Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61907 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by MasterKernel: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
oponu swerve

You need help.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by afecgivers: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

You are very right Prof! If your neuron is still very active, it is the same way you Muslim depopulated Plateau, Taraba and Benue state because they are predominantly Christians through fulani herdsmen. Prof! As if that was not enough, the Muslim went ahead to go to Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia, America etc to depopulate them with COVID 19 chemical! Prof! Don't you think it's justifiable to retaliate? If your response is otherwise...i'm afraid to tell you that you are the most brainless professor ever liveth. This man need a doctor before is too late.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by mofebosola(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Depopulate Kano? Ask MURIC, by who? Is it by Buhari, Ganduje or the newly installed Emir?

The plan of this people to cause religious war in Nigeria has been for a very long time but God no go gree for them.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by asamaigho(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.

how does dis concern christains now?
must u be foolish all d time?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nasir123(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.
I'm telling you my brother!

Imagine during this Corona some people still talks along religious line in a very stupid manner.
They still can't understand they've all fail in the sight of the god dey claim to Respect.
These are the stupid people destroying the World Created by God...at least my understanding as a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
cheesy[center][/center] grin
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ukahrawah: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mumu.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is how terrorists and religious fanatics are made...... How can someone be so daft?? undecidedundecided

To those who think MURIC always make sense, another dissapointment......grin
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by sgbenro21(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the group of people that is made up learned persons and they are making this type of ridiculous statement
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by engrkaz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
This muric man is very stupid.

I am a Muslim BTW

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by espn(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
asamaigho:

how does dis concern christains now?
must u be foolish all d time?
as foolish as your elders
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nasir123(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bonapart:
This evil man Is a disgrace to anything that breath.
Yorubas in the house, you wanna tell me you cant see that this man is mole in yoruba land. The earlier y'all wake up the better for you!

Forget it, that guy do not have a say.

After all we're not going to kill him for spitting this trash.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why d novel covid-19 no dey see this man hug baffles me.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ginomel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

Are you the sister or the daughter, because you too said nonsense like him.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by NairaMaster1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
This guy is worst than alqaeda and ISIS joined

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Orpe7(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Any Muslim who agrees to this crap sef na idiot
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
When you sniff cow dun mixed will Chinese rat droppings that's usually the outcome
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Farki: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
You have turned to those conspiracy idiots that think COVID-19 was a plot to depopulate the south. When your people were crowding each other in markets and fighting to keep mosques open you didn't know this would happen.

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by KGREAT(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
see mumu people. before you know they will start killing non-indigence. I wish this country is splited into three yoruba, igbo and hausa.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by andyanders: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
afecgivers:

You are very right Prof! If your neuron is still very active, it is the same way you Muslim depopulated Plateau, Taraba and Benue state because they are predominantly Christians through fulani herdsmen. Prof! As if that was not enough, the Muslim went ahead to go to Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia, America etc to depopulate them with COVID 19 chemical! Prof! Don't you think it's justifiable to retaliate? If your response is otherwise...i'm afraid to tell you that you are the most brainless professor ever liveth. This man need a doctor before is too late.

Right on point
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by nsiba: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man should be quarantined and isolated for 3months

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Kuginzi: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
There's no difference between MURIC and CAN leadership!!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kabillionaire(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Must this Malam always exhibit the terrorist tendencies inside of him with hate speech?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by atanda247: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Odę buruku
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Bravity1000(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by bizzibodi(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
The birth of this man is an embarrassment to afonja race he shld have been an hausaman.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by F117nighthawk: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is there any difference between the brain of boko haram leader Shekau And this MURIC AKINTOLA,
THIS man need to be sent to sambisa forest to join boko haram and his lieutenants,
He doesn't seems to talk and reason like a normal and educated human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by israelmao(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
How did this man become a Prof?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Joemetry(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

UNCLE MURIC SHOUT FINISH WE NO SEE AM FOR COURT, HMM.. HA... SEE AM FOR COURT....
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Didn't I said it w days ago that one aboki told me Coro is fake and was created to kill Muslim now the MUMU-RIC had finally btoke the camel back.

Pls kindly ask the MUMU-RISK is it buhari now that want to wipe Muslim
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Joemetry(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being

Professor in Islamic Studies, don't expect congnitiveness...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.