Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (40311 Views)

Relocation Of Destitute To Home States ‘ll Continue – Lagos Govt / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by jamesversion: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2020
West2019:
who knows you in rivers state,, making noise here and there I'm. From Rivers state who ask. You where you came from. What is your achievements of been a citizen of rivers state you are just an empty Brian losser here

Why the thing dey pain you pass people wey Dem deport. Let's start from there. maybe I can understand your pain?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Namidi kamu wakes up in his grave.. he is the Messiah that will defeat the Anti-Christ.
ameriya
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2020
na hypocrite the do all of una criticizing Wike... had I been it's only almajiris that were deported to their respective state now, the comment wouldn't have been this way.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by PureFace1(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2020
007inc:

Mugu! But u will be the first to queue at the embassy for a visa to USA. How can u send away someone who have already bought the Lagos and other Amala states. If Tinubu names his price , my goons from Nnewi will buy his Burdillon villa in cash. We own Lagos. Meanwhile if u wanna sell ur father’s house, call me so I can give u some change to help ur life.

Says by a foolish pig from Anambra

Are you sure you are not one of the Anambra beggars that are online Millionaires?

If not for Yoruba people that are feeding your generation by patronizing your businesses in South West you won't be spitting trash like this.

Stop Hawking Gala in Lagos traffic first before you talk about buying Lagos and other South West states.

The only Igbo in meaningful position in Lagos is a Gutter washer, idiot

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by PureFace1(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Anambralstson:

Fashola deported Yoruba beggers and others to Onitsha in mid night, our noticed when it was morning and raised alarm, many of them were speaking Yoruba, and other languages , our people rejected them ,go through the list of beggers apprehended there is no eastern state on the list

There was no Eastern state on the list but you were threatening to sue fashola
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by orunto27: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
SW STATES PLEASE EMULATE WIKE. HE HAS FORSIGHTS.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by PureFace1(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Kwili1:

said by an Afonja cone headed Brown roof republic skull miners whose dead are even afraid to be buried in their region coz they won't allow them to rest in peace.
u mean Lagos that's no man's land or another Lagos.
it's not possible to deport the owners of d land.
we made Lagos what it is today. we came to Lagos bought d land and made u our tenant.

Typical trash from an Nyamirin Pig

Dead are afraid to be buried in the region but you can't stop trooping to the same region, where the only time some of you go back to your region is after you are dead and taken back to your region to be buried.

Igbo land is just a grave yard to some of you.

You made Lagos what it is today but you are crying online shamelessly and afraid to go back to your erosion ravaged region and make it better than Lagos.

Stop Hawking Gala in Lagos traffic first before you talk about buying Lagos, the only Igbo in meaningful position in Lagos is a Gutter washer.

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by sirhamilton(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Ogiandplantain:
Good and I hope to be given a date to come for the 6th or 8th at the latest in the next week and a half hour for a while I will be out for a little while at the beach with my parents 3 I have to fill form and wait to be given a date for a wedding in July so that I don't have any class time in his hands claiming to be the first time that 30k is in a while so 30k and he will be in a good spot on his hands and his evil party will be the best way to get tested for free testing and a good girlfriend who will make the Lord a good thing for him as and to be a class of the lockdown of God who will give you his glory in the future

So sad
Punctuation was taught in school for a reason.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Ezini(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
yinchar:
This is wrong in all proportion, no matter how hard you and I try to justify it.

Take a min, breath and just imagine for once if it’s another country doing that, now remember it’s a state deporting Nigerians within Nigeria.

What's with all this hypocrite ,are Almajiris normal people, these are people that wash hands and still drink the water, they move around for weeks without a bath, they move in drove to cities with no skill, other than to constitute nuisance and beg on the streets,
Is Wike the first to send almajiri home, Elrufai started it , others emulated because its a worthy strategy to curb spread of a deadly virus,
Until we learn to give unbiased judgment and purge us of ethnic motivated emotions Nigeria can never be well or move forward
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by subcbouy: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
OriOko88:

So where's the one Nigeria we clamour if we can't live peacefully in any part of our country. cry
There has never been one Nigeria anytime. Perhaps, we cannot continue allowing public disorder and nuisance. They are vulnerable, and require being evacuated before this deadly virus overwhelm NCDC.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Greenbirth: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
DollarBilz:

READ THIS

You have been hearing about it.

You wonder how they make Soo much Money.

You ask them to show you the way.

They'll tell you it's by God's grace.

Well, God's grace is here today. Check my signature if you want to learn how to make money online

Chris Groser said "Opportunities don't happen. You create them."

David Brinkly said "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
(Bricks means information, ideas, opportunities etc)

what are you waiting for?

Check my signature and let's get you started.....let's go let's go.
check your signature so that you can scam them. Brutish.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by AceRoot(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
bolayei:
Abeg someone please answer this for me because i don confuse.... My Grand Father was born in Lagos, My Father was born in Lagos and i too was born in Lagos but my Great Grand Father moved to Lagos before giving birth to my Grand Father does that mean i can deported if yes to where?

You are actually more Lagosian than 95% of the usual "Our Lagos, Our Lagos" crew. I am sure too, that if your forebears were somehow schooled, some church or mosque or public office will have a record or two, with names and addresses.

Congratulations, for you can be deported from Ikeja to Ikorodu or worse still to Badagry or nearby Seme. Take your pick now, please!! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Kinematics: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Genfaculty:

I've come to understand dat most nigerians like to conclude before they begin.
VAGRANTS! VAGRANTS!! VAGRANTS!!! 4 GOD's sakes. When has it become a crime 2 return these profiled set of people to their homes states?
If U have no business with the city, remain in the jungle biko

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Kinematics: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
subcbouy:
Restructuring of Nigerian states have begun. For your information, Rivers aren't Ipob. If you check round your locality hardly you fine Rivers people, and if you finally see one, ask him/her to return home.

Its extremely rare to find a Rivers person in other states, if you do its either FG job took them their or a multinational or NGO took them there. Some marriage take them there, besides these you barely see a Rivers person settling down in other states, not to talk of being a begger outside his/her state.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Kinematics: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
redroom:

[s]Ebonyi maybe but there is no single Anambra homeless person in Rivers okay[/s]

You say?

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Kinematics: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
I've never seen an Akwa ibomite beggin, they would rather be cultists, motorpark touts, prostitutes, and peasant farmers, causing nuisance to the state.

There are Middle class and rich Akwa Ibomites in rivers state too, but majority are very poor and a nuisance especially the annang and ika people.

A vagrant does not necessarily live by begging, yes there are middle class and wealthy Akwa Ibomites in Rivers, however there is an overwhelming lot in the poor spectrum of life.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by sesan85(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lagos state once deported 83 beggers of Osun indigenes to Osun, 67 to Oyo, 23 to Ekiti and 12 to Ondo
But when Lagos deported your homeless refugees back to Anambra, you inhabitants of the erosion-ravaged hellhole of Ngwa cannibals and baby factories wailed endlessly like toy-deprived spoilt brats.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by rummmy: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
jamesversion:

Why the thing dey pain you pass people wey Dem deport. Let's start from there. maybe I can understand your pain?
his monicker says it all.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by rummmy: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
PureFace1:

Says by a foolish pig from Anambra

Are you sure you are not one of the Anambra beggars that are online Millionaires?

If not for Yoruba people that are feeding your generation by patronizing your businesses in South West you won't be spitting trash like this.

Stop Hawking Gala in Lagos traffic first before you talk about buying Lagos and other South West states.

The only Igbo in meaningful position in Lagos is a Gutter washer, idiot
noise making is your hubby so continue
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Anambralstson: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
sesan85:
But when Lagos deported your homeless refugees back to Anambra, you inhabitants of the erosion-ravaged hellhole of Ngwa cannibals and baby factories wailed endlessly like toy-deprived spoilt brats.
Your silly rant end here grin
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by showafrica(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Covidodo:
This is a good development.

Let everyone start deporting non indigenes abeg.
We should kuku kill Nigeria once and for all

Let Nigeria divide at once by 36 at once Small African countries do better than populated ones. After the pandemic, those who wants to stay together can come back and unite.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Umorosky17(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
West2019:
Seriously this man is fuckin fool, what is the constitution of Nigeria say ,as a citizen of Nigeria you have the right to reside in any one if the 36 states wuthout committing crime, what if lagos started deporting rivers citizen what will be the results.wike is a fool.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Umorosky17(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
West2019:
Seriously this man is fuckin fool, what is the constitution of Nigeria say ,as a citizen of Nigeria you have the right to reside in any one if the 36 states wuthout committing crime, what if lagos started deporting rivers citizen what will be the results.wike is a fool.
Has the president that's ruling you, obey the constitution of Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
princdebola201:
no i'm afonja that alccomdates nyamiris economic migrants that troop into yorubaland for greener pasture

You are very correct. We seek for greener pastures in land where it's owners survive by begging from us. Every Afonja in this lockdown is economically beaten to Almagiri
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by sesan85(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your silly rant end here grin
Or your silly ass just couldn't disprove facts? Didn't your people wail endlessly like mad dogs when Fashola "deported" your economic refugees in Lagos to Onitsha?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2020
Yes and they constitute nuisance, they make up over 75% of non-indigenous cultists, the remaining 25% occupied by ibos.

And they make up 60% of total non-indigenous prostitututes in Port-harcourt, the remaining 40% is occupied by ibos. Non-indigenous prostitutes make up 98.5% of the total career prostitute population in Port harcourt.
Non idigenous cultists make up over 60% of the total cultist population in Port harcourt.

Veifiable statistics on Akwa ibom and igbo migrants in Ph.
mind you i dont hate any of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.