Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life (6455 Views)

Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch / Worst Mistake Of My Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I just laugh at the people here wasting their time to advise the Op...

Lol. grin

cheesy
It is obviously a writer testing their skills on the forum. They even know to make enough mistakes and all. It would be really annoying if it weren’t funny.
Any body that posts with a new account I don’t take seriously on here.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by manmade(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
An Apple doesn't fall far from it's tree
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by JasonJidenna(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
merahki:

cheesy
It is obviously a writer testing their skills on the forum. They even knew to make enough mistakes and all. It would be really annoying if is weren’t funny.
Any body that posts with a new account I don’t take seriously on here.
SMH

You're very wise bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by omoharry(f): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Your uncle has a child from a broken home

You are a child of a broken home

Your step mom is without child

You called her barren

You have siblings from different men

Your biological mom is a community fowl bearing children with different men, a drug addict and an Ashawo

I have a question:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR BLOODLINE? ARE YOU PEOPLE CURSED?

Jesus!!You use style get mouth ,no be small. Community fowl ? This really cracked me up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by jamesversion: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
DanseMacabre:
This is heavy o. I think you should look for a way to develop yourself so that you can make something for yourself rather than depending on anybody.

Your mom is basically minus one, your aunt has no fault, she's simply paying you back in your own coin and owes you nothing. In fact nobody, other than your mom, owes you anything at all. The sooner you understand that, the better for you.

You're only still 20, so the world can be what you make it.

On the other hand though, if you really wanna commit suicide, I'll advise you to go the way of barbiturates overdose. The most painless way. Bless.

@bolded, that so sweet of you... How much do they sell the drug.

And for the @icare4uu, carry your cross. You wilfully insulted and attacked a loving and caring woman who stood in as a mother in your life. You don't deserve pity. Join your mum in her prostitution business as that is what you are destined to be.

Or the kind gentleman I just quoted has your easy way out.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
crackkhaus:

She's a mirror image of her mum, the behavioural similarities are too strong to ignore.

The kind of madness that will make a 17yr old slap anyone who is much older than she is, has to be imbedded in her DNA.
Being brainwashed or being a 17yr old does not cause this kind of madness.

She's already being abusive, it's hoepreneurship that's remaining.

Na real DNA embedded.

Someone who cared for you for 11 years.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by yomi007k(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tripitaka:

I most likely wouldn't. But we do not know how forgiving her adoptive parents can be which is why I suggested the apologies. Even if they take her back, I do not think they will forget what she has done. It will take some supreme miracle for their relationship to get back to normal.

I dey tell you.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by fredopareto(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
A girl who stay with us do d same tin to my mum..from experience.. D problem started wen u ve reach a certain age and u can't bear der control or work given to u so u tink u nid ur freedom and u take d advantage of staying wit ur mum BT unfortunate it wasn't wat u re expecting..ur mum didn't brainwash u oooo.d most painful part of it is dat dey will leave wen it is time u wan to start benefiting from dem.....for Naw concentrate and pray so u can pervert d cure..nd move on cus dey ve move on...na so all of dem dey do...

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
God bless you
Tripitaka:
I do not think you're a good person. Yes. Because as against popular opinion, I do not think that all is fair in love and war. For you to call your adoptive mother barren (knowing that this will hurt the inner recesses of her soul) and even go as far as slapping her points to an innate vileness and despicability. People reveal their true selves and most honest opinion in times of heightened emotions or during extremely heated quarells.

You knew what you were doing and telling us you were 17 does not absolve you of the unavoidable consequences of your actions. These people gave you life, gave you shelter, gave you a new life compass; things your biological mother could not do because her priorities laid elsewhere. You left your adoptive mom at 17 but only started feeling regret at 20, Why? Because over the past 3yrs you found out that the grass wasn't greener on the other side after all. Perhaps you've been trying to have a "New start" with your mom but it has been effort in futility. Had you realised your biological mother is now a brand new person, would you feel regret at your hitherto repulsive behaviour? Certainly not.

What do I think you should do? Go back "home", kneel at the feet of your adoptive parents' and make sure to cry enough tears, spek to them in the language they will understand. I hope you have lost enough weight too as this will strengthen your argument. Tell them you thought you knew what you were doing (even though you did), but have realised that all that glitters isn't gold.

That saI'd, never forget the road that leads you home. Family is not necessarily those connected to you by blood, but anyone who will stick with you when the chips are down and who genuinely cares for you.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
I think she should go back and apologise for her wrongs. This may earn her the aunt's forgiveness even if her staying back with them isn't guaranteed.
yomi007k:

So you would take her back if you were in their shoes?

You are not afraid of greater harm the op or her real mother can cause?

Please let the aunt rest, going back may send her to an early grave. Moreover if she was doing fine, she won't regard or remember her aunt.

Let the op get a life.

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by yomi007k(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Bodydialect57:
I think she should go back and apologise for her wrongs. This may earn her the aunt's forgiveness even if her staying back with them isn't guaranteed.

Yea.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 29, 2020
This one na family problem o
...forget it that your haunt cannot take you back. I wouldn’t either... make everybody answer him mama name...Dey your dey make she dey her dey abeg.

We all make mistakes, crying or regrets cannot change or rewrite our errors, but making the best out of the situation is what matters. Now is time for you to rewrite your future.

It is well with you! E go be!! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Welcomme: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2020
If it were to be me, I will never forgive an ungrateful bitchh like you... I will leave you to continue living your frustrated life and pray you commit suicide.

I just dey vex say I read this nonsense. What an ungrateful fool..
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by crackkhaus: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Na real DNA embedded.

Someone who cared for you for 11 years.
She's a witch-in-training. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
There’s no way this happened. You tried it. With the nonsensical embellishments to booth too. Well done.

However, if it did happen, you want us to advice you on how to get accepted back into the family that treated you so well and you paid them back with that type of behavior.?

If you are really sorry, you won’t even want to go back there to live with them.
You will make effort to only obtain forgiveness, improve your life and try as much as you can to make up for what you did to your uncle and his wife. From a distance until they are ready to look at your face.

Stop looking to go back and benefit from them all over again. Like they haven’t done enough for you already.

Icare4uu:
I feel bad dat I betrayed my mum she is not my birth mother but my uncle wife , the best woman who saved me 4rm my abusive mother , she took custody of me when I was 6 bcoz my mum was a drug addict sleeping around with men and she never cared about me, so it was my aunt who rescued me from her. She doesn’t have any children of her own but she had me and her stepson my uncle son from a previous relationship. She gave me the best life dat my own mother couldn’t give me and I alwyas respected her for that, my birth mum came back when I was 14 I didn’t like her bcoz she was controlling and manipulative she is always abusing my uncle wife bcoz she doesn’t have any children and she keep telling me not to respect my aunt , I used to tell her off and I keep avoiding her (my mum) but later she has succeeded in brainwashing me and turned me against my aunt. I hated my aunt , I started insulting her to the extend of slapping and calling her barren my aunt cried uncontrolled and curse me , I was 17 I didn’t really care about her anymore and before my uncle could get home , I packed my clothes and run away. I have been staying with my mum for the past 3 years , I have seen nothing good in her , she is not a good mother , she has 6 children but only 2 are staying with her ( my baby sister and I), she has abandoned my 4 brothers with their dads bcoz she doesn’t want male children , she she want me to be like her by sleeping with men , drinking and drugs because I have refuse dat lifestyles , we are quarrelling almost every day . I regrets leaving my family who loved me a lot just to be with her. I want to go back home to them and I have tried contacting my aunt to ask her to forgive me and she blocked me. I called my brother he said I should stop bothering him. I am scared to call my uncle bcoz the outcome will be worse. I am unhappy , tears has become my foods , I just hate my life , I hate my mum and I wants to die. Please how do I make my family to forgive me . Please help a sister. Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Vyolet:
You lot are always ungrateful, I've met quite a number.
It is not easy to raise someone else's child especially if their mother is still alive, no matter how much care you show to them, they will still stab you at the back.

Bravo! This is experience talking.

As long as the biological parents are alive, the adopted child WILL ALWAYS have allegiance to them, no matter what!

2 Likes

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by eyinjuege: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

She was 17. Raised up without proper parenting, and you expect her to make the right decisions at that age?

She was actually raised with proper parenting by her aunt. Unfortunately, she made the decision to be unfortunate in life, and biting the fingers that fed her.
She thought her real mother was rich because she appeared flamboyant, not knowing the woman is a no good.
It was until she started living with her real mother before she realised she had been scammed. But remember, she herself has an ungrateful heart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

She's a witch-in-training. lipsrsealed

WIT

1 Like

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Icare4uu(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks everyone for all the advice and input I appreciate it
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by elkon(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2020
i started insulting her to the extend of slapping and calling her barren my aunt cried uncontrolled and curse me yeh

Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by alphaNomega: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2020
izzou:

She was 17. Raised up without proper parenting, and you expect her to make the right decisions at that age?

Proper parenting? Did you skip the part where her aunt took care of her or you don't understand English (like the two most useless mods on this website, justwise and disguy)?

Her aunt trained her for 11 years, unless you are saying the aunt did not properly raise her, which she debunked in her write-up, then I have no withdraw my comment.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by ifko: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
If ur mum can manipulate u @ 17, u are nothing but an ungrateful being
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by akaahs(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
izzou:

Forget that think bro, she just spent 4 years with biological mum and d remaining 13 heart with aunt. At 17 she should have known who is real to her and loves to give her a good life.
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by akaahs(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Richy4:
I guess you are 20 now.. So it's time to get hold of your future and do something about it career wise..

If I'm that your uncle, it will take a very long time for me to look "your way.." WHO gave you the Boldness, the guts, the temerity, the ordercity, the effrontery to raise your hands and slap my spouse @ 17 for whatever reasons, Abi U chop juju? ...
In my opinion, it's like you have made your bed, unfortunately u have to lie on it for now till further notice.. I'm even surprised u said u wanted to go home, which home? The home of a barren woman?

Any one telling u here that u have to be forgiven just like that because u were 17 is not being realistic.. Yes u will be forgiven but things will not be the same anymore... I still insist that you try and dust yourself up.. the mistake has already been made, so move on and make something out of it.. Some thing useful that your aunt might be proud of even if she wants to forgive.. Playing emotional card/ blackmail doesn't work anymore for some people.
That's just it, let her face life and be productive
Re: I Made The Worst Mistake Of My Life by Lostchild(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2021
Icare4uu
I am a late comer here but i advice you to go and beg her because you have sinned against her soul.

According to your words, he curse you; this will affect you in the future.

Try to seek her genuine forgiveness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? / Busted, Cheating Husband Caught Red Handed By Wife In A Limousine With Video / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.