Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,815 members, 7,824,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (71425 Views)

Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by PattyMike(m): 1:35am On Apr 27, 2020
HisSexcellency:
This is simple, it is a natural law known as automaton conformity. You're drawn to that which you feel comfortable with, it is an involuntary action. Same reason intelligent students in school gets drawn to one another, while the less intelligent ones do likewise.
Same reason it's easier for a smoker to make friend with another smoker in a new environment. Why a poor man easily makes friends with a fellow poor man and the rich with the rich.
Op, it is your personality that attracts them. It will require effort and determination on your part to break this attraction.
Work on this mentality of settling with what you feel comfortable with, and watch how things will change.

Abeg you get wisdom. Sense too much. As a smoker if I see another smoker, even one beneath or above my socio status, talk don start be that.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by stormborn28(m): 1:39am On Apr 27, 2020
nanceeleecious:

After the story,i thought something valuable will be said..until i read the last paragraph, you no try
heheheheheeee....Okokobiokor
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by richardo20: 1:41am On Apr 27, 2020
U are even lucky dat none of them tell u their mother is a witch and she’s is there messenger...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by stormborn28(m): 1:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I won't go to bed without slapping you for the rubbish you post here
Oturugbeke
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by mufuteeeee(m): 1:44am On Apr 27, 2020
DedeNkem:

Some people always claim they were joking when caught.

Truth be told, I think he was joking. I'm usually highly sarcastic too
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Ayomideboss: 1:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by UKBobo(m): 1:48am On Apr 27, 2020
24kmagic:
I visited my sister recently and where she lives, there's this couple. The husband of that lady is the most useless husband alive. From sunrise to sun set, he'll be inside the room with this heat lying down like a log of wood. The wife will be the one to go out and hustle. This woman takes every rubbish this man throws at her and none of her siblings is aware. She praises him among her siblings and they respect him. But the man is an asshole. The only thing is that he's not violent. He's just useless. When I inquired about this lady to understand why she's enduring all these, I got to understand that she's from a troubled family. Her parents kept breeding children without plans for them. The father gave birth to ten children although two died. They didn't have the best of lives growing up. Their family house is nothing to right home about. In fact, the sisters are also hoping to get married in order to leave that house. This lady can't go back to face the troubles her sisters are trying to run away from. In fact, they are looking up to her. This is just one example out of many in this part of the country. There are so many of such troubled families across 9ja.

Marrying a girl from that family will be of great advantage to you I swear. The reason is because she'll do everything possible to remain married in order not to end up like her siblings. She'll endure every rubbish you throw at her because if she remembers that her father's house is not any better, she'll mellow. She'll want to be the only difference among the girls in the family.

OP, if the present one is a good girl, marry her. She'll make sure your children dont end up like her siblings.

There are some families you marry from and you can't tell the girl rubbish cos you know where you took her from. Whereas there are other families where you'll insult your father-in-law and your wife will still be the one to beg you just to stay in your house.

Where dis house oo?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by joepepsy(m): 1:48am On Apr 27, 2020
You attract who you are. .you too no good.
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

I keep wondering if this is some sort of coincidence.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by addictiv(m): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Well mine is the all the girls I have dated are born in January or September. I have purposely tried to date someone who is born in a different month and it doesn't work. But once I meet a girl born in any of these months, we click like magnets. Funny thing is I am also born in September.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by joepepsy(m): 1:54am On Apr 27, 2020
God bless your papa im no waste im money for school like that Kenyan man wey spend 21k dollar for that useless pikin.
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who is a product of incest?
Have you dated a girl whose brother raped the mother for ritual purposes?
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose own father has been sexually abusing?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 27, 2020
You must be lucky to have girls who are very open to you... You may not be that lucky with the next one.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by shineeye1: 1:55am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:
I just thought about the girls I've been with and noticed a certain trend. This isn't even about the girls themselves who are excellent human beings, but their families.

First girl I dated revealed to me that the dad died of suspected poisoning and her family were chased out of the family house. Her eldest brother is an area boy while it seems things aren't working out for her other siblings.

The next ones dad was late too, one of her sisters is separated from her husband while the first son of nearly 40 has nothing doing.

The other ones history is that her dad is late too. The eldest sister is cohabiting with a man. They have 2 kids already without being married. Her other sisters bride price was just paid after having 3 kids with a man.

For the other one, her dad is late too, died quite early. The eldest sister is in her 30s and unmarried. Her other sister has 3kids for a man who she isn't married to and now they are separated. Things aren't just working for her people.

The one I just met recently told me her parents are late. Lost both of them to suspected poisoning within the space of one year.

This is the picture of society today, it is largely representative of what most are experiencing.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by shineeye1: 1:58am On Apr 27, 2020
addictiv:
Well mine is the all the girls I have dated are born in January or September. I have purposely tried to date someone who is born in a different month and it doesn't work. But once I meet a girl born in any of these months, we click like magnets. Funny thing is I am also born in September.

What are you waiting for, God may be telling you something : marry one born in September and wed her in September...
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by leosahm(m): 2:05am On Apr 27, 2020
u arn cursed nii
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by scopp(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2020
I think it is the Automation conformity issue. What kind of family are you from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by hustla(m): 2:10am On Apr 27, 2020
HisSexcellency:
This is simple, it is a natural law known as automaton conformity. You're drawn to that which you feel comfortable with, it is an involuntary action. Same reason intelligent students in school gets drawn to one another, while the less intelligent ones do likewise.
Same reason it's easier for a smoker to make friend with another smoker in a new environment. Why a poor man easily makes friends with a fellow poor man and the rich with the rich.
Op, it is your personality that attracts them. It will require effort and determination on your part to break this attraction.
Work on this mentality of settling with what you feel comfortable with, and watch how things will change.

What you just described doesn't seem like automation conformity

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Sewa90(f): 2:22am On Apr 27, 2020
OP almost all families has challenges,you should thank God they told you the truth,some ladies hide theirs,choose the one you're happy with and pray.....then you're good to go
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Tripitaka:
Have you dated a girl who is a product of incest?
Have you dated a girl whose brother raped the mother for ritual purposes?
Have you dated a girl who grew up to find out that her actual dad is the family driver, but the pregnancy was passed on to the "willing dad"?
Have you dated a girl whose own father has been sexually abusing?
Have you dated a girl whose mother's nude pictures are all over the internet because she was caught shoplifting?

I believe your answer would be "No", as you would have included these in your narrative.

The families in your narrative can hardly be classed as "troubled" as I would like to think that your experiences are the peculiarities of your average Nigerian family. The average Nigerian family where diabolism and fetishism is real; where cohabitation is in vogue because the government outlaws abortion and your parents would insist on you living with the man who impregnated you even if he has no interest in marrying you; where young widows are still oppressed by their late husband's relatives; where poverty and unemployment is the norm hence a 40yr old unemployed man is nothing out of the ordinary.

The women you have been with are not from troubled families, at least in my opinion. They are simply from Nigerian families.
My summation too.
You are onpoint

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Donattoe(m): 2:38am On Apr 27, 2020
And you always end up adding to their misery by breaking their hearts I guess. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:47am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:

OGA FAST GO FOR DELIVERANCE

IT IS NOT CON ANYTHING 3 IN A ROW HAVE OVERSTRETCHED LAW OF PROBABILITY
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by olayinka87: 2:55am On Apr 27, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Toooor
I saw the toor and my mind said omo akinbo
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by 1x2kills: 2:56am On Apr 27, 2020
phemzypears:
Pls can anybody here assist me with 2k or even 1K at least to buy Foodstuff at home during this Corona period pls,I don’t mind any amount at all sef even if it’s to buy a Carton Of Noodles .

Account number - 2115675032
UBA bank
Pls Retweet

Lol I guess you thought you are on twitter. You have a PhD in begging

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by olayinka87: 2:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Algold: 3:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Papa die in all your cases is my biggest concern.... My guy nor go die Young... Run from Papa die family.. the trend ain't nice to hear
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Mycampuspage: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Are you having problems in your relationship?

Do you desire to know the secret of building a strong relationship?

Read this powerful article from your prolific writer Hauchet Mayor to get all the answers you need.

http://mycampuspage.com/2020/04/25/how-to-build-a-healthy-relationship/
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by tomdon(m): 3:37am On Apr 27, 2020
HisSexcellency:

The question should be why jumping from one lady to another when he said they're excellent??
He said they have problem but keeps adding to it
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by EgunMogaji2: 4:06am On Apr 27, 2020
This is simple, you’re a fixer and you subconsciously gyrate towards women that needs “fixin”.

It’s not necessarily bad but I would snap out of that because it ends up consuming.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by dododawa1: 4:24am On Apr 27, 2020
maybe a punichnment from assecessor sin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? by Successfullion1: 4:35am On Apr 27, 2020
creolehunt:

Check yourself man either you there's no marriage in your destiny or you are the one having problem ��... dont really know if you are narrating a movie or it's a real life story... laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.