Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (64190 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Hotspotbro(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:
Savages!!
Madam, are you aware that the post is expired.
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Electricity companies staff have to be going on their jobs now with full military support, almost like shoot to kill these bastards, but arresting them will suffice.

Look at how he removed the ladder, almost killing the engineer.

What sort of bs is this?

The behavior of some Nigerians can just depress someone sometimes
give pple Meters and save the stress.... if they have meters they ll buy units...
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by tunary(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
I wish I'm there to unleash my anger on him. general beating dey sweet sha, all ur frustration and anger on one person, make sense
Re: Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. by Wahala90: 9:16am On May 01, 2020
KingGBsky:

No benin is the worst (BEDC) they give you light like its Christmas. Like you don't worth it.
A staff once told me "you no happy say you dey see light sef" embarassed
and you didn't slap him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) / Oyo Farmer Kills Herdsman Whose Cow Grazed On His Farm / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.