Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Hate My Personality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Personality (1232 Views)

I Hate My Sister / "I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Personality by bodybuilder: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
What do I do to make my personality more masculine?
I feel I'm not psychological traits are not masculine enough. I'm to shy and self conscious..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Personality by Yenefer(f): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Search for DR joe dispenzas and read his book you are the placebo. There's nothing wrong with you thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Personality by Hypnotise: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
bodybuilder:
I feel I'm not psychological traits are not masculine enough. I'm to shy and self conscious. I'm not ambitious enough, I'm to wimpy. I'm tired of feeling like this. I think my whole life I've grown up in the guidance of women, didn't have a father figure, that may be the cause. I just want to man up.
You need to smoke weed because it helps you reach into your subconscious mind. It will help you find a way out. I'm serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Personality by Everrest9(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Do not smoke weed, don't answer that man talking of weed because it will destroy you.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Personality by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
weed would not destroy you, but don't smoke weed. If you feel you ain't masculine enough, try Act like a Man, Dominate, Move Around with people, Take on responsibilities, and it doesn't have to be mostly financial in nature. Lastly, fuq shyness, don't give a fuq about other people's opinions.

If these doesn't work, try murdering a chicken with your bare hands

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Personality by AfroKnight: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
You have to work on yourself bro. The circumstances surrounding your childhood shaped you but you can correct this. Hanging out more with guys may help. It takes conscious effort but I believe it’s achievable. I’m sure you’re tired of trying to convince people that you don’t have an identity/gender crisis.

Anyone who says you’re fine the way you are is comforting you with lies. You, yourself, know the struggle. From your observation, you’d notice women are cool with you acting like them. Bro, that’s a red flag. Cos they will turn around to call out your masculinity when they want to hurt you.

Your first step to success is identifying this problem. Which you have done. Women must never be comrades to you. You are not one of them. They are to complement you. Some things are typically masculine. Do them. Develop interest in them. Things like Football, cars, machines, womanising (obviously) grin and so on.

Also, if you love reading novels, please stick to male authors and drop all those romantic nonsense from female authors. Movies should not be anything romance. Stick to action and sci-fi with a drop of epic. No telenovelas please. You and your wife can’t be discussing zee world. No no no. angry WTF!

Music choices should be tend towards male rappers or oldschool soul singers (male).

Play video games too.

O boy, you have your work cut out for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Personality by KingWarri: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
cchub:
weed would not destroy you, but don't smoke weed. If you feel you ain't masculine enough, try Act like a Man, Dominate, Move Around with people, Take on responsibilities, and it doesn't have to be mostly financial in nature. Lastly, fuq shyness, don't give a fuq about other people's opinions.

If these doesn't work, try murdering a chicken with your bare hands

Baba killer..... Ah hail ooh
Re: I Hate My Personality by Skmoda360(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
You have to work on yourself bro. The circumstances surrounding your childhood shaped you but you can correct this. Hanging out more with guys may help. It takes conscious effort but I believe it’s achievable. I’m sure you’re tired of trying to convince people that you don’t have an identity/gender crisis.

Anyone who says you’re fine the way you are is comforting you with lies. You, yourself, know the struggle. From your observation, you’d notice women are cool with you acting like them. Bro, that’s a red flag. Cos they will turn around to call out your masculinity when they want to hurt you.

Your first step to success is identifying this problem. Which you have done. Women must never be comrades to you. You are not one of them. They are to compliment you. Some things are typically masculine. Do them. Develop interest in them. Things like Football, cars, machines, womanising (obviously) grin and so on.

Also, if you love reading novels, please stick to male authors and drop all those romantic nonsense from female authors. Movies should not be anything romance. Stick to action and sci-fi with a drop of epic. No telenovelas please. You and your wife can’t be discussing zee world. No no no. angry WTF!

Music choices should be tend towards male rappers or oldschool soul singers (male).

Play video games too.

O boy, you have your work cut out for you.
Go with this flow you will be alright undecided
Re: I Hate My Personality by KevinDein: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
This problem is actually more prevalent among men these days than we care to admit, only that most are not self aware to even know they have it. I mean take a look at the romance section grin, constantly littered with men whinging about how one girl or the other fvcked themm up.
Women have more 'balls" than men these days.

Op, this article here might be of help;

https://www.howtobeast.com/how-to-be-more-masculine/

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Personality by lilmax(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Be your own man, write your own rules, pick the people you want to roll with you, be your own influence

Do not look at other men as a standard, alpha male whatever, trying to fit in

When you get this you will become a man
Re: I Hate My Personality by narit: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Everrest9:
Do not smoke weed, don't answer that man talking of weed because it will destroy you.
I cannot stop laughing, someone came here to find solution to his masculine problem. And you believe the solution to that is to turn him into an addict. Lol, humans can be so strange.
Re: I Hate My Personality by narit: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
bodybuilder:
I feel I'm not psychological traits are not masculine enough. I'm to shy and self conscious. I'm not ambitious enough, I'm to wimpy. I'm tired of feeling like this. I think my whole life I've grown up in the guidance of women, didn't have a father figure, that may be the cause. I just want to man up.
You don't have to do anything bro, infact trying to do something about it will only get you into situations you don't like. You might end up moving with the wrong set of crew, which later will have a negative impact in your life. Just stay focus on getting your life right meaning successful, and infact you will eventually outgrow this attributes you describe. Your story kind of resonate with me, more like mine, anyway just focus on your career. Success itself breeds confidence. When you become highly successful you will feel more than a man.
Re: I Hate My Personality by Cladez(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Do you watch or play football cuz I'm most likely you don't.

start from there cheesy
Re: I Hate My Personality by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
narit:

I cannot stop laughing, someone came here to find solution to his masculine problem. And you believe the solution to that is to turn him into an addict. Lol, humans can be so strange.
he won’t be an addict tho , I believe it will help . Smoking weed for some people is like hving alchol ones in a while n I believe it might help for real .

Modified: and he will grow closer to men like him. While enjoying the ride of self realization
Re: I Hate My Personality by narit: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Veefierce:
he won’t be an addict tho , I believe it will help . Smoking weed for some people is like hving alchol ones in a while n I believe it might help for real .
I have not seen anyone in my life, who have been taking weed without abusing it. It has ruined a lot of people's life more than it has helped. Though i have never taken it before so I have no idea if it is really good in this case, and I absolutely have no intention in finding out.
Re: I Hate My Personality by Tozic: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Veefierce:

Modified: and he will grow closer to men like him. While enjoying the ride of self realization

You had similar problem and took weed the problem disappeared?
Re: I Hate My Personality by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
narit:

I have not seen anyone in my life, who have been taking weed without abusing it. It has ruined a lot of people's life more than it has helped. Though i have never taken it before so I have no idea if it is really good in this case, and I absolutely have no intention in finding out.
that’s because u meet addicts, there r so many stoners around u that u don’t know about
Re: I Hate My Personality by narit: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Veefierce:

This is exactly what I fear most, keeping with the wrong crews just to feel like a man. It so sad, this is what as ruined a lot of bright future.
Re: I Hate My Personality by kriss27(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Veefierce:
that’s because u meet addicts, there r so many stoners around u that u don’t know about
Hi, can we be friends? I feel like to know you more
Re: I Hate My Personality by narit: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Veefierce:
Lol..... Once a time in my life, I eat, drink and sleep with conc stoners. I believe I have earned the right to tell you, there is no path there.
Re: I Hate My Personality by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
narit:

Lol..... Once a time in my life, I eat, drink and sleep with conc stoners. I believe I have earned the right to tell you, there is no path there.
lol that’s exactly my point .
Re: I Hate My Personality by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
narit:

This is exactly what I fear most, keeping with the wrong crews just to feel like a man. It so sad, this is what as ruined a lot of bright future.
u talking something that has no experience

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job / Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls / Boyfriend Moved To Tears As His Girlfriend Surprises Him On His Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.