Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) (11265 Views)

Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by realmedia(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
American model and Kylie Jenner's ex-BFF, Jordyn Woods shared these new set of photos of herself posing in a sexy swimsuit.

See full photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/jordyn-woods-puts-her-banging-body-on.html

Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Dpharisee: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
So this is the kind of picture that moves you, yeye pikin, go and quarantine yourself angry

10 Likes

Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Time to soapy sad

1 Like

Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm back.
By the way, ladies should know that wearing pants of this nature is the same as being nak*d.. We guys are more interested in b*tt cheeks than black h*les.
Cc Ilegend
Cc Ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jordyn woods
Kylie Jenner former BFF
Dammmm....she is hot shocked

Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rubbish. Instead of visiting the gym for health reasons she visited the surgeon’s table. Women are getting more useless as the years pass. Every time she speaks she always sounds winded.
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by TheOdd1sOut: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
You should know that all these curves you waste your sperms on are as fake as fvck
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Ekakamba: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
Jordyn woods
Kylie Jenner former BFF

How many degrees Celsius? grin tongue
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by LoveEditor: 2:35am On Apr 30, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by sparog(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2020
They're not even curvy sef
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2020
very very
love her
EmeraldKing7:
Jordyn woods
Kylie Jenner former BFF
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Ablemax(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Time to soapy sad

And what are you waiting for?
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Ablemax:

And what are you waiting for?

Nobody to pass me the lotion angry
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Ablemax(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Nobody to pass me the lotion angry

Lols
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by kendrick93(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
Jordyn woods
Kylie Jenner former BFF
I hope she's not plastic like the Kardashians
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by nanakgh(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
ex bff?

How old are these people?
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Elite14(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
You should know that all these curves you waste your sperms on are as fake as fvck
grin grin
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
realmedia:
American model and Kylie Jenner's ex-BFF, Jordyn Woods shared these new set of photos of herself posing in a sexy swimsuit.

See full photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/jordyn-woods-puts-her-banging-body-on.html

It will not help instead it will make it worse cheesy
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by OttHin: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020

Dear Friends! Today, I want to introduce a great method of making money with ZERO investment, Free support and Guaranteed Payouts! You can seriously make a great amount of money through this method working for just few minutes a day. This method is completely trusted and completely genuine and the payouts are 100% guaranteed. I am telling this with full confidence.. To start earning, you will need to sign up. After signing up, you will get a Private Referral Link. You just need to use that link to send people to the website. Anyone who visits the website through your link will make you money. Visitor does NOT need to buy anything or download anything, your work is just to send visitors to the website and nothing else.

Contact me through my whatsapp link if interested. Check signature
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by DigitalBotNG: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
How?
Re: This Photos Will Help You Get Over Konji Lockdown (photos) by Fishkshdnsav: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.