Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching (1896 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2020
How do you feel as Jehovah's witnesses don't come knocking on your door this lockdown period.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:
How do you feel as Jehovah's witnesses don't come knocking on your door this lockdown period.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
things happening now are sign's of d last days.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2020

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

what has the lockdown got to do with JW. You people are funny
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Jehovah witnesses confuses the concept of God's kingdom a lot. The day i asked them a simple question they could not answer cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Rozz:
Lockdown is affecting d preaching work. That's why you are not seeing witnesses knocking on ya door.
Witnesses are obeying superior authorities.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=paxonel post=88862475]Jehovah witnesses confuses the concept of God's kingdom a lot. The day i asked them a simple question they could not answer cheesy[/q
uote]
What's d question?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Rozz:

Well for your information, Satan stopped the preaching and teaching program that Jesus commissioned in the first century by establishing a counterfeit form of Christianity knows as Roman Catholic Church.

This politically motivated Organization was moving from city to city with weapons of war to force people into accepting their form of religion, after killing all the pioneers of true Christian faith!

America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship in the 1800s and it was 1919 that Jesus (in spirit) completely equipped his group once again for the global preaching and teaching program.

So from 1919 to 2019 makes 100 years that Jehovah's Witnesses have been going from house to house to preach and teach in the midst of hostility and vilification from counterfeit Christians.

Covid19 is the sign that stopped JWs from coming to knock on your doors.

You once asked why it's difficult for you to evangelise and i responded but if you now feel that Jehovah's Witnesses are just playing around then i pity your condition! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:
what's the question?
when is your paradise coming,
Has it come already or it will come in the future?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by helinues: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2020
After asking them about cosmos and possibility of where God could be located out of the billion observable galaxies

Their reactions below

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:

2Peter 3:3-5

Leave that question for our friends who have noticed the fruit of God's holy spirit in our midst.

We are still keeping in touch with them, but as for persons like you, i'll advise you keep the faith you're having at present if you're sure it will lead you to salvation!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

2Peter 3:3-5

Leave that question for our friends who have noticed the fruit of God's holy spirit in our midst.

We are still keeping in touch with them, but as for persons like you, i'll advise you keep the faith you're having at present if you're sure it will lead you to salvation!

God bless you! smiley
the emboldened is the same question I'm asking even to the general Christianity not just only among Jehovah witnesses.
Why are Christians keeping hoping that something will lead them to their heaven or salvation?
Is it that heaven is coming in the future or they are not sure that heaven is now?

Because, the answer to this question influence greatly how we approach issues that affect us presently
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
the emboldened is the same question I'm asking even in the general Christianity not just only among Jehovah witnesses.
Why are Christians keeping hoping that something will lead them to their heaven or salvation?
Is it that heaven is coming in the future or they are not sure that heaven is now?

Because, the answer to this question influence greatly how we approach issues that affect us presently

It's now 100 years that Jehovah's Witnesses have been coming around to knock on your door, expecting you will have a listening ear.

You just said they failed to answer your question and i'm one of them. So that means you need not bother asking me questions my brothers can't answer.

All you need now is suit yourself! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2020
They can't oppose government lockdown, they will stay at home

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

It's now 100 years that Jehovah's Witnesses have been coming around to knock on your door, expecting you will have a listening ear.

You just said they failed to answer your question and i'm one of them. So that means you need not bother asking me questions my brothers can't answer.

All you need now is suit yourself! smiley
you know you don't preach to convince people to join your faith, you allow them to see reasons, whether they join or not grin

may be you are more knowledgeable than some or do you expect all Jehovah witnesses to know enough to answer all questions?

If you have answers to the question, you can say it here. Is your paradise today or is it coming tomorrow ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Well for your information, Satan stopped the preaching and teaching program that Jesus commissioned in the first century by establishing a counterfeit form of Christianity knows as Roman Catholic Church.

This politically motivated Organization was moving from city to city with weapons of war to force people into accepting their form of religion, after killing all the pioneers of true Christian faith!

America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship in the 1800s and it was 1919 that Jesus (in spirit) completely equipped his group once again for the global preaching and teaching program.

So from 1919 to 2019 makes 100 years that Jehovah's Witnesses have been going from house to house to preach and teach in the midst of hostility and vilification from counterfeit Christians.

Covid19 is the sign that stopped JWs from coming to knock on your doors.

You once asked why it's difficult for you to evangelise and i responded but if you now feel that Jehovah's Witnesses are just playing around then i pity your condition! embarassed
I don't have anything against JW and any other.The tag on Roman Catholic Church though.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
you know you don't preach to convince people to join your faith, you allow them to see reasons, whether they join or not grin

may be you are more knowledgeable than some or do you expect all Jehovah witnesses to know enough to answer all questions?

If you have answers to the question, you can say it here. Is your paradise today or is it coming tomorrow ?

According to Jesus, each Christian is fully competent and completely equipped for the work he recruited us!

So anytime you see one of my brothers in the field ministry, know now that if he can't satisfy your curiosity, the same will be the case with me!

All Jehovah's Witnesses globally have the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

None of us is better than the other, we're all students of the greatest counselor who ever lived! Matthew 10:25

Thanks! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Rozz:
I don't have anything against JW and any other.The tag on Roman Catholic Church though.

Never mind young lady, you've said it all! smiley

"You people are funny"

So suit yourself! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Never mind young lady, you've said it all! smiley
"You people are funny"
So suit yourself! smiley
you are really maximus.welldone
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
Read Mathew 24:4-14
2 Timothy 3:1-5
Pls read.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
Some bible prophecy r yet 2 fulfil
Some have come 2 pass.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by timothydare(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
After asking them about cosmos and possibility of where God could be located out of the billion observable galaxies

Their reactions below
God is a spirit
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

Some bible prophecy r yet 2 fulfil
Some have come 2 pass.
OK,
Where does your paradise belong, has it been fulfilled or it is yet to be fulfilled?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Have you people finished doing door to door preaching in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Russia yet? LoL
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

According to Jesus, each Christian is fully competent and completely equipped for the work he recruited us!

So anytime you see one of my brothers in the field ministry, know now that if he can't satisfy your curiosity, the same will be the case with me!

All Jehovah's Witnesses globally have the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

None of us is better than the other, we're all students of the greatest counselor who ever lived! Matthew 10:25

Thanks! smiley
By this you mean that if an exam is conducted for everyone in your kingdom hall pertaining to what is being thought everyone will score 100% ? grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by paxonel(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

Read Mathew 24:4-14
2 Timothy 3:1-5
Pls read.
Why did Jesus said in Matthew 24:34 that the generation of the disciples he was talking to will not pass away until all the things he told them in that chapter be fullfilled?

Can you explain?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by rottennaija(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:
Why did Jesus said in Matthew 24:34 that the generation of the disciples he was talking to will not pass away until all the things he told them in that chapter be fullfilled?

Can you explain?

Interesting question... Let me wait for responses from Maximus69, Timothy dare
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

Have you people finished doing door to door preaching in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Russia yet? LoL

Jesus said we will not be able to do that but PEACE making mission will be heard of globally!

When Putin (Russia) labelled us terrorists, the whole earth heard it and petitions kept coming from many nations that Russia is breaching the agreement of human rights, because he is fighting against the most powerful religious group on planet earth!

So people in all the earth have heard that there is a peace making group that was falsely accused in Russia! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Preaching by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2020
paxonel:

By this you mean that if an exam is conducted for everyone in your kingdom hall pertaining to what is being thought everyone will score 100% ? grin

Jesus taught us never to feel better than one another but to give double honour to other Christian brothers.

So whatever any of our brothers score is to be evaluated by our teacher Sir, NOT you! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers / Logical Fallacies Employed In Trinitarian Theology 1 / I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.