Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight (2547 Views)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by UJDelight: 12:24am On May 04, 2020
Hi.
Please kindly help me. My sick mother need your financial assistance it's a genuine case and urgent.
I have shared a video of her, a copy of the punch newspaper where it was published on the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5833781/single-mother-kidney-failure
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by UJDelight: 12:25am On May 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:
We are grateful,to announce that we have been disbursing, 500+ is going to be massive, but I do know that Nigerians are mostly ungrateful and unconcerned, it doesn't matter what you do for them, the moment it doesn't go as they expected, they begin to curse you.

Their mouths and tongues are full of curses. If we were to do this for man's sake, no Kobo will leave my account.

Hi.
Please kindly help me. My sick mother need your financial assistance it's a genuine case and urgent.
I have shared a video of her, a copy of the punch newspaper where it was published on the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5833781/single-mother-kidney-failure
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Nettybrown(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Stage two
But no single person showed appreciation in stage one. Hmmm.....Ok o.

2 Likes

Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by frankoben(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Stage two

May God reward you for your kindness,

First bank.

Thanks
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by user32(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2020
First Bank

Thanks
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2020
This is very commendable.
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by situations: 11:00pm On May 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:
We are grateful,to announce that we have been disbursing, 500+ is going to be massive, but I do know that Nigerians are mostly ungrateful and unconcerned, it doesn't matter what you do for them, the moment it doesn't go as they expected, they begin to curse you.

Their mouths and tongues are full of curses. If we were to do this for man's sake, no Kobo will leave my account.
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by lacapine: 11:17pm On May 05, 2020
I don't know who you are but I say may God bless you. Atimes we do things for humanity and forget but God never forgets. He will reward you a million folds. For those that were beneficiaries, I pray God multiplies the resources in your hands.
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Nettybrown(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2020
lacapine:
I don't know who you are but I say may God bless you. Atimes we do things for humanity and forget but God never forgets. He will reward you a million folds. For those that were beneficiaries, I pray God multiplies the resources in your hands.
cheesy grin
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Mayfinegirl: 12:50pm On May 06, 2020
I got credit alert from you.God bless you and reward you greatly. Thank you
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Mercisharelove(f): 7:00am On May 11, 2020
Blame wike if we are not able to disburse cash. Pray the lockdown is over
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Blame wike if we are not able to disburse cash. Pray the lockdown is over

Are u this Mad?

Is your brain paining you?

Don't you think you need help?

angry angry
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by dudukekere(f): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Though we have not concluded the method, we are looking at 500 poor individuals. It's going to be private without any public sympathy

Thank you for this kind of gesture, God bless you.
It hasn't been easy for my husband and taking care of the family,
his company haven't been paid for some months now and he is even getting depressed.
Kindly assist to get food at home please.
Faith O. Ogedengbe
Access 0037471912
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Seersam(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2020
I need to get some malaria drugs. Fell Ill since Thursday and I have been using boiled lemon and mango leaves but it's not working. Kindly help me. My account number is 2106796823, UBA
Re: My Company And I Will Be Giving Out Cash Tonight by Mbryt: 5:44pm On May 20, 2020
Please help a little brother 3088905775

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Naija Food Blogging Site Ever. / Plastic Rice Floods Nigeria, Experts Explain Tests To Detect Fake / What Are The Things I Need For Learning How To Bake? He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.