Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Cheating Husband Got Stock In Mistress TOT0 (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Husband Got Stock In Mistress TOT0 (VIDEO) (796 Views)

Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sex Position See Video / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Got Stock In Mistress TOT0 (VIDEO) by Empirewizzy08: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2020
There was a man named Sulah whose wife believed that he was cheating on her. She knew it. She could feel it in her bones. Despite the fact that she had tried to confront him, tried to catch him, tried to get him to fess up, Sulah never admitted to his cheating antics.

And so one day, Sulah's wife devised a plan. She was going to catch him through whatever means she found necessary.

With no other options left to try, Sulah's wife decided to go to a witch doctor from whom she obtained an ancient African charm named "Magun".

I have in the past written about this very deadly charm because I'm very fascinated by it. To read my article about the Magun charm, click on the link below.

In the article, I explain what Magun is. For the purpose of storytelling, I'll summarize it here for you with an excerpt from my piece.

MAGUN is a charm that originates from the Yo..

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH
https://gistwagonuk..com/2020/04/so-good.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Olympic Game: Unbelievable / Viral Video Of A Stripper Mother Teaching Her 4 Yr Old Daughter How To Strip. / Should I tell her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.