Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99847 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by GuestLog: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ekakamba:

I advise you to advise yourself. undecided
Shikenan!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Her family members are attacking me spiritually. They are trying to hurt me and even end my life. For two weeks now, any time i sleep, I always fight with some members of her family in the dream

Ji Masun*
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by basty: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
If I were you, I will relocate from where I live and forget about her.

Please start prayers from now. The prayer will start from 12am-3:00am daily.
Since they are going spiritual, they will destroy you if you take any physical separation.

Tell God to separate you from her

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Primenet(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Man no much talk, take your wife back and live happily.

Who even told you educated married women are better in their marriages

Cherish what you have. There are many people passing through even worse things than you but will never say :divorce' as an option.

Lastly, who told you that the one you will marry next will be better?

ABEG MY GOOD PEOPLE CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO DOWNLOAD THIS EBOOK ON NEW WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by oluwaseyi0: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

cc: lalasticlala, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by BGSM: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
She absolutely did nothing wrong, you are the one guilty about everything. My questions are
1. What did you see/value in her before going into marriage with her?
2. What did you know about her medical status before concluding on marriage?
3. Why did you believe everything she told you with 2 weeks about her qualifications without seeing it first hand?
4. Because she's a prophetess, you believe everything she said without thinking, this shows you can be easily deceived
5. In conclusion, you don't have any idea of what marriage is all about in the first place, what are you doing in the institution of marriage?
Try to manipulate your way rightly back with her because no matter the number of female you get married to, you ll be having problems because you are weak. All women are the same, if you are not a man with wisdom, you ll be having issues with them. Wise up my brother.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
FAKÈ story and a HÒAX! believe this at your peril.
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Raalsalghul: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Michelle55:
I keep saying it.. Any marriage built on lies and deceit is as good as been dead..
There was never a marriage in the first place talk more of divorce.
Always come clean during courtship as to let your partner know what they are really getting themselves into, if they are cool with your past and flaws, then every other thing is settled.
Op, if you are buoyant enough, get a place for her and your son then co parent.. Its not by force to stay married if you both are unhappy with the union.

Ladies, please keep it real to avoid stories like this.. Always remember that there's a man for every woman and same goes for men too.
There's really no need for the unnecessary drama of trying to keep up with the latest fashion and makeup accessories.

At the end of it all, your happiness and peace of mind is what really matters.. No let marriage wahala send you to an early grave

Crap talk! angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by kemii3405: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ZUBY77(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

Lookd like you and I were married to the same. Woman. Well I sent mine parking long time ago and remarried already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Panucci16: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
I really feel for you. It's now a common trend in the society. Anything built on lies cannot stand the test of time. The decision to take actually lies in your hand. Forgive her first of all and if you wish to continue it's up to you ....
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by papagiddy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
My guy, you are not married since it was built on lies and deception,,,that is it!!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Goldenheart(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Damn Nigga....you have entered it already shocked
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Zionbel(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's really quite sad and this sets the tone for more misfortune. But you can handle it because it all started from you and not her. You made the mistake of been too emotional rather than been logical.

Well, I really feel your pains. I'm sorry for all these things. But you know what? They all made you stronger and tougher as a man.

It's often said that, "all is fair in love and war" and this is exactly what she did to get your commitment. And apart from lying to win you, she's not really a bad woman. Her lies made you see the worse in her. But I believe she loves you. Some of the attitudes she put up are what she grew up with, and she's fighting to put them away.

My brother, put away bitterness, anger and hatred from your heart. And please learn to love your wife. It starts with tolerance. Rebuild your family. Avoid third parties! Thank God you're blessed with a son already. It's a good way to start the rebuilding process. You'll definitely enjoy your family with her despite not starting well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by andriods: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
basty:
If I were you, I will relocate from where I live and forget about her.

Please start prayers from now. The prayer will start from 12am-3:00am daily.

Tell God to separate you from her

Peace maker cool
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by MNDY(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
I really pity Simps, only them go through these mumu situations. Nothing beats being a sharp\jasi guy.

As in ehn...some men can be very dull and weak.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Try to forget the lies she told you just to move out from her singlehood. Thank God that God has blessed both of you with a kid and she is very eager to come back. You can take her back by giving her your conditions. If she accepts the conditions good but if she didn't accept it you can leave her. I can see that you name some of those conditions there, call her and tell her those conditions and many more which I believe you have too.
Thank you and God bless you
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by kemii7504: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 2328718[/color]
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lumina1702(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
What on earth were u thinking when u accepted to marry a lady who was " 3 months pregnant " and not for u ? What took u so long to ascertain her educational qualifications? Were there no pictures to corroborate her claims? I feel your pain and don't wish anyone what's going through your mind.

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Ikpeohiri(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good day, you have done the needful even if marriage is for better or for worse. The foundation of your marriage was built on lies and pretence and therefore cannot stand.

What you need is to be resolute in your decision and be prayerful. God will protect you. Good luck.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by sharpwriter(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:

Someone who is desperately in need of sound advice wouldn't have the time to look for not just one picture but multiple pictures to add to his concocted story.

My thoughts exactly... Pictures with designs. Lol
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Bevmo: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
benedima1990:
I can feel ur pain brother, needless to say you're too young to kill yourself now

I tried so much to b fair with my judgement on her but the betrayal, illiteracy and extreme extrovert is something me too cannot withstand ,hence I feel your pain

if u are well to do , get another apartment for her and her child, feed and take care of their expenses, get yourself another suitable wife that will match your standard . if not , one of u will develop hypertension soon .
Bullshit! Do you have an idea of the cost? Someone hurt you and you're still wanna feed her for life? That don't make any sense to me.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age
sorry, brother. abeg ooo
never let this affect your lecturing work.u understand me?
private institution for that matter.u could be laid off if this continues.
try to appear happy as you can.
and more so,always try to watch all these comedy skits.it eases tension and does wonders to the body.

you know what? you could forgive your wife if she's sincerely sorry bout her doings.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by BABANGBALI: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Divorce the modafokn liar or add little sniper inside tea for her to drink
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ridwanlawal: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
I cannot judge from one part but Mr. Man all what you said against her has gone too far. You didnt do a background before jumping into marriage? Well do what pleases you but think TWICE
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Egoveen: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
Honestly i would not advise even my enemy to continue with this type of marriage,this is why many men die prematurely.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by spontane(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
I feel your pain bro man cos i ve seen many things, very many terrible things in the past. Can you confirm for sure that she is diabolical? If the answer is yes! My dear, run for your life. The wickedness of a diabolical woman knows no bound.

But how did you find out her real age?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by KoolBigk(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
You already sent her out, what else do you need advise on now? you've made the decision you felt was best for you.

Besides, you knew all these about her before you went ahead to impregnated her. Anyways, just like someone said up here, we advise you to advise yourself. CIAO!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by afecgivers: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

If Pastor can be training peoplee on how to speak in tongue, it is very easy for white garment church members to get trained on how to scam followers through arranged prophecy. God does not associate with lies...flee from her before you are doom.

You have be careful too because If they tie your destiny in that church, you go see N20 for ground call am 2k. Good luck
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I'm coming...... please someone should like my comment......
Hello dear, nice hearing from you. I'm here to like your comment actually.
How has your day been?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Prenonjebose: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
ichidodo:
CIA and FBI combined cannot match up to a woman when it comes to manipulation, espionage and subterfuge... especially when potency to lead to marriage is involved... That's why we must involve our mothers or elderly aunties to investigate our potential mates as it only takes a woman to catch a woman...Next time don't be a simp...
I give you 1000 likes for this comment. What thes ladies do is to try convince their guys to keep the relationship secret until introduction or some sort, all in the name of "avoiding prying eyes of evil people".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.