Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99948 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by babakb: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
memnon37:

As much as I hate typing so much mr man you have problems with unforgiveness it was bad she lied to you and you now know, let it go and move on with your lives. She had fibroid she has operated it and it's out and now you have a boy, she isn't educated but she has written waec with 9 credits wHich shows prospects that she is intelligent and all this rumble about you sending her out just shows you can't forgive which is tantamount for STAYING MARRIED oga if I had cane I'll flog you. Go and get your wife back forgive her and move on with your life have you not read where it's writhen. ..forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

OP don't listen to people like this one, they are still living in dream land, that woman doesn't love you, she only scammed you and you have discovered, take your son to your mom and kick the lying LovePeddler out...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Graxie(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
This story might be fake but something like this almost happened to my younger brother. The lies from this Abuja chick, she lied about age, she was 38 claiming 30, lied about tribe, from mbaise claiming Delta, she lied about Educational qualifications. My foolish brother was even having S x with her all in the name of friendship. When you warn boys to desist from sexual immorality, they won't hear. Madam woke up one day and claimed she was pregnant, the pressure started, I can't be a baby mama. Pastor called my brother to do sharp marriage inside office and court marriage, my brother refused. That was when they remembered me, hmmmm. Ada ejiejemba, mbanu, taa. I told pastor to remove himself, both of them are adults. Madam was placed on monthly salary only for her to wake up that she needs house rent of 300k.I have to ask for her number from my brother, after schooling her, madam jaapa. I told her she can not use pregnancy as office, give birth then we will do DNA. Madam stopped calling, pastor stopped disturbing. The last time my brother called to ask of pregnancy or baby madam told him never to call her again. Show spoil, if only youth of this days will be vigilant and keep their body, most of this destiny killers will be far. You think Satan have time for games, he is not your friend. Flee from sexual immorality. Be wise!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Ebere79: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Honestly the matter of Heart is personal decision.

Based on your complain there is much different between 27&33 even my younger sisters are taller than but the age differences is visible

My advice encourage her to enroll on baking & decoration class. Sinces she lied with it she really want to learn the skill.
As for partying and addicted to material STUFF SOME women are like that. You sit her down and tell her you don't like it butsome women CANNOT be controlled once it comes to clothing even if there CHILDREN education or health is at stake.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN DEAR BUT FORGIVING HER CAN NEVER BE AN AUTOMATIC, but put your innocent boy into consideration.
And also tell her she will join your CHURCH not another.
She's under you not the other way round.

May you find peace in your home
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Zombiekiller010: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Okay
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by GamalNasser: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
The OP is very local and difficult ..I know how you dress sef

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by kiddapunk: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
Fakè story
may God bless you
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Dangrace01: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian girls dey lie but this kind girl nawa oh even devil sef go confuse

Only her dey c vision and speak in tongues and it comes to pass

The same person dey blow all these lies. Omo there is God
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Jsst: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
You need to think about this carefully.

REGISTER FOR FREE SOFT SKILL TRAINING: https://clc.to/softskillstraining
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by benzion72(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bros you need a lot of prayer to free yourself, give her the son, if that will continue to bring her to your house. And pay into her account for up keep
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by BananaPeel(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Do you not know that demons prophecy? Anything built on falsehood can't stand so is a house divided against itself.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

I think ur story is false
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by firo08(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
You have been scammed
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by bmdmixer: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
u tot u found what u looking for but turns out to b lies and u never wonder where d saying " u cant build a foundation from lies" begin
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by emmaodet: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
ichidodo:
CIA and FBI combined cannot match up to a woman when it comes to manipulation, espionage and subterfuge... especially when potency to lead to marriage is involved... That's why we must involve our mothers or elderly aunties to investigate our potential mates as it only takes a woman to catch a woman...Next time don't be a simp...

But the nowadays women will mock you that you are a weakling, mum's pet, unsecured who can't take decisions on his own.
They are very manipulative

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by babakb: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
fireback:
sending her away will not mean anything to her. she have achieved all she wanted in life from the day she married to you. all she wanted was just the marriage and not you. in addition to that, she will be very happy that her son has a father and not a bastard. that alone will always give her joy wherever she is. you have been duped already.

I wonder how you and the two people that liked your comment reason.

OP send the biiitch out, pay her back in her own coin, you will never be happy in your life if you keep her.

But you have to send her out quietly because she evil and very scandalous.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by OCHOdee(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
Fakè story

Walahi! You just spoke my mind. Very unserious somebody grin
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by saajus: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am surprised many still fall for those fire-spitting shenanigans. People just go to Church for fun in Nigeria. 95% of Nigerian Christians easily lie in times of trouble. The average unbeliever in America has more integrity than 90% of Nigerian Pastors.
I am surprised you didn't pick all those errors during courtship. Right now divorce may not really be the solution. If she's not a fetish, continue to pray and talk to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Dangrace01: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Graxie:
This story might be fake but something like this almost happened to my younger brother. The lies from this Abuja chick, she lied about age, she was 38 claiming 30, lied about tribe, from mbaise claiming Delta, she lied about Educational qualifications. My foolish brother was even having S x with her all in the name of friendship. When you warn boys to desist from sexual immorality, they won't hear. Madam woke up one day and claimed she was pregnant, the pressure started, I can't be a baby mama. Pastor called my brother to do sharp marriage inside office and court marriage, my brother refused. That was when they remembered me, hmmmm. Ada ejiejemba, mbanu, taa. I told pastor to remove himself, both of them are adults. Madam was placed on monthly salary only for her to wake up that she needs house rent of 300k.I have to ask for her number from my brother, after schooling her, madam jaapa. I told her she can not use pregnancy as office, give birth then we will do DNA. Madam stopped calling, pastor stopped disturbing. The last time my brother called to ask of pregnancy or baby madam told him never to call her again. Show spoil, if only youth of this days will be vigilant and keep their body, most of this destiny killers will be far. You think Satan have time for games, he is not your friend. Flee from sexual immorality. Be wise!!!

38 years

You talk like a born again and act like street

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by adejobisherif(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mr. Lecturer sir, u are a real man here. I cherish your boldness and the step u took. Who knows if the said child is truly yours. At this juncture I think divorce/separation is the best thing right now, if not I will not be happy that u will create another moniker and the heading will be "NAIRALAND JUST KILLED HIS WIFE", if it happens (God forbid) nobody will hear your own version.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ZionMyWorld: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age

I believe you brother, mine said she had a diploma in law, and after we got married, I pressured her into furthering with her studies, beauty queen cannot even write simple sentence.... Hmmm, am still stuck with my cross till now. I had always wanted a brilliant wife too, but beauty n good sex landed me in same place as you.

Am just hustling for cash now, to make myself comfortable, the rest is history... Marriage continues...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by babakb: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
firo08:
You have been scammed

Not new, anyone can get scammed but he has to redeem himself by letting him go, she is broke and a 100% liability on him if he doesn't send her packing now he will be scammed again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Graxie:

Best thing I have read today. And this is from a woman. Respect sis cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by precious1967(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
you are the one who can save this marriage by inviting both parents into this matter. tell them your mind. good luck
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by frozen70(f): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

It's unfortunate that she was very deceitful

She can't be trusted

As for your child, he must be well taken care of by both of you at your different ends

Take a break, rest and think deep of having another relationship

Worst case senerio you marry both of them and stay more with the other one

But as she is a prophetess, you have to move before she blocks all your next move

When I say move, don't take chances

Meet people who will take you to places

As far as she is concerned, she wanted marriage as if her life depends on it sww how she messed everything up

Make sure you don't use her as your next of kin and if you have pls change to another person of your intrest

Just act fast before getting another woman and when you do, let her know what's on ground so that she will be aware of the rough road

Yes I mean rough road because she too have to move too
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by j1mmy: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. The reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

This is what I DON'T miss about Primitive and backward people in Africa, they never change no matter the scientific and technological breakthrough happening around the world.

Here is a so called literate person discussing someone else lack of education...but then makes such an illiterate statement!

I weep for that country!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Sewa90(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
She was so desperate to get married,OP how come you just discovered these things after marriage?I'm sure you saw the signs but ignored, anyway do what makes you happy, for the sake of your sanity and happiness,it's better you divorce

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Posh2018: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

My guy, go ahead with divorce if your intuition is strong about it. Life is for the living. U may try separation first if it looks hard

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by uchman46(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm nawao, you said she had fibroid and she called it pregnancy? Op so when you first made love to her you no see say the belle big? Abi love blind you ni
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Onlinebar: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'll advice you to thoroughly move on with your life and not listen to these f*oools saying they don't support divorce.

This life pursue happiness by all means regardless of any humans opinion

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
She scammed you to change her marriage status. Now she has gotten what you want, the question is, have you gotten what you want?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.