Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life (6453 Views)

Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch / Worst Mistake Of My Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by PlsBanMe: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
You wanted to go back because you are not getting what you used to get at your aunt's place. You would not have thought of leaving if you are enjoying your mom's place.

You are an ingrate who deserve to be shut out by your aunt.

So enjoy your new miserable life

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Icare4uu:
I feel bad dat I betrayed my mum she is not my birth mother but my uncle wife , the best woman who saved me 4rm my abusive mother , she took custody of me when I was 6 bcoz my mum was a drug addict sleeping around with men and she never cared about me, so it was my aunt who rescued me from her. She doesn’t have any children of her own but she had me and her stepson my uncle son from a previous relationship. She gave me the best life dat my own mother couldn’t give me and I alwyas respected her for that, my birth mum came back when I was 14 I didn’t like her bcoz she was controlling and manipulative she is always abusing my uncle wife bcoz she doesn’t have any children and she keep telling me not to respect my aunt , I used to tell her off and I keep avoiding her (my mum) but later she has succeeded in brainwashing me and turned me against my aunt. I hated my aunt , I started insulting her to the extend of slapping and calling her barren my aunt cried uncontrolled and curse me , I was 17 I didn’t really care about her anymore and before my uncle could get home , I packed my clothes and run away. I have been staying with my mum for the past 3 years , I have seen nothing good in her , she is not a good mother , she has 6 children but only 2 are staying with her ( my baby sister and I), she has abandoned my 4 brothers with their dads bcoz she doesn’t want male children , she she want me to be like her by sleeping with men , drinking and drugs because I have refuse dat lifestyles , we are quarrelling almost every day. I regrets leaving my family who loved me a lot just to be with her. I want to go back home to them and I have tried contacting my aunt to ask her to forgive me and she blocked me. I called my brother he said I should stop bothering him. I am scared to call my uncle bcoz the outcome will be worse. I am unhappy , tears has become my foods , I just hate my life , I hate my mum and I wants to die. Please how do I make my family to forgive me . Please help a sister. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

How did your mother succeed in brain washing you when you saw her lifestyle and that of your aunt?

Anyways, you need to beg for their forgiveness. And if you are serious, the way you ran away from them is the same way you would go to their house and knock on their door till they open up literally.

That they forgive you doesn't mean they have to take you back anyways.

What are you doing with your life? School? Learning a trade?
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bukatyne(f): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

She was 17. Raised up without proper parenting, and you expect her to make the right decisions at that age?

So a 17 year old doesn't know left from right?

4 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bolseas(f): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

She was 17. Raised up without proper parenting, and you expect her to make the right decisions at that age?

The said aunt took her in at the age of 6. She lived with for 11 years before her mum came to pick her at the age of 17.

Her mum probably felt she was ripe enough to join the business she is into.

That aunty gave her the best life she could afford for 11 years from the age of 6. It is right their in her post.

2 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by izzou(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

So a 17 year old doesn't know left from right?

So a 17 year old girl cannot make mistakes, or act foolishly?
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bolseas(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
uruba23:
you still need to go and apologize but not with the intention of going back.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

So a 17 year old girl cannot make mistakes, or act foolishly?

You call beating a woman who cared for her like a child for eleven years and calling her barren a mistake?

No sir.

6 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by izzou(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

You call beating a woman who cared for her like a child for eleven years and calling her barren a mistake?

No sir.

I used "act foolishly" too. Or wouldn't it be classified as that? And yes, it can be called a mistake. You were not there to know how it transpired. That girl is a teen for heaven's sake...A teen with a troubled background

Maybe the op should commit suicide to justify the slap and insults she gave her aunty.

Everybody has had his chance of misbehaving in life. If you haven't? Very good for you ma
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by jeph19(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

The aunt raised her up properly, she said she was brainwashed by her mum, but going to the extent of slapping her aunt...

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Heiterkeit(f): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

I used "act foolishly" too. Or wouldn't it be classified as that? And yes, it can be called a mistake. You were not there to know how it transpired. That girl is a teen for heaven's sake...A teen with a troubled background

Maybe the op should commit suicide to justify the slap and insults she gave her aunty.

Everybody has had his chance of misbehaving in life. If you haven't? Very good for you ma

Stop trying hard to justify nonsense, all in a bid to appear kind-hearted and please the girl who is the owner of the thread and those in her support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by izzou(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
jeph19:

The aunt raised her up properly, she said she was brainwashed by her mum, but going to the extent of slapping her aunt...

And I ask?

Do we keep repeating the gravity of her actions,o
or do we advise her on what to do?

Because that's what is littered most on the 1st page
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by izzou(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Heiterkeit:

Stop trying hard to justify nonsense, all in a bid to appear kind-hearted and please the girl who is the owner of the thread and those in her support.

What part did I justify her slapping or insulting her aunt?

If you don't know the meaning of justify, stop using the word
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

A teen with troubled background?

Your 'misbehaving' angle would make sense if the girl was incited by her aunt to insult her mother.

Anyways, i have said my piece on the first page.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by PuZZyNegro: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
veave:

Stop abeg. She was a kid. What does a teenager know at 17? At least she has realized her mistake.

@op go with her church pastor and beg her. Tell her you are genuinely sorry and mean it. Cry very well even if she chases you away lie in front of her door at night and refuse to go.
Don't forget to cry well well and hit yourself on the floor. You know that bleble crying style in nollywod.

grin grin grin

Like seriously? What does a teenager know at 17?

Please, tell yourself the truth. At 17, some girls are already mothers. This is something a sensible and well trained 8 year old will never do.

She was not a kid unless she acted under an external influence, there's no excuses for her behavior.

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Ibechris2: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't know what to say...?

Una matter too much.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by izzou(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

A teen with troubled background?

Your 'misbehaving' angle would make sense if the girl was incited by her aunt to insult her mother.

Anyways, i have said my piece on the first page.

From the first post, I never defended her actions. I even called it a costly mistake

Yet, I keep receiving quotes because I said she was 17 and foolish

Maybe the op should just commit suicide. She doesn't deserve forgiveness from her aunt or even from God. She's old enough not to take such actions. That would obviously be better

Smh
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Boss13: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
crackkhaus:
Like mother, like daughter...

Oh my goodness - you're something else, but probably not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eseries:
I don't care if you are 17 or 20. I want to say Fúck you!

I hope you aunty keeps to her decision and never allow you back in her life.

Your apology isn't genuine, like you stated, things are simply bad for you and you miss your old life where you were cared for and pampered.

Hopefully your Uncle's son isn't like you and your aunt get's to enjoy a loving mother and son relationship with him.

Again I say Fûck you!

She will understand bera now
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who is this desperate bitch tryna fool

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by frozen70(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Icare4uu:
I feel bad dat I betrayed my mum she is not my birth mother but my uncle wife , the best woman who saved me 4rm my abusive mother , she took custody of me when I was 6 bcoz my mum was a drug addict sleeping around with men and she never cared about me, so it was my aunt who rescued me from her. She doesn’t have any children of her own but she had me and her stepson my uncle son from a previous relationship. She gave me the best life dat my own mother couldn’t give me and I alwyas respected her for that, my birth mum came back when I was 14 I didn’t like her bcoz she was controlling and manipulative she is always abusing my uncle wife bcoz she doesn’t have any children and she keep telling me not to respect my aunt , I used to tell her off and I keep avoiding her (my mum) but later she has succeeded in brainwashing me and turned me against my aunt. I hated my aunt , I started insulting her to the extend of slapping and calling her barren my aunt cried uncontrolled and curse me , I was 17 I didn’t really care about her anymore and before my uncle could get home , I packed my clothes and run away. I have been staying with my mum for the past 3 years , I have seen nothing good in her , she is not a good mother , she has 6 children but only 2 are staying with her ( my baby sister and I), she has abandoned my 4 brothers with their dads bcoz she doesn’t want male children , she she want me to be like her by sleeping with men , drinking and drugs because I have refuse dat lifestyles , we are quarrelling almost every day. I regrets leaving my family who loved me a lot just to be with her. I want to go back home to them and I have tried contacting my aunt to ask her to forgive me and she blocked me. I called my brother he said I should stop bothering him. I am scared to call my uncle bcoz the outcome will be worse. I am unhappy , tears has become my foods , I just hate my life , I hate my mum and I wants to die. Please how do I make my family to forgive me . Please help a sister. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

You have to move

You have to look for your family, forget about your mum, she only wants someone that will take over her illegal life style so that she will have a partner

Look for them wherever you can and go to them alone and seek for reconciliation, let them know that your mum instigated you

You may not be stable in life for she has placed a course on you and you need her to forgive and accept you back to her life and you can stay with her and win her back

Leave your mum she is in her own world and needs a deputy of which it's going to be you

Before then go to God in prayers and all will be well

Plan to get something doing and rescue your sister from your mum
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
you are not a good person,how can you go to such extent,i think you should look for a way to be independent while you seek her forgiveness else it will look like you came to apologize kos you are suffering
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by crackkhaus: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss13:

Oh my goodness - you're something else, but probably not far from the truth.
She's a mirror image of her mum, the behavioural similarities are too strong to ignore.

The kind of madness that will make a 17yr old slap anyone who is much older than she is, has to be imbedded in her DNA.
Being brainwashed or being a 17yr old does not cause this kind of madness.

She's already being abusive, it's hoepreneurship that's remaining.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Eddygourdo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Icare4uu:
please try and die. Uselss fellow. Thanks
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by jeph19(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

And I ask?

Do we keep repeating the gravity of her actions,o
or do we advise her on what to do?

Because that's what is littered most on the 1st page
Tru... We're supposed to advise her
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'd rather adopt than raise the child of a relative if I can't have a child of my own.

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Icare4uu, You lost the privileges of a child the day you raised your filthy hand to slap a woman who nurtured you.
Only a bastard will dare to do that!
Your only aim now should be to obtain genuine forgiveness if you want life to be fair to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by vision2050: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
This is heavy o. I think you should look for a way to develop yourself so that you can make something for yourself rather than depending on anybody.

Your mom is basically minus one, your aunt has no fault, she's simply paying you back in your own coin and owes you nothing. In fact nobody, other than your mom, owes you anything at all. The sooner you understand that, the better for you.

You're only still 20, so the world can be what you make it.

On the other hand though, if you really wanna commit suicide, I'll advise you to go the way of barbiturates overdose. The most painless way. Bless.
prescribed suicide drug on a largest forum is senseless. Do you know how many people that visits here daily?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by galadima77(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
So if everything was nice and fairy with your biologically mother, you wouldn't apologize to your uncle's wife abi?

Someone you thought was your mom because she took very good care of you. You insulted her and called her barren.

Let me advise you because you're a fellow human not withstanding your character is ugly...very ugly.

Go and seek genuine forgiveness from God and leave the poor woman alone. God will guide her to you if you're sincere enough. Because you sound selfish

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
izzou:

17-year olds know right from wrong.
A 17-yr old who bullies can be expelled from school.
A 17-yr old who commits a crime can be tried as an adult.
When it comes to how you treat others, at 17, you know.

4 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Tripitaka: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
yomi007k:

So you would take her back if you were in their shoes?

You are not afraid of greater harm the op or her real mother can cause?

Please let the aunt rest, going back may send her to an early grave. Moreover if she was doing fine, she won't regard or remember her aunt.

Let the op get a life.

I most likely wouldn't. But we do not know how forgiving her adoptive parents can be which is why I suggested the apologies. Even if they take her back, I do not think they will forget what she has done. It will take some supreme miracle for their relationship to get back to normal.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bogdaddy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stay with your mom, all you need is a good adviser
Icare4uu:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? / Busted, Cheating Husband Caught Red Handed By Wife In A Limousine With Video / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.