Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Want Her All To Myself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her All To Myself (5653 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Broke Up With My Fiance Now I Want Her Back / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
I wish one person can genuinely understand how I feel .

Mr Man wake up. Stop being dumb as fvck. That bitch ain't for you

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Galactico4ever(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Go and watch vampire diaries. Thank me later
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Bennysam: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
Good evening house , I need ur help

I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for more than a year now and our relationship seems perfect , but the only problem I have is that she has a serious boyfriend, I really love her and I know she loves me too but this her boyfriend has been our obstruction. I don’t want to leave her , that’s not an option, She doesn’t want to leave me too , She’s so perfect for me and I think I am done searching.
I am thinking of plotting a way to make the guy know we have been dating , without it coming from me , so they can break up . My sister is discouraging me but it’s my happiness.

What else can I do ? leaving her isn’t an option, I have tried dating other ladies but non of them seem to meet up .
Karma they said is a bitch , it's coming to you very fast
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Premiumwriter: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreatResearcher1
Op deserves to be inducted into the simphood Hall of fame undecided
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by joshboo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin cheesy wink grin. Bro trust me she'll do this same thing to you. You may have her all to yourself eventually but just be prepared.
She cheated on him, she'll cheat on you.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by bestabigaelever(f): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:

I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for more than a year now and our relationship seems perfect , but the only problem I have is that she has a serious boyfriend, I really love her and I know she loves me too but this her boyfriend has been our obstruction. I don’t want to leave her , that’s not an option, She doesn’t want to leave me too , She’s so perfect for me and I think I am done searching.
I am thinking of plotting a way to make the guy know we have been dating , without it coming from me , so they can break up . My sister is discouraging me but it’s my happiness.

What else can I do ? leaving her isn’t an option, I have tried dating other ladies but non of them seem to meet up .
If she can cheat on serious boyfriend
She won't hesitate to cheat on you the subsidiary
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by X0012(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pause Bro. Go pray about am since u serious about this babe. Nah u know ur mind.. If them reveal say the babe nah urs go ahead and win her otherwise leave and don't Bleep her anymore...

Theundertaker:
whatever the case make I try my luck na , I can’t just leave her like that . My sister has begged me to leave her , given me many girls to date but na she I like I wonder why no one gets it
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nawa oooo

Guys blame ladies for double dating but will never call out guys like Op. Ladies finish for earth?
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by GreatResearcher1: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
GreatResearcher1
Op deserves to be inducted into the simphood Hall of fame undecided
ok
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
yemmit90:
Some people sef, how can you be sharing your girl with someone else and still wanted to propose to her. If my brother come to me for this kind of advise, i will give him a dirty slap that will reset his brain.

Where is her loyalty and dignity? Do you think a good girl will accept to be in such situation? These kind of girls are only good for sex, possibly to pass time and not to be taking serious. Please save your proposal for someone better, you cant have a peace of mind in your marriage with such a girl.
Deep breath* alright
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Brunicekid(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
The Guy is the only reason I hvnt proposed
Can't the girl break up nii? What's this own issue about naa
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
I hv decided to find a way of informing the guy we r dating without it coming from me . That might work . Atleast if it doesn’t I would know I tried
Just propose to her. If she likes you like you think, she'll dump the other guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by John1152(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
she has been dating the guy before me, I saw her in school when I went for my masters , I think the guy have been dating her for even a year plus b4 we met , it was suppose to be a sex thing, I don’t even know what he does but I hv seen his pictures tho. 100% sure I am financially better

my own is don't come back here and be saying women are scam later. If she was really yours, she won't even blink an eye to make her decision?

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by JastSiryin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:

The problem isn't her bf. The problem is you're an idiot. Infact i no get wetin to tell you sef. Just stay safe. Because if i were Covid-19, you're the type of nigga I'd want to eliminate grin

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by obumsway(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
The Guy is the only reason I hvnt proposed
loool .... bro, its better u face another lady, cant imagine a lady that cant choose who she want. i believe she loves him more than you or trying to hold both sides .

bro, its not worth it, let her define what she wants
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Missmossy:

How do you mean??
let go out together
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thanks to everyone who contributed. I hv heard you all
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Belafonte(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker, has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, there’s a third guy in the picture? grin.

This has to rank highly as one of the most foolish things I’ve read this year.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by jumpampass(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Theundertaker:
telling her to leave the guy will be very hard for me cause I knew they were dating b4 we started dating , we were supposed to be FWB , but we really like ourselves. The other guy hasn’t done anything to her for her to leave him . She’s such a compassionate person she will refuse, and I don’t want us to start having issues , she just left my house , I can’t imagine my life without her.

Oga fun e o. Nawa for you simp... I'm sure she will also dump you same way she was trying to dump her bobo. Mark that!!
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by frozen70(f): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Theundertaker:

I am still wondering why you are still dating a girl that is still dating her boyfriend

Have you considered the risk infectiofor the fact that you are aware she has a boy friend means you can tolerate nonsense

If she loves you, she will drop the other guy for you to have her all alone

Swst her down and let her tell you if she would like to manage the both of you or she would prefer you

Her response amd reaction with let you know your position in her life

She is not faithful, that's it
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Skepticus: 8:26am On May 17, 2020
Theundertaker:
telling her to leave the guy will be very hard for me cause I knew they were dating b4 we started dating , we were supposed to be FWB , but we really like ourselves. The other guy hasn’t done anything to her for her to leave him . She’s such a compassionate person she will refuse, and I don’t want us to start having issues , she just left my house , I can’t imagine my life without her.

When fools fall in love

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by purpinkx(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2020
Missmossy:
Just here to read comments cheesy

Seriously, that's what I do 95% of the time in this section of nairaland.

Everyday entertainment and lessons to learn.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Westernlove: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Skepticus:

When fools fall in love

Ifact this Idiots own Is gone past foolery lol......I'm lost for words.....Check out his recent posts as well.....grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by davidhobo: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Theundertaker:
Let me see if it works na before I make my final decision. U guys talk like quality women r everywhere, neat, composed , intelligent, humble , still a student , so I have control over her , plus a good cook, These other girls r just one kin. She’s Chubby with big breast and tight vg .mehn cry

Quality woman? Mumu man..idiottts everywhwere. and you are supposed to have a masters or supposedly enlightened. Falling for a student ho.

Woman go fvck her original boyfriend, stand up come fvck.you with amother man sperm inside her pvssy..just because of hunger or for money and you think you are the only one who is her friend with benefit?

Wonders will never end.

She is not your girlfriend, dummy, she be ashhewo. She has her original boyfriend but she does runz by the side. So she do dey do runz with you and probably other men too.

Go test yourself you could be carrying a veneral disease already.

Even if she leave the guy she go still fvck another man with you as another FWB. These type full badoo and instamessage na.

For 10k and good trips..any man can keep fvcking that your girl with. You are a hoe monger, olosho tamer.

Shame on you. Woman dey fvck another man stand up come.fvck you too and u wan wife am. Shitty men everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Toseenlove: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
davidhobo:

Quality woman? Mumu man..idiottts everywhwere. and you are supposed to have a masters or supposedly enlightened. Falling for a student ho.

Woman go fvck her original boyfriend, stand up come fvck.you with amother man sperm inside her pvssy..just because of hunger or for money and you think you are the only one who is her friend with benefit?

Wonders will never end.

She is not your girlfriend, dummy, she be ashhewo. She has her original boyfriend but she does runz by the side. So she do dey do runz with you and probably other men too.

Go test yourself you could be carrying a veneral disease already.

Even if she leave the guy she go still fvck another man with you as another FWB. These type full badoo and instamessage na.

For 10k and good trips..any man can keep fvcking that your girl with. You are a hoe monger, olosho tamer.

Shame on you. Woman dey fvck another man stand up come.fvck you too and u wan wife am. Shitty men everywhere

Lol.......See Smackdown & Finishing.......

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Camelot65: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Theundertaker:

Are you even serious at all?? She has been dating you both and you're still in relationship with her?? cheesy

So, the lady couldn't tell him, she's taken?
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by davidhobo: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol.......See Smackdown & Finishing.......

Somebori needs to tell the dumbass heediot.the truth without sugarcoating nothing, so he stops wallowing in his sooopidity

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by ParpahSeventy: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Theundertaker:
she has been dating the guy before me, I saw her in school when I went for my masters , I think the guy have been dating her for even a year plus b4 we met , it was suppose to be a sex thing, I don’t even know what he does but I hv seen his pictures tho. 100% sure I am financially better
"it was supposed to be a sex thing" she is not loyal to the other guy what makes you think she will be loyal to you?
she will keep you and keep fucking other guys, later you will come back to create a thread insulting women, inshort sense fall on you.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by kingxsamz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Let me just assume this re tarded story isn't true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.