Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition (23526 Views)

Northern Governors, Others Pressurize Tinubu To Remove Akpabio - SaharaReporters / Governor Duoye Diri, PDP Using FG's Palliatives To Induce Voters – APC / Douye Diri (PDP) And Timi Sylva (APC) Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by DropsMic(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by fergie001: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
senatordave1:

A 2nd degree in law will suffice
Hahahah....you can do it nah....I expect you to run it cos your course is not too far from it unlike mine.

Though my friend urges me whenever we talk....I will give it a good thought, because I seem to be loving it no thanks to you and other NL-wahala people.... grin
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by baristeredme: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
pdp equal to apc
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Modsfav: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Okay oh

check my siggy
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Munzy14(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
senatordave1:

That means the issue of when the 6 months started counting has been settled.I can never forget the IMO case,it was sweet
just like the bayelsa own sweet us....cheesy
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Glink2018(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Justice Mary Odili will maneuver the judgment for PDP. The guy should just collect the money they want to give him now or Aunty Mary collect it and do another Justice magic
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by annisy(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Foolish politicians the constitution says minimum of school certificates! Just submit your school certificate thatz all but just because they want to feel big they will submit what is needed and not needed,,, the fools should be sent packing
I don't have sympathy for any political leader in this country they are one and thesame thing...

5 Likes

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
All i know is, nothing for APC
Nothing for pdp too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by KingNom(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's well
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Daniwak: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mtchwww! I think say na better person wey get weight. Vijah wey never baf nai won wrestle PDP 4 Bayelsa. Its like him no know d cartel in DAT state. Since APC no win dem, not even Vijah can. Alaibe case wey ppl dey bank on sef nothing come out
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Jobabori(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
mcdokwe:
Even though there might be more to it than we know, but in the light of the above stated reasons, he might be dismissed with a no case ruling.

Whereas a graduate may proceed for national service or be exempted as the case may be immediately his degree result is ratified by the senate, a degree certificate may be delayed until such time the institution is able to hold a convocation and the date of convocation is what is affixed to the certificate.

So, unless there's a clear case of forgery which is not farfetched from our politicians, the ordering of the date makes no difference.

Thank you
A certificate of exemption from service can only be issued at the expiration of that service year. You cannot be issued a certificate of exemption when your mates are still in service. You collect it when they finish the service and collect theirs too.
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
senatordave1:
Nothing for pdp too
The deputy now has Immunity
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
fergie001:
Douye Diri v LM.....SC 5% loading...

Story.
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by mcdokwe(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jobabori:

A certificate of exemption from service can only be issued at the expiration of that service year. You cannot be issued a certificate of exemption when your mates are still in service. You collect it when they finish the service and collect theirs too.
Even at that, the key thing is, how many years interval from his last degree exams to his convocation. Note that some schools hold theirs at four years interval, some two, others more and others are not consistent.
Those should help in determining the validity of his submission.

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Island01: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
You can make legit money from home, by traffic.. is paying kindly check my signature and thank me later
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The deputy now has Immunity
Another legal mishap.in all your years in this section,you didn't learn that office holders have no immunity when it involves election cases?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
mcdokwe:

Even at that, the key thing is, how many years interval from his last degree exams to his convocation. Note that some schools hold theirs at four years interval, some two, others more and others are not consistent.
Those should help in determining the validity of his submission.
Don't manoeuvre through this.it is simple and straightforward,this is pure forgery.a careful perusal of the certificate and confirmation from nysc will reveal this.nysc will only issue you exemption once it is determined that you are a graduate.he forged it,simple
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by mcdokwe(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
senatordave1:

Don't manoeuvre through this.it is simple and straightforward,this is pure forgery.a careful perusal of the certificate and confirmation from nysc will reveal this.nysc will only issue you exemption once it is determined that you are a graduate.he forged it,simple
Oga, I resemble Diri abi the deputy for your eyes? Abeg leave me o

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by ThatFairGuy: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na man he be. He shouldn't back down

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Alanpoza007: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
mcdokwe:
Even though there might be more to it than we know, but in the light of the above stated reasons, he might be dismissed with a no case ruling.

Whereas a graduate may proceed for national service or be exempted as the case may be immediately his degree result is ratified by the senate, a degree certificate may be delayed until such time the institution is able to hold a convocation and the date of convocation is what is affixed to the certificate.

So, unless there's a clear case of forgery which is not farfetched from our politicians, the ordering of the date makes no difference.

Thank you
Mister, no proper University affixes convocation date on a certificate. Are we talking about convocation that some schools conduct once in 2 years? What's written on a certificate is the date the result was ratified by the University Senate, that is the effective graduation date.

2 Likes

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Belleful: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
funny politicians. they are begging the LM candidate to withdraw is petition for the interest of the state and the ijaw nation, but went ahead to sue the apc that brought them to power. so is Lyon from Edo st?
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Lica2baby(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Even if they conducted a fresh Election, APC won't be on the ballot box caused they are already disqualify....
TruthSpeaker:
ANOTHER ELECTION PETITION IN THE SAME STATE FOR A SIMILAR CERTIFICATE RELATED OFFENSE? I’M DONE WITH THIS BAYELSA OF A STATE. THESE USELESS DUDES THAT KEEP FAKING RESULTS. WHILE OTHERS WHERE AT SCHOOL STUDYING, THEY WERE BUSY DRINKING OGOGORO, EATING CATFISH & SMOKING IGBO, DOING PIPELINE VANDALISM, ILLEGAL OIL BUNKERING, CULTISM, ETC.
RIGHT NOW ALL THE FOCUS IS PLACED ON COVID-19 WHICH IS A PANDEMIC AROUND THE WORLD.
APC WILL WILLINGLY AND GENEROUSLY SPONSOR THE DUDE TO KEEP FIGHTING, SO A NEW ELECTION COULD BE CONDUCTED. SOME JUDGES MIGHT MAKES BILLIONS OUT OF THIS FIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Lica2baby(f): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lica2baby:
Even if they conducted a fresh Election, APC won't be on the ballot box caused they are already disqualify....
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
mcdokwe:
Oga, I resemble Diri abi the deputy for you eyes? Abeg leave me o
You resemble their minnion

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Belleful:
funny politicians. they are begging the LM candidate to withdraw is petition for the interest of the state and the ijaw nation, but went ahead to sue the apc that brought them to power. so is Lyon from Edo st?
Political irony
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by bayelsaowei(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
never..that man should chase that motion to the end...bayelsa is cursed..
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lica2baby:
They will be no new election,the aim is to also disq pdp
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by ifiokjohn(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
You keep wasting your time shall. wasted effort!
Diri is Bayelsa Governor. you either accept that or go and kill.your self
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by mcdokwe(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Alanpoza007:

Mister, no proper University affixes convocation date on a certificate. Are we talking about convocation that some schools conduct once in 2 years? What's written on a certificate is the date the result was ratified by the University Senate, that is the effective graduation date.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka where I schooled is a proper university, and yes they affix convocation date on their cert.

From the image attached, you can see the session ended in July, and the Convocation and degree award was in November. If perchance the owner's result were not computed before the convocation, but he had satisfactorily completed his studies, a statement of result would have been issued to enable him go for service, but the cert can only be awarded and issued by the next convocation. Consequent upon that, whereas the date of completion remains July 2018, the date of issue might now be in November 2019 or whenever, and he might have completed his service year or gotten an exemption by then.

I am not saying the Deputy's result or exemption cert is not forged, I am only saying they should be mindful before their case is knocked out on "technical grounds"

Merci.

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by BastardSage: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Na man he be. He shouldn't back down
[/s]
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by ifiokjohn(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Glink2018:
Justice Mary Odili will maneuver the judgment for PDP. The guy should just collect the money they want to give him now or Aunty Mary collect it and do another Justice magic
Just like APC did IMO state magic ba9
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by ifiokjohn(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Glink2018:
Just like APC did IMO state magic ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat / MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Islamization: Afikpo Igbos Are 80 Percent Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.