Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61909 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by tiredoflife(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria angry
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by aleruoluwafemi: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is pathetic this could come out of MURIC . If this has been said by CAN now he would have been justified thinking it is against buhari administration. But did he forgot that president is a Muslim and Kano is a Muslim state so why will they be depopulated. The guy must have taken weed for his early hour meal
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by BENEAMATA: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
EDOLUWA:
GMB govt will not arrest this man and warn him now. Lai Mohammed should tell us now if this is fake news or the man is one of them so he is untouchable.
G . B . A . M ! but more importantly , please let's reach for any rope we can get the next time news about MURIC pops up . mad dogs should not be left roaming the streets .pls act first then read the details later .
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Metalsmith(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Baba Muri
I beg to disagree with you on this.How can you say something without facts or figures .Are you based in Kano ?crying more than the bereaved.I respect your opinion on most national and religious matters but not on this one. I believe you need to live up to expectations of a a consistently responsible public affairs analyst and not an alarmist as you present in this case
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nwaonyishi69: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this man suffering from brain failure? Otherwise, if he knew this
“We urge Kano citizens to strictly obey rules set by health officials, particularly social distancing, washing hands regularly with soap, using sanitizers and staying at home. You must break the cycle of this killer'' should he be in doubts of who are responsible for the mysterious deaths in kano?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by abdul824: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
I believe the prof himself knows he's wrong on this one, however to get the greatest reactions and for the message to go viral in order for necessary action taken, especially in Nigeria, it must be controversial
as well divisive. Hhh..imagine the comments pages nearing 10.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by thegloor: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

You are not okay
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Achorise: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Professor of foolishness and confusion
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by doctor306(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

You are clearly misinformed but i no supposed follow dem aboki babes dey argue what do they no
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by okechukwu3: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
depopulate muslims ,by who? believe this , you believe everything
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by highcadre: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mumuric spokesman finally detached from reality. Gone irredeemably senile. SMH
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Zimzy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
If only this man was Hausa Fulani bokoharam would have been a child's play. Yoruba you better be careful of this man before he turns the Southwest into a graveyard
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Zimzy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
If only this man was Hausa Fulani, bokoharam would have been a child's play. Yoruba you better be careful of this man before he turns the Southwest into a graveyard
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Dreason(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

bigot fulani ass.
ignorance, is whats killing pigs in kano, let that sink you think we care about ya religion? you guys aint no shit. very soon you will get it. no one reigns forever bitch. when the north lose power, pray that those in power show mercy, pray the forgive ya ignorance and bigotry, remember every word. all these words remember.
very soon the north will be on it knees...!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Testing and treatment of Corona Virus requires Western Education, which is Haram in that part of the country. grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Damsman10(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Roon9:
This ode man again!
Too many illiterates are being granted unprecedented attention in this buhari's regime.
Talk about birds of a feather undecided
nailed it
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by zedegit: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.

Are you sure you are a moslem? I didn't see your 'Illah Illah' oath for Moslems.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by DaSailor: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boda MURI ti de..
Why am I not surprised?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by raphisosky2020: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man needs a mental check
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by zedegit: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
PoshBoss007:
I was waiting for those dense and empty brained people to say something stupid and they never disappointed me.

Someone predicted they would say it if JEG was still President but to say it under Buhari is madness.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by blazesam(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

You elders and eligible knowledgeable men in the state politicized on a monarch, the gods of Kano have to correct you guy with no pardon but death. Maybe you should call Sanusi back and deaths will be over
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by AsawanaDgreat: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yeyeh dey smell follow una
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ifypros: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
THIS IS HATE SPEECH!!! Where is Lie Mohammed. Who is depopulating who? Are we really supposed to stay with these people?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by delpee(f): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
What was Ganduje doing when his next door neighbour, El Rufai was preparing facilities in his state to fight COVID? That's not to mention other states that went out of their way to raise funds to provide the much needed facilities before the FG intervened. Kano people were busy singing babu corona and playing Corona football league. Same people who said a large number of deaths was due to Malaria etc

Muric isn't serious.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by MrCEO69(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being

I am not understanding the differences?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Judybash93(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
So, what has Boko Haram being doing? Like i don't understand
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ArticleBeast: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.
But did you hear them say it?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Quran has scattered his head.. not his fault
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Hargbo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.
how many times ni CAN ti spew iru nonsense bayiii.�
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Sailorsoldier1: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
This mumu Yoruba man dont know Northern Muslims hate Yoruba Muslims abi....Olodo oshi
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Remii(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Subuhannal, I hope Prof will refute this that he was misquoted, this is uncalled for. The govt of Kano are acting carelessly and that's what he should have said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.