-tempered,*+ since they will inherit the earth.+

Ps 37:29
The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it.

Take a good look at words posses and inherit. They both means the same thing, while the context of each verse are different, (I'll rather not dwell on them)

Now, let me ask you.
Can you possess or inherit something that does not belong to you or willed to you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

My 6:9,10
St. Matthew 6:9 Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored.
St. Matthew 6:10 May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done here on earth, just as it is in heaven.

Particular emphasis on verse 10. May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Question for you, at the time of speaking these words, was Gods will done in heaven?

the kingdom is in heaven.
we as humans are beneficiaries.
some will rule with Jesus in heaven. some will rule here on earth
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by kontalonsmith(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:
How do you feel as Jehovah's witnesses don't come knocking on your door this lockdown period.

Na true say una no get TV for house?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

You are sidestepping my question. I didn't ask where the kingdom is, whether heaven or on earth.

My question is with particular emphasis on verse 10, at the time of Jesus asking his disciples to pray that God's will be done on earth, was Gods will done in heaven?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

You are sidestepping my question. I didn't ask where the kingdom is, whether heaven or on earth.

My question is with particular emphasis on verse 10, at the time of Jesus asking his disciples to pray that God's will be done on earth, was Gods will done in heaven?

yes now it is.
have u heard of death in heaven before?
for example?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

yes now it is.
have u heard of death in heaven before?
for example?

Again, you are sidestepping my question. I didn't ask if it is now done, I asked at the time of Jesus saying those words, was God will done in heaven back then?

My question is with particular emphasis on verse 10, at the time of Jesus asking his disciples to pray that God's will be done on earth, was Gods will done in heaven at that time?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Again, you are sidestepping my question. I didn't ask if it is now done, I asked at the time of Jesus saying those words, was God will done in heaven back then?

My question is with particular emphasis on verse 10, at the time of Jesus asking his disciples to pray that God's will be done on earth, was Gods will done in heaven at that time?

very valid question
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

take note.d earth
and live forever on it

Also, refer to Mt 5:5 and Psalms 37:29
Mt 5:5
“Happy are the mild-tempered,*+ since they will inherit the earth.+

Ps 37:29
The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it.

Take a good look at words posses and inherit. They both means the same thing, while the context of each verse are different, (I'll rather not dwell on them)

Now, let me ask you.
Can you possess or inherit something that does not belong to you or willed to you?

cc: paxonel, achorladey
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
very valid question

It was. Now, is that the response?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

excuse me, who are the some and what scripture did you ger this from?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

take note.d earth
and live forever on it
divide 144,000 by the 12 tribes of Israel how many tribes do you have?
Ofcourse 12 thousand.
Are you part of the 12 thousand?
If yes what tribe do you belong?
Benjamin, Judah or Levite?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

There are apostates that we need to avoid {2John 10-11} because they are out to stare up unnecessary arguments! 1Timotht 6:4; Titus 3:9

I knew most of them here on Nairaland, so if anyone is asking unnecessary questions, the best thing is to direct them to go and find JWs in their neighbourhood.

If our brothers in their neighbourhood that they can see face to face can't satisfy their curiosity, brothers on faceless social media can never satisfy them! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

There are apostates that we need to avoid {2John 10-11} because they are out to stare up unnecessary arguments! 1Timotht 6:4; Titus 3:9

I knew most of them here on Nairaland, so if anyone is asking unnecessary questions, the best thing is to direct them to go and fine JWs in their neighbourhood.

If our brothers in their neighbourhood that they can see face to face can't satisfy their curiosity, brothers on faceless social media can never satisfy them! smiley

Conversational stoppers. Biblical question are asked, the next safety net for your is call someone apostate. Who apostasies more than you?

You claim to have the truth and when such truth is challenged, you run calling someone apostate. That's utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWeHB4qM1Hg

Reminds me of the above video I saw some months ago. When the JWs were challenged on their cherished believes, they resort to name calling and the run off.

paxonel
Achorladey
Maximus69
timothydare
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Your daddy, mommy and all your relatives are Jehovah's Witnesses.

They gave birth to you, bread and brought you up in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses, so if you truthfully have sincere questions about the faith, who should be in the best position to answer you?
People on faceless social media or those you know and can see face to face?

timothydare take note! smiley
rottennaija:

Conversational stoppers. Biblical question are asked, the next safety net for your is call someone apostate. Who apostasies more than you?

You claim to have the truth and when such truth is challenged, you run calling someone apostate. That's utter rubbish.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:
Your daddy, mommy and all your relatives are Jehovah's Witnesses.

They gave birth to you, bread and brought you up in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses, so if you truthfully have sincere questions about the faith, who should be in the best position to answer you?
People on faceless social media or those you know and can see face to face?

timothydare take note! smiley

First of all Maximus69, I know your face. So you are not faceless to me. Second, the same way you run from questions are the same way they all run from it.

Have had encounters with many JWs. Immediately you start taking them off script, they look for a convenient box to put you so they can run off. That's is when the buzz phrase apostate comes in... It's all a subconscious attempt to put you into a convenient location and then stop conversation all together. I have had many encounters to numerous to recount.

Fact it, JWs today are just puppets of governing body. Fact is, truth about your religion and beliefs are no longer hidden, it's you that is hiding from it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

First of all Maximus69, I know your face. So you are not faceless to me. Second, the same way you run from questions are the same way they all run from it.

Have had encounters with many JWs. Immediately you start taking them off script, they look for a convenient box to put you so they can run off. That's is when the buzz phrase apostate comes in... It's all a subconscious attempt to put you into a convenient location and then stop conversation all together. I have had many encounters to numerous to recount.

Fact it, JWs today are just puppets of governing body. Fact is, truth about your religion and beliefs are no longer hidden, it's you that is hiding from it.

Noted, Thanks! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

When last did you notice a JW come knocking on your door? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

Na small coronavirus dey pursue them. At least, we are resting small from their false Gospel.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
rottennaija:

Na small coronavirus dey pursue them. At least, we are resting small from their false Gospel.

Association of ATHEISTS! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:

By this you mean that if an exam is conducted for everyone in your kingdom hall pertaining to what is being thought everyone will score 100% ? grin

Your meme tells me you know the ANSWER already and the monicker who the response was meant for should understand it in all RAMIFICATIONS. Nice one
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Association of ATHEISTS! cheesy

That's not the best you can come you with, is it?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
@timothydare

We are all learning from Jehovah through the faithful and discreet slave! Matthew 24:45

It's only experience that makes the difference between one servant of Jehovah and another! ~ Today's Watchtower study article

These people are ATHEISTS (those who have lost hope in God and wants all others to be like them)

That's why the Organization forewarned us that immediately we notice the traits of unbelief in anyone we should take our leave! Matthew 10:13-14

Of course many of them have studied the Bible with qualified brothers and sisters, but they don't want to subject themselves to God. So they're now looking for ways to justify their unbelief.

Rottennaija is from a Christian home but now he doesn't want to have anything to do with God's people, you can notice his friendship with LordReed (atheist) now, so there is nothing else than to quit discussing with them.

Jesus sent us out in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel (individuals who wants to worship God acceptably) NOT those who have determined not to have anything to do with God again! Matthew 10:6

Agape my brother! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
kontalonsmith:

Na true say una no get TV for house?

If I hear!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
@timothydare

This is another Apostate with the antijw virus in the thread!
achorladey:

If I hear!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by achorladey: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

I knew most of them here on Nairaland, so if anyone is asking unnecessary questions, the best thing is to direct them to go and find JWs in their neighbourhood.

You and your BROTHER( I almost type FRIEND) having been citing scriptures without quoting them......WHY NOW?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris:the Word Makes You Wise / Christians, Dont Lie- Have Atheists Made You Rethink Your Religion! Confess! / Why Is It That People Are Afraid To Marry Church Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.