Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (40308 Views)

Relocation Of Destitute To Home States ‘ll Continue – Lagos Govt / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by gaskiyamagana: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:

More pains to your muslim skull my dear suicide bomber-in-training. grin

In what direction do you want your skull to fly when you blow yourself up, toward mecca or medina? grin
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by gaskiyamagana: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Indigenous:

Fool's, eranko lasan lasan
Iyalaya baba re ni o nba wi
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by redroom: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Imagine people from SE states of Ebonyi, Akwa ibom , Cross River, Anambra are also deported by wike.

This people should develop there SE so there people can live comfortably in the SE instead of Atachee by force.

See how wike just disgraced them in public

Ebonyi maybe but there is no single Anambra homeless person in Rivers okay
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by redroom: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2020
guy222:
na them go the support this nonsense pass. Imagin the entire sabon gari in kano is an igbo community, i trust gandollar and sawo olu, them go reply in likesome then we go see who go tire. Nonsense

So now you agree that Rivers state is majority Igbo

Why will action of River state governor affect Igbo community in Kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by ayanbaba2(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Ogiandplantain:
Good and I hope to be given a date to come for the 6th or 8th at the latest in the next week and a half hour for a while I will be out for a little while at the beach with my parents 3 I have to fill form and wait to be given a date for a wedding in July so that I don't have any class time in his hands claiming to be the first time that 30k is in a while so 30k and he will be in a good spot on his hands and his evil party will be the best way to get tested for free testing and a good girlfriend who will make the Lord a good thing for him as and to be a class of the lockdown of God who will give you his glory in the future.

So sad

everything without a meaning!

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by anambraamaka: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Everything you guys turn it to tribal war
Una no just get sense for this Country
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by bkool7(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2020
It's illegal to send a Nigerian out of any state in Nigeria.

Why are these governors always intoxicated with power?
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by jamesversion: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2020
West2019:
Seriously this man is fuckin fool, what is the constitution of Nigeria say ,as a citizen of Nigeria you have the right to reside in any one if the 36 states wuthout committing crime, what if lagos started deporting rivers citizen what will be the results.wike is a fool.

If Lagos deports Rivers citizens, Rivers will deport Lagos citizens in Rivers. Simple.

What you fail to understand is that the deportation is for vagrants. These are jobless and homeless people who beg in the streets thereby they cannot comply with sit at home directive as they have no home. So it's best they are taken to their states of origin where they must/should have a place to call home.

If you're angry about this, and want to deport well-meaning Riverians residing in Lagos, be our guest. We will round up not only Lagosians but other well-meaning Yorubas allover Rivers and deport back to Yorubaland. After all, we don't even like seeing them working in oil companies in Rivers.

For Emphasis, there are no Riverians begging in any state in Nigeria. You can bank on this.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by awoluyi(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2020
bolayei:
Abeg someone please answer this for me because i don confuse.... My Grand Father was born in Lagos, My Father was born in Lagos and i too was born in Lagos but my Great Grand Father moved to Lagos before giving birth to my Grand Father does that mean i can deported if yes to where?

To where your great grandfather came from.
This is my answer to your question. It's only Lagos state government that can decide where to deport you to.
You may be deported to Sambisa forest, from there you can find your way to your village.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by jamesversion: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Abagworo:

Most poor people in Port-Harcourt are from Akwaibom and Ebonyi States. They mostly hawk and do manual jobs but they rarely beg. Begging in Rivers State is not by the poor or Almajiri but by organized gangs who make millions off the fake beggars. The only place you can see sincere beggars is probably Slaughter roundabout and they are Northerners.

Wike is only playing politics with the issue

Slaughter is not the only place you see Northerners/Nigeriens/Chadians or whatever begging.

Rumuola under the flyover, Rumuokoro junction, Waterlines junction.

These people are homeless and have turned the streets to their toilets. They are usually mobile and their circumstance have made the govt sit-at-home directive non-compliant.

The govt usually has two options. Option one is take them somewhere and keep and provide the basics of life for them. Option two is deportation, Which of course is the easier way out. Other governor's have done same, Nobody should single Wike out for any special attention.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by PropertyBuying(f): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by xcelentattitude(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2020
"Inter-state deportation" grin
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
goaldynboy:

This deportation by Wike pain you enter bone!

See how you are crying here!!

You must be one almajiri aboki claiming to be a skull miner from the south.waste!!
tongue
Lol, pain me. Zombie flesh eater like you. Person deport your begging brothers back to your backward ebonyi, na how e take concern me for here. This is why they said you are most foolish tribe in the world. Corpse water drinker
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Adgideon(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
If it's the other way round this mr talk talk of a gvnor would have called a world conference telling whoever care to listen
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Neddyogu(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
yinchar:
This is wrong in all proportion, no matter how hard you and I try to justify it.

Take a min, breath and just imagine for once if it’s another country doing that, now remember it’s a state deporting Nigerians within Nigeria.

Nigerians constituting a nuisance lining the streets begging. Not hardworking Nigerians who have something to offer the state. Let'em go to their states to beg.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by ud4u: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2020
yinchar:
This is wrong in all proportion, no matter how hard you and I try to justify it.

Take a min, breath and just imagine for once if it’s another country doing that, now remember it’s a state deporting Nigerians within Nigeria.

Why do you people always criticize Wike, this issue of sending alamajiri out of state started from North and nobody said anything about it, now it has gotten to Rivers State every body wants to talk.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by bid4rich(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
guy222:
Try to read before commenting, mad somebody

Your level of comprehension is pathetic. It also shows that you can't write something meaningful unless you add insult. What will now make me believe that you are not mad yourself. You are a waste and disgrace to intellectuals if you ever went to school
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

It's like this stay @home is effecting ur brain.

It takes one to one
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by babestella: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space.

PS: To that Igbo mod always removing my comments and leaving those of ipob members on nairaland to flourish, Sanwo olu go soon answer wike and your eyes go neat when u reach ABA

STFUB, Kano deported people to Kaduna, you didn't say a word, Rivers deported people to their states, you are here calling Igbos, a goat has a better sense of reasoning than you. River state took an action they deem fit, you now link Igbos, but if Igbos come out to say Rivers is part of Igboland, you start masturbating, why? Rivers state has crude oil. May amadioha visit you this night. Ram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by rummmy: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space.

PS: To that Igbo mod always removing my comments and leaving those of ipob members on nairaland to flourish, Sanwo olu go soon answer wike and your eyes go neat when u reach ABA
wike is now igbo and Rivers suddenly become south east abi....... Well we are always resolute.... Sango otta sorry, sanwo olu can not deport rivers indignes because his oil money will stop to flow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by rummmy: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Wike my guy is the new commissioner for arresting people baaa? They added Ebonyi to balance it political undertone.. We know the miscreants the governor is sending back to futa djaloon.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Harrynight(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
I support Rivers on this...

I strongly believe all beggers in every state should be deported to their state of origin.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by West2019(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
jamesversion:

If Lagos deports Rivers citizens, Rivers will deport Lagos citizens in Rivers. Simple.

What you fail to understand is that the deportation is for vagrants. These are jobless and homeless people who beg in the streets thereby they cannot comply with sit at home directive as they have no home. So it's best they are taken to their states of origin where they must/should have a place to call home.

If you're angry about this, and want to deport well-meaning Riverians residing in Lagos, be our guest. We will round up not only Lagosians but other well-meaning Yorubas allover Rivers and deport back to Yorubaland. After all, we don't even like seeing them working in oil companies in Rivers.

For Emphasis, there are no Riverians begging in any state in Nigeria. You can bank on this.
you are counting your self among rivers citizen, you type out of frustration, get it well I'm from Delta state I dnt believe in any stupid traberlism , at your age if you can't say the truth which mean you are a fool forever .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Harrynight(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
babestella:

STFUB, Kano deported people to Kaduna, you didn't say a word, Rivers deported people to their states, you are here calling Igbos, a goat has a better sense of reasoning than you. River state took an action they deem fit, you now link Igbos, but if Igbos come out to say Rivers is part of Igboland, you start masturbating, why? Rivers state has crude oil. May amadioha visit you this night. Ram.

I bet u those nuisance wey Dem deport na him brothers,
E pain am as dey deport their people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by OriOko88(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
subcbouy:
Restructuring of Nigerian states have begun. For your information, Rivers aren't Ipob. If you check round your locality hardly you fine Rivers people, and if you finally see one, ask him/her to return home.
So where's the one Nigeria we clamour if we can't live peacefully in any part of our country. cry
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by jamesversion: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
West2019:
you are counting your self among rivers citizen, you type out of frustration, get it well I'm from Delta state I dnt believe in any stupid traberlism , at your age if you can't say the truth which mean you are a fool forever .

bla bla bla bla... Mr Man, you are simply blabbing. I don't give a fuqk where you come from. My earlier response to you stands. Wike has removed Vagrants from Rivers. We stand by him. If it pains you, go and die!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by 2ng2ng(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Lagos should emulate same . Send all the beggers back to there various state .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Cosbyrich: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
mystery22:
sad Even the Yorubas that are been deported from Lagos to osun are talking,you afonja's can't do anything,only shouting and making empty threat, deport igbo's now in Lagos let me see,I will even prefer all igbo's in Lagos to come back, let's get our eastern seaport (Rivers State)working again like it was before the war, Yorubas that can't do anything apart from begging and stealing,look at ogun a cannibal kingdom,if igbo's leave,I give you guys 5years it will become a skull mining capital like ogun, desease of people.

Are you saying that Ogun state will become Otokoto republic and gradually become a desert like Osuland?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Cosbyrich: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Kwili1:

said by an Afonja cone headed Brown roof republic skull miners whose dead are even afraid to be buried in their region coz they won't allow them to rest in peace.
u mean Lagos that's no man's land or another Lagos.
it's not possible to deport the owners of d land.
we made Lagos what it is today. we came to Lagos bought d land and made u our tenant.

You can only buy what you take home,my bros.You cannot buy Yoruba lands.You only work on our plantations slavishly.
The only thing Yoruba,the owners of the land will do is to revoke a few lands bought by OSU people and deport all Osus back to Abakaleke.
The only thing they do in Yorubaland is begging for alms and hawking gala reason they are called mei gala .Go home and develop your desert.
Go back home and develop your mei gala republic. grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Bennysam: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Namidi kamu wakes up in his grave.. he is the Messiah that will defeat the Anti-Christ.
You will die of heart attack one day ,
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by West2019(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
jamesversion:

bla bla bla bla... Mr Man, you are simply blabbing. I don't give a fuqk where you come from. My earlier response to you stands. Wike has removed Vagrants from Rivers. We stand by him. If it pains you, go and die!!!
who knows you in rivers state,, making noise here and there I'm. From Rivers state who ask. You where you came from. What is your achievements of been a citizen of rivers state you are just an empty Brian losser here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure / Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.