Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (40306 Views)

Relocation Of Destitute To Home States ‘ll Continue – Lagos Govt / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
I've never seen an Akwa ibomite beggin, they would rather be cultists, motorpark touts, prostitutes, and peasant farmers, causing nuisance to the state.

There are Middle class and rich Akwa Ibomites in rivers state too, but majority are very poor and a nuisance especially the annang and ika people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Genfaculty(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
yinchar:
This is wrong in all proportion, no matter how hard you and I try to justify it.

Take a min, breath and just imagine for once if it’s another country doing that, now remember it’s a state deporting Nigerians within Nigeria.

I've come to understand dat most nigerians like to conclude before they begin.
VAGRANTS! VAGRANTS!! VAGRANTS!!! 4 GOD's sakes. When has it become a crime 2 return these profiled set of people to their homes states?
If U have no business with the city, remain in the jungle biko

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Genfaculty(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:
Peter Obi of Anambra started this relocation/deportation of homeless miscreants and beggars to Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom in December 2011.

Next was Fashola of Lagos in July 2013, who sent homeless Yorubas back to Osun and Ondo, homeless Northerners back to the North, and homeless Igbos back to Anambra, but only igbos wailed tirelessly about it, championed by the hypocritical Peter Obi who began this policy.

Godswill Akpabio also sent homeless Yorubas back to Lagos.

Now Wike has also sent homeless Nigerians back to the North, Ebonyi, and Akwa-Ibom like Peter Obi who started this useful but messy affair.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html
Ur mouth dey run because U never match black nylon before
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Abagworo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
I've never seen an Akwa ibomite beggin, they would rather be cultists, motorpark touts, prostitutes, and peasant farmers, causing nuisance to the state.

There are Middle class and rich Akwa Ibomites in rivers state too, but majority are very poor and a nuisance especially the annang and ika people.

Most poor people in Port-Harcourt are from Akwaibom and Ebonyi States. They mostly hawk and do manual jobs but they rarely beg. Begging in Rivers State is not by the poor or Almajiri but by organized gangs who make millions off the fake beggars. The only place you can see sincere beggars is probably Slaughter roundabout and they are Northerners.

Wike is only playing politics with the issue
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by OriOko88(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wike is just looking for unnecessary attention, and I like the way the govt is not giving him any bit of it. He's just an aggressive ego bloated individual playing to the gallery. Everything he's going is just an eye service, he's soo envious of lagos state due to the attention and commendation sowoolu is getting. He wish he had been in sowoolu shoe. Clout chasing governor.

By the time d fed govt reason his matter he go know wassup, he thinks say na by gragra. Yeye.

If all governors should go by his way, I wonder where many igbos would be now in southwest. Those people he's deporting should sue his ass for infringement of right to live and move in any part of the country. They re legitimate citizens. Sue his as.s
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by OriOko88(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
007inc:

Mugu! But u will be the first to queue at the embassy for a visa to USA. How can u send away someone who have already bought the Lagos and other Amala states. If Tinubu names his price , my goons from Nnewi will buy his Burdillon villa in cash. We own Lagos. Meanwhile if u wanna sell ur father’s house, call me so I can give u some change to help ur life.

Awon developers. Always chest beating

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Yes same with Yoruba beggers in Lagos, they were also deported to their various states
Kpele, I thought you people don't have beggers, so why wike is lying. So you are scared to face wike cos you dare not face your master. Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by AnanseK(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kano should do the same. Now is the right time
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
007inc:

Mugu! But u will be the first to queue at the embassy for a visa to USA. How can u send away someone who have already bought the Lagos and other Amala states. If Tinubu names his price , my goons from Nnewi will buy his Burdillon villa in cash. We own Lagos. Meanwhile if u wanna sell ur father’s house, call me so I can give u some change to help ur life.
Says ebonyi beggar. Na so they are rich online but beggars in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by guy222: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space.

PS: To that Igbo mod always removing my comments and leaving those of ipob members on nairaland to flourish, Sanwo olu go soon answer wike and your eyes go neat when u reach ABA
na them go the support this nonsense pass. Imagin the entire sabon gari in kano is an igbo community, i trust gandollar and sawo olu, them go reply in likesome then we go see who go tire. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by guy222: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
bid4rich:
Those Almajiri, where do they come from and who's distributing them round the state? Wike has done well in this regard.

Try to read before commenting, mad somebody
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by oluwazoba25: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space.

PS: To that Igbo mod always removing my comments and leaving those of ipob members on nairaland to flourish, Sanwo olu go soon answer wike and your eyes go neat when u reach ABA
now you accept rivers is Igbo land, you can see igbos land is not landlorck, olofo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by sofiscatedmoron: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Including Afonja Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Barbilius:
Lmao... Clever by half. They were speaking Yoruba yet ohaneze was threatening blood over supposed Yoruba beggers, shouldn't they have just logically told fashola that the deporteea aren't Igbos, or ohanezes love Yorubas so much that it wanted to sue fashola on Yoruba deportees behalf?
Bros, leave that childish father called jare. No sense in him.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Coolgent(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Alhamdulillah!
On behalf of my Northern brothers we are grateful to H.E Wike.
Majority of those Hausas leaving in Southern Nigeria are from Niger Republic, they are just tarnishing our images.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Indigenous(f): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Oro naa dun, o fe ke.

Fool's, eranko lasan lasan
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by totoboy19: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Lies, where are the pics of those being deported and what means did they use?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2020
mystery22:
sad Even the Yorubas that are been deported from Lagos to osun are talking,you afonja's can't do anything,only shouting and making empty threat, deport igbo's now in Lagos let me see,I will even prefer all igbo's in Lagos to come back, let's get our eastern seaport (Rivers State)working again like it was before the war, Yorubas that can't do anything apart from begging and stealing,look at ogun a cannibal kingdom,if igbo's leave,I give you guys 5years it will become a skull mining capital like ogun, desease of people.
Shut up and go receive your beggars brothers in ebonyi. Lagos will fall if you go just as you have fallen GTbank. Osu

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Kennyswag: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2020
mystery22:
sad Even the Yorubas that are been deported from Lagos to osun are talking,you afonja's can't do anything,only shouting and making empty threat, deport igbo's now in Lagos let me see,I will even prefer all igbo's in Lagos to come back, let's get our eastern seaport (Rivers State)working again like it was before the war, Yorubas that can't do anything apart from begging and stealing,look at ogun a cannibal kingdom,if igbo's leave,I give you guys 5years it will become a skull mining capital like ogun, desease of people.
but you have onne port.. why can't you use it?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by goaldynboy: 1:12am On Apr 30, 2020
princdebola201:
[s]its ok to be disrespected by your own brother instead of been disrespected by an outsider especially someone like wike[/s]

Is that all you could say from the hard fact the guy slammed on your face?!

Abeg! Shift enter gutter where you belong let us read better people comment!

Frustrated bigot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by goaldynboy: 1:29am On Apr 30, 2020
wizzakosh:
Shut up and go receive your beggars brothers in ebonyi. Lagos will fall if you go just as you have fallen GTbank. Osu

This deportation by Wike pain you enter bone!

See how you are crying here!!

You must be one almajiri aboki claiming to be a skull miner from the south.waste!!
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by goaldynboy: 1:34am On Apr 30, 2020
guy222:
na them go the support this nonsense pass. Imagin the entire sabon gari in kano is an igbo community, i trust gandollar and sawo olu, them go reply in likesome then we go see who go tire. Nonsense

Almajiri Spotted! You are crying because your fellow almajiri are being deported by Wike!!

If Lagos or Kano should embark on deportation of beggars, vagrants and miscreants, it will still be your fellow almajiri that will be on the majority!!!!
tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Chlerion: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Flat.heads the unfortunate beggars cheesy. They can beg for anything even deek sef. There are so many of them on nairaland using alternate monikers to post account numbers...so many! What's you people's problem sef? One has been disturbing for me sex for weeks now. She's ready to fu..ck me for a wrap of garri and egusi.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by subcbouy: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2020
If you see any Rivers people, of which you will trek tire before you see anyone in your state, tell him to come home, wike is working it out with all his cohorts.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by subcbouy: 2:36am On Apr 30, 2020
OriOko88:
Wike is just looking for unnecessary attention, and I like the way the govt is not giving him any bit of it. He's just an aggressive ego bloated individual playing to the gallery. Everything he's going is just an eye service, he's soo envious of lagos state due to the attention and commendation sowoolu is getting. He wish he had been in sowoolu shoe. Clout chasing governor.

By the time d fed govt reason his matter he go know wassup, he thinks say na by gragra. Yeye.

If all governors should go by his way, I wonder where many igbos would be now in southwest. Those people he's deporting should sue his ass for infringement of right to live and move in any part of the country. They re legitimate citizens. Sue his as.s
Restructuring of Nigerian states have begun. For your information, Rivers aren't Ipob. If you check round your locality hardly you fine Rivers people, and if you finally see one, ask him/her to return home.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Kingrefreshed: 2:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Ctorch:

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-sends-150-non-indigenes-to-home-states/?fbclid=IwAR1QqnadEW2wWLXr1uZufewqefrStlT-7O06UwlOeiJZyP0y7GFGT6KBT_E

Which one be non indegines ? Sometimes most of this Op's no they get single sense. He sent 150 Almajiri's to their home states and your twisting it so e go become food for you.

Una stupidity is highly rated.

Una go just wake up and post trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Chicastle: 3:44am On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

Na only Ebonyi you saw there?

Calm down second set is loading.

Yea ... Batch B... stream 1 you mean?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by funmike83(f): 3:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Most of those sent back are beggers na
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by clevybrown(m): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Galactico4ever(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2020
If every state should start deporting non indigene vigrants and their likes, I wonder how Nigeria will look like.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2020
bid4rich:
Those Almajiri, where do they come from and who's distributing them round the state? Wike has done well in this regard.

I the distributor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos / Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.