Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition (23520 Views)

Northern Governors, Others Pressurize Tinubu To Remove Akpabio - SaharaReporters / Governor Duoye Diri, PDP Using FG's Palliatives To Induce Voters – APC / Douye Diri (PDP) And Timi Sylva (APC) Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Legendguru: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Sctests: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
annisy:
Foolish politicians the constitution says minimum of school certificates! Just submit your school certificate thatz all but just because they want to feel big they will submit what is needed and not needed,,, the fools should be sent packing
I don't have sympathy for any political leader in this country they are one and thesame thing...

Walahi when I want to contest election, even though I have my WAEC, B.Sc, M.Sc and a Doctorate, I am submitting my secondary school testimonial, that Supreme court has settled it that all is needed as minimum qualification is evidence of attendance of secondary school, there is no mention of WAEC as pre-requisite. A Secondary school testimonial is an evidence of attendance of secondary education.

Minumum qualification is what I will be submitting to INEC. I don't have time for all these political hullabaloos.

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by senatordave1(m): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2020
mcdokwe:
University of Nigeria, Nsukka where I schooled is a proper university, and yes they affix convocation date on their cert.

From the image attached, you can see the session ended in July, and the Convocation and degree award was in November. If perchance the owner's result were not computed before the convocation, but he had satisfactorily completed his studies, a statement of result would have been issued to enable him go for service, but the cert can only be awarded and issued by the next convocation. Consequent upon that, whereas the date of completion remains July 2018, the date of issue might now be in November 2019 or whenever, and he might have completed his service year or gotten an exemption by then.

I am not saying the Deputy's result or exemption cert is not forged, I am only saying they should be mindful before their case is knocked out on "technical grounds"

Merci.

Plausible but not possible.the date on your degree will always be when you actually graduated.for instance if I graduated 2016 january, and I got my result 2018,the date will still be January 2016 and nysc will always take note and issue you something with a later date.this was hurriedly forged.it is common.take note when the nysc personnel comes to testify,you will see how they will deny the cert.mind you the deputy made several attempts to secretly withdraw the exemption cert
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by mcdokwe(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2020
senatordave1:

Plausible but not possible.the date on your degree will always be when you actually graduated.for instance if I graduated 2016 january, and I got my result 2018,the date will still be January 2016 and nysc will always take note and issue you something with a later date.this was hurriedly forged.it is common.take note when the nysc personnel comes to testify,you will see how they will deny the cert.mind you the deputy made several attempts to secretly withdraw the exemption cert
okay, bye
Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by Prinznonny: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
mcdokwe:
Even though there might be more to it than we know, but in the light of the above stated reasons, he might be dismissed with a no case ruling.

Whereas a graduate may proceed for national service or be exempted as the case may be immediately his degree result is ratified by the senate, a degree certificate may be delayed until such time the institution is able to hold a convocation and the date of convocation is what is affixed to the certificate.

So, unless there's a clear case of forgery which is not farfetched from our politicians, the ordering of the date makes no difference.

Thank you

I see a point.

1 Like

Re: Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition by cRobo: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
StarUp:
Issorite

after going through most of your post and meme, I wanna ask if you are a blogger, I will like to see your blog, meanwhile still wondering if you are the gorgeous one on your profile pic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Disco Announces Tariff Increase, NERC Silent / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.