Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,954 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (634 Views)

Priest Caught P@nt Down In Compromising Position With Woman, Video Goes Viral (W / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by ojay36: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
p
Re: W by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
If a woman loves you , you can cheat on her , flaunt women before her, Bleep around, be irresponsible and she will always forgive you no matter how many times you beg. She will report every person that advises her to leave an "irresponsible" man to you and keep a distance from those with Goodwill because of you or just like you.

If a woman loves you she can find a wealthier, energetic and more handsome man than you but will always return to you when you take the most basic step of sending "HI" ...just "Hi" to her on WhatsApp if you want her back anytime.

Men folks don't really understand the concept of a woman's love so they despise
and call me a misogynistic person for preaching redemption to Simps. A woman's love doesn't follow a logical sequence , only gold digging has a mapped out plan.

A woman who loves a poor ,useless man but is currently with a rich , determined man will always try to steal business ideas , life goals and money from the rich man for the poor man.

I know it's stupid right? They'll deny it. But deep inside women, they know who they love and will always tell you money cannot buy love.

The answer to your question is simple, Young Man. If a woman loves you , you will know because you will experience what it feels like to be loved. You see how much your mother loves you, any woman who loves you will treat you that way except that she will love one of her children than you or just like you.
Re: W by Oluromantic: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ileya ram no dey believe say him owner no like am until sallah day.

1 Like

Re: W by sirzee1660(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
My brother if she's from ur department and u don't feel like dating do not use because of pity to date her ... Last last you might get hurt,such people are always dating guys for assignment purpose or any form of school help.after sch she will go and meet the real dummat guy grin grin
Re: W by lilmax(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
ojay36:
pls nairalanders, how do i know a girl loves me..im been friendly with a girl in my department,a good girl.i have been avoiding any departmental relationships,but i dont want her to feel rejected
You're a boy not a man

I see you crying about women in the future
Re: W by Fidelismaria: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020

oga face front

Re: W by Bola146(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kindly face your studies olodo, let your mama hear say na babe you dey study for school cheesy
Re: W by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bola146:
Kindly face your studies olodo, let your mama hear say na babe you dey study for school cheesy

His question is not in anyway invalid. He asked a pertinent question. I hope he reads my answer above. It's more important he understands the concept of a "human female love" so he makes an informed decision now or later.
ojay36
Re: W by ojay36: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
lilmax:

You're a boy not a man

I see you crying about women in the future

why are u so certain i will cry when you dont know my temperament
Re: W by ojay36: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

His question is not in anyway invalid. He asked a pertinent question. I hope he reads my answer above. It's more important he understands the concept of a "human female love" so he makes an informed decision now or later.
ojay36

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Forsage. (abeg Lazy People Skip This Thread) / Guys Be Cautious Of Call Girls. / Meet Nigerian Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With The Land Lady For For 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.