Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa (9655 Views)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa by Praxtech: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Lipscomb:
Charles idaosha is a paper weight politician...This man continue pushing Obaseki just Because of his selfish interest.

Says a Judas Iscariot like you
Re: I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa by nairavsdollars(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Paperweight but he nominated your brother as Chief of Staff?

Lipscomb:
Charles idaosha is a paper weight politician...This man continue pushing Obaseki just Because of his selfish interest.
Re: I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa by Powerintoxicate: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
EngrHumble:
His Resignation was a big Surprise to me.

I kinda love the way Obaseki appoint Young Entrepreneurs/Technocrats into his government
The new COS is Osaze Uzamere, and the guy is a very young Banker. His age should be in late 30s or Early 40s
Soludo was in his thirties when Obasanjo appointed him Chief economic adviser. Mark Zuckerberg is still in his thirties and his one of the top ten richest people in the World. So what's new about obasekis case? Nigerian youths always hailing rubbish.
Re: I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa by nairavsdollars(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
You are right but what have the youths done with power? See Yahaya Bello

Powerintoxicate:
Soludo was in his thirties when Obasanjo appointed him Chief economic adviser. Mark Zuckerberg is still in his thirties and his one of the top ten richest people in the World. So what's new about obasekis case? Nigerian youths always hailing rubbish.
Re: I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa by bolaayenimo: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
What about the good ones like Seyi Makinde?

nairavsdollars:
You are right but what have the youths done with power? See Yahaya Bello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Effort To Improve Security Is Unmatched, APC Replies PDP Governors / Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars / Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.