Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... (2196 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / Excessive Sex On A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by TheStorier(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
One thing that baffles me about women is that they have an unpredictable nature. My true story goes like this, I know of a neighbour who always quarrel her husband over excessive sex. Unfortunately her husband died. Her in-laws hostility and frustration forced her into brothel where she has to satisfy over ten men daily for several months in other to make a living. At most her husband will go four rounds daily while she has to satisfy ten daily. I think women are sexually strong in brothel but weak and lazy at their matrimonial home. Is it because money is involved?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by Oluromantic: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Every woman have the capacity to receive their husbands up to 3 times a day. If it's not possible, Jesus won't advocate for monogamy in the new testament. It's necessary especially in this immoral generation to avoid temptations outside. There's just this dark part of their attitude every woman have to break and deal with..Thinking it's a favor they're doing for allowing their husbands have sex with them. When a man does not love you..that's understandable. But even with all the love and pampering and buying her things, yet they escape their duties when they shd even be the ones seducing their husbands in the matrimony. It's when they lose what they have that they'll start valuing it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by dawnomike(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
The first was out off love the second was for survival i guess...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by ednut1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Which kind mumu story be this na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
op if a lady engages in prostituition doesnt mean she has a high sex drive.there many ladies w ith very low sex drive and they engage in prostituition.na dem know how dem take dey satisfy their customers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by Kamani8: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheStorier:
One thing that baffles me about women is that they have an unpredictable nature. My true story goes like this, I know of a neighbour who always quarrel her husband over excessive sex. Unfortunately her husband died. Her in-laws hostility and frustration forced her into brothel where she has to satisfy over ten men daily for several months in other to make a living. At most her husband will go four rounds daily while she has to satisfy ten daily. I think women are sexually strong in brothel but weak and lazy at their matrimonial home. Is it because money is involved?

This story is definitely false. This thread should be deleted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05am On Apr 28, 2020
it is very silly of you to compare a woman who complains about sex with her husband with one who MUST have sex to make money. just because some women gladly have sex FOR MONEY, does not mean they suddenly enjoy sex.

the main point here is that, if money wasnt involved, i highly doubt this woman would have sex with any of these men.
Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by TheStorier(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2020
dawnomike:
The first wad out off love the second was for survival i guess...
But was the marriage not for survival. After all her her husband gave almost all her needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by TheStorier(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2020
lefulefu:
op if a lady engages in prostituition doesnt mean she has a high sex drive.there many ladies w ith very low sex drive and they engage in prostituition.na dem know how dem take dey satisfy their customers.
But they can not apply those tactics to their husband.
Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by TheStorier(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Kamani8:

This story is definitely false. This thread should be deleted
It happened in my neighbourhood..
Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
TheStorier:
But they can not apply those tactics to their husband.
nope cos in the case of their husband they are not having sex in exchange for money like they do with their customers.A woman can have sex even if she is not in the mood or she has very low sex drive.just lubricate the down below with some lubricant and she is good to go.So in the case of prostuition money will be a big motivation for her even if she hates sex.
Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by NobleDeSage001: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP, the two scenarios should not be compared. She took to prostitution as a way to eke out a living. She is compelled to have sex with men in exchange for money. She can go on with as many men as possible on a daily basis just to receive more cash.
In other words, the more men she can service sexually, the more money she will make to cater for her needs and that of her children.

In the case of her husband, perhaps he was always demanding it on daily basis and she did not see the need to comply with such demands. Sex can be very boring when it becomes a routine.
Partners can enjoy sex if they approach it more creatively rather than just jerking off. A woman can only emotionally participate in a sex act if she is mentally prepared to recieve the action. If this is not the case, forget it, anything the man does will put her off.

#Care to make some money during this lockdown? See my signature...
Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Op ..no mind those guys telling u the 2stories doesn't correlate...they are chasing after some dirty girls like that here on nairaland so it's always hard for them to talk true so d girls won't loose interest undecided
Re: Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... by TheStorier(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

In other words, the more men she can service sexually, the more money she will make to cater for her needs and that of her children.

In the case of her husband, perhaps he was always demanding it on daily basis and she did not see the need to comply with such demands. Sex can be very boring when it becomes a routine.
Does it mean her husband is not giving her enough money or what? In the first scenario she services more men daily for more cash. In the second she must do it daily for her to receive more cash from her husband also. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference BTW 2 Nigerian Couples Who Visited ATM Machine {{photos}} / Am I In Danger Cos Of My POS Hustle? / What Made U Stop Having Feelings For Someone U Were..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.