Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (64178 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by dandaddy(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2020
This an old video....those guyz were arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by abimic(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Nepa didn't provide me light insisting neighborhood didn't want to comply in paying light bills, when they finally do appear in my street, people couldn't wait to sort out their light bills, me inclusive, as they said, pay any amount you have, it's unfair beating people who have no say than obey orders than get sacked or demoted. If any light users feel aggrieved, they can match to their office in displeasure. They would cut out supply to their region while their light bill kept increasing and they would still pay las las because government didn't order free light during this time.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by vasco01(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
dulux07:
Beat him well, Mumuuu people, kissna una go still suffer am.
If u want to pass your frustration, go to their office, and don't beat a worker who doesn't have a say except to obey instructions given to him.

The office force them to go and disconnect the light by force?
Why do the office no commot cut the light themselves?
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Samuellarry15: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Its the government that caused it all...by promising something u won't do
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Typicool8(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Kdon2:
v

Very useless company. They are the worst of all discos.

Ibedc can't be as useless as Bedc (Benin distribution company)
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by MrDoGood(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Old video
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Prophet777: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
No any serious, responsible or self respected organisation would send its staff to share any bill or disconnect light light most especially from house to house at this critical period when the whole world are crying for God's intervention.

This is a clear indication that Nigerians cannot afford any energy bills during this period.àŕ

It is not applicable anywhere in the world during this pandemic period.

Those who sent them on this errand of no return should be arrested for exposing them to COVID-19 pandemic.

Those who beat him like this should as well be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by ckmayoca: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Revenue isn’t coming from that area in the first place as it should in the first place. It’s estimated billing.

Awoo88:

And loss revenue from that area
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by ckmayoca: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Alaye nothing is free anywhere. Usa that’s getting everything pays their taxes regularly and the money they gotten is not even yet up their tax returns.

There can only be reduction in my price.

maasoap:

When PDP government of Jonathan was busy selling national assets and corporation like NEPA at give away prices, they didn't know that this would be the consequences for every citizen. Some were busy encouraging Jonathan to go ahead and sell every government assets and corporations like PHCN that were providing social services at subsidised rates.
Now, investors (DISCOs owners) must make money, no free electricity, lockdown or no lockdown.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by ckmayoca: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Name a firm that is not sold and that is not charging for their services under the government? Even FIRS dey do deductions and hospitals are charging... Knox nko?

ckmayoca:

Alaye nothing is free anywhere. Usa that’s getting everything pays their taxes regularly and the money they gotten is not even yet up their tax returns.

There can only be reduction in my price.

Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by ForkDragnet: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
dulux07:
Beat him well, Mumuuu people, kissna una go still suffer am.
If u want to pass your frustration, go to their office, and don't beat a worker who doesn't have a say except to obey instructions given to him.
I am not condoning the beating but let me tell you that the workers, those carrying out the duty of disconnecting cables are worst than the ogas sitting at their various offices, there's one here, who recently bought a car from the bribes he takes from each meters and if you no pay, your light is gone along with your wires
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Awoo88: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2020
ckmayoca:

Revenue isn’t coming from that area in the first place as it should in the first place. It’s estimated billing.

And would they not meter that area?
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Rajman45(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2020
oluwatunde1984:
Good, it is obvious so many people can't afford to pay this period. Nigerians respect them but this time is not smiling and they should not have decided to cut any light this period.. I don't blame them i blame the wicked government
This incident na old news, it happened last year. No be lock down cause am
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by arro: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Serve them reforwarded right, illegal work
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by shadyLP(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
LarryBee1k:

OSU don't have brain before. If they have they won't have made lamidi Kownu a millionaire. Some one that enter Biafra with 11 kobo

At least, he is the only brave man to challenge your so called bubu aka President Buhari at court when he was arrested
even called a pedophile, bastard even a terrorist and yet he was released.. grin

tell me, can any of your noise making backstabbers cowards from brown roof region have the guts to challenge your darling blood sucking hypocrite government and win such case in the court? if yes, mention his or her fuckin name! tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Afonjaz.....
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2020
That's wrong of them, they should know they are doing their official work, and if they don't work, they won't be paid.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Lastanza: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2020
So the guy remained up there until someone came to force him down even as they were beating his colleague.

Na wao!
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by NovusHomo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
saxtaiwo:
This is an old video joor,it's high time one stopped believing all these NL stories jare

Exactly. Its about two years old.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by sleeknaija(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Newpost:
Residents beat and chase IBEDC staff with cutlass for trying to disconnect Their Light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zPDNdGl1I

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/922875578143963/

OP u no well o.. na old news u come here dey post as recent news.. And again this ones are not IBEDC staffs, na IKEDC staff dem b..

You just did this just to gain traffic to your website undecided
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by sleeknaija(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bola146:

I'll congratulate him that he is alive, next time, he will use his right senses. Most of them now are looking for what to eat, doing illegal works. Most people are still at home, no money, no foods! When people are looking for what to eat, the mumu are asking for electricity fees Beat them undecided

Smh undecided
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by sleeknaija(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

Haaa, na woman you be oh!

She go wicked gan

Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by sleeknaija(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
uboma:

You are mean.

Can you prove that they are doing illegal work? What if they were actually sent by their office to do disconnections on those who are still owing and have refused to pay?

You should channel your frustration on the government instead. They have failed to provide the basic necessities for Nigerians.

This video is an old incident, happened like a year ago.. IKEDC that I know of isnt doing any disconnection cos all thier field staff have been told to stay at home during this lockdown..

As per that lady's comment, u shouldn't be surprised, if she is opportuned she will also do jungle justice on those guys..
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by currencyz22: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
KingGBsky:

No benin is the worst (BEDC) they give you light like its Christmas. Like you don't worth it.
A staff once told me "you no happy say you dey see light sef" embarassed
your head dey there, bedc worst
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by uboma(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
sleeknaija:

This video is an old incident, happened like a year ago.. IKEDC that I know of isnt doing any disconnection cos all thier field staff have been told to stay at home during this lockdown..

As per that lady's comment, u shouldn't be surprised, if she is opportuned she will also do jungle justice on those guys..

Thank you for clarifying that the incident is not a recent one.

For a lady, I am still shocked that she is encouraging physical violence......
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by sleeknaija(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
uboma:

Thank you for clarifying that the incident is not a recent one.

For a lady, I am still shocked that she is encouraging physical violence......

Na her type dey beat their husband grin..

Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Bigchristo: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
KingGBsky:

No benin is the worst (BEDC) they give you light like its Christmas. Like you don't worth it.
A staff once told me "you no happy say you dey see light sef" embarassed
bro that’s the truth they’re the most useless set of people,they still bring bills during this season of Coronavirus n lockdown
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Kdon2: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Typicool8:

Ibedc can't be as useless as Bedc (Benin distribution company)

Perhaps they are beginning to learn from bedc then.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by uboma(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
sleeknaija:

Na her type dey beat their husband grin..

Na so o.

May God save us from their types....

Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by sleeknaija(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
uboma:

Na so o.

May God save us from their types....

Amen
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by uboma(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
sleeknaija:

Amen

Amen
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by destinyguru(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by DavSagacity(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
ovonramwen:
This video is old na
Exactly. The video is more than 2 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo)