Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare (8270 Views)

Obasanjo Is A Leader We Can Trust”- Jonathan / 2015: We Don't Trust Jonathan -northern Leaders / Credible Election: Don’t Trust Jonathan • Ibb Is Finished -pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by koruji(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2011
There is some truth in the fact that terrorists and political opponents are trying to take advantage. However, there is a need for a tone. Jos is not a setup. Do you know how many committees have examined and re-examined that situation or how many times GEJ has said in the course of a few months "the perperators will be caught". Nobody is asking him to spit fire, but his tone does not put the fear of God in the do-no-gooders, so they are bold to continue this terrorist activity.

Bottomline - [size=14pt]SOMEBODY OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN SHOT PUBLICY FOR THE KILLINGS IN JOS [/size] over the last few month. That way, another fool will think twice b/4 taking the same business to Abuja.

stine b:

BAKARE STATEMENT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE THOUGH.BECAUSE IT IS WHAT ANY UNSTRATEGISED PERSON WOULD CONSIDER AS AN OPTION.BUT GEJ NOT RESPONDING TO THIS CRISES WITH FIRE AS MOST SHORTSIGHTED NAIRALANDERS WOULD EXPECT, INDICATES THAT HE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON.HOW LONG DO WE WAIT TO REALISE THAT THE CRISES WE ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IN NIGERIA ARE A MERE SET UP BY SOME TERRORIST LOOSING ELITES, WHO WANTS TO DISCREDIT THE GOVERNMENT OF GEJ.
AS A MATTER OF FACT,THEY WISH THE MILLITARY TAKES OVER POWER FROM GEJ INSTEAD OF THEM LOOSING TO A SOUTHERNER AGAIN.DONT U ALL KNOW THAT THE BOMB BLAST AT MOGADISHU BARACKS ABUJA IS A DARING CALL ON THE MILLITARY TO SEIZE POWER?I THANK GOD FOR THE WISDOM HE HAS EMBEDED IN GEJ TO CROSS OVER THE TEMPTATIONS AND MANY MORE THAT MAY COME AHEAD,GOD FORBID.THIS TREND IS NOW A NATIONAL ISSUE AND NOT EITHER LOVE FOR ACN OR HATE FOR PDP.
I ASSURE YOU THAT ALL ANTI NIGERIA GROUP WILL BE DEFEATED.GOD PROTECT NIGERIA FROM POLTICAL TERRORIST AMEN.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by olu77(m): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2011
GEJ reminds me of Ngige & Uba's scenario. Before Ngige clinched the governorship post in Anambra, he would cheerfully wipe Uba's backside of every poo after every download despite the godfather's dirty smelling backside but immediately he got what he wanted, he started kicking the same backside so hard. If u are being fooled by a gentle president always sitting silently before his laptop charting with some rude facebook brats wait till after the election.

As far as I am concern, the real problem of this country are those lawless lawmakers wasting our precious time making useless, dumb, silly and senseless laws that would only fill their pockets with more ill-gotten wealth, believe me they would frustrate Buhari to the extent he might end up handling over to AL-queda.

GEJ is not a dictator, he is a democrat but if we desire another tyrant we would all still be here to witness the consequence.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by koruji(m): 3:14am On Jan 11, 2011
@olu77
This is the problem, you said: Before Ngige clinched the governorship post in Anambra, he would cheerfully wipe Uba's backside of every poo after every download despite the godfather's dirty smelling backside but immediately he got what he wanted, he started kicking the same backside so hard.

You shouldn't have to "cheerfully wipe. . .backside" to get to power. Nobody is suggesting you don't play politics, but you cannot compromise the way you describe above.

What became of Ngige? Yes, he worked hard as governor, but he became governor by fraudulent means and got kicked out. You think GEJ will fair better with his excessive reliance on corrupt governors and national assembly members - since you mentioned the latter, how does he plan to control them? He will simply get impeached, like almost happened to Ngige, or his election will be annulled - and you know who will provide the evidence to the courts? Correct, those same "godfathers" he is relying on to win the election - they will protect their backside too (no pun intended).

It may yet turn out that GEJ is the best option in this election, but things are not looking as competitive for him vs. Buhari right now. If Buhari shows concrete vision (which I haven't seen beyond the "mythical" corruption fighting powers he possesses) and address certain other issues it would be hard for GEJ to beat him. The northern elite may be so desperate that they would jump on Buhari's bandwagon to support their "zoning" policy, except that they may be even more afraid of what Buhari would do to them than GEJ.

olu77:

GEJ reminds me of Ngige & Uba's scenario. Before Ngige clinched the governorship post in Anambra, he would cheerfully wipe Uba's backside of every poo after every download despite the godfather's dirty smelling backside but immediately he got what he wanted, he started kicking the same backside so hard. If u are being fooled by a gentle president always sitting silently before his laptop charting with some rude facebook brats wait till after the election.

As far as I am concern, the real problem of this country are those lawless lawmakers wasting our precious time making useless, dumb, silly and senseless laws that would only fill their pockets with more ill-gotten wealth, believe me they would frustrate Buhari to the extent he might end up handling over to AL-queda.

GEJ is not a dictator, he is a democrat but if we desire another tyrant we would all still be here to witness the consequence.     
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by LKRavitz(m): 4:40am On Jan 11, 2011
no jonathan , no atiku . vote buhari for president.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by sammyzacks(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2011
You want to blame Jos on Jonathan? Wrong move. Jos, Kaduna, Boko Haram , Militants - all have been here before he came. He has barely sat down to work and you expect magic?
No, no my people. These problems have been there and are fundamental. You need time and committment to uproot them. Let's give JOnathan another four years and I can guarantee you will see a shift from the old ways.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ochukoccna: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2011
Let's give JOnathan another four years and I can guarantee you will see a shift from the old ways.

Another 4 years of that dude who uses tampons grin grin grin
NO CHANCE IN HELL!
Do you need eye surgery to see 9ja may became Somalia b4 then?
Guy is too weak. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Weak is even an understatement.
Jos is burning with all the might of government's security yet dude is busy looking for PDP's ticket.
Talk better thing jo!
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nsiman(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2011
U blame gej over the silly act u guys are commiting in jos? Let me lecture u briefly u that wants to blame gej. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, THE TRADITIONAL RULERS SHLD BE HELD ACC'TABLE BY THE COUNCIL CHAIRMEN OF THE AFFECTED AREAS, THE GOV'NOR, JANG SHLd HOLD THE COUNCIL CHAIRMEN OF THE AREAS TOO, THEN GEJ WILL HOLD JANG ACC'TABLE, but the situation whereby u expect gej to be in abuja and knw what is in ur pot of soup is rubbish. Josites are shielding pepetrators of these crimes. Security starts with u.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by jenti: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2011
shocked :oThanks my beloveth Pastor, U have spoken well. Its up to Nigerians to rise up and defend their vote. Remember, REGISTER, VOTE and BE COUNTED. Above all Vote for Honest and Credible Leaders shocked
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by DanielGb(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
Likewise me also never trust him from the beginning of his Campaign, may God help us all
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
This man should stay back on his pulpit and stop hugging the pressmen.

I definitely have my resevations on this press interviews he grants on daily basis and all directed at attacking GEJ.

Can he attack an Hausa/Fulani president like he does GEJ?
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
To Every Christian and Church Goers on Nairaland: I am still dumbfounded with the show of "Too Know" and "Unteachable Attitude" many of us showcase on this forum. No wonder things are not changing despite so many religious activities going on in the land- HEAVENLY BOUND BUT EARTHLY IRRELEVANT. I have heard many comments from so called christians that pastor should not be partisan but to only stay in church and preah Gospel as that was the assignment given to them by God. Were you there when God gave them assignment? How come you limit there territory of their influence to the church and not politics?

Just think to these thoughts. Is there a role the church of God needs to play in the emmergence of a true nation? Or we should continue to suffer until Jesus comes to take us home and do nothing about our polity. Then y should i pay my tax if my allegiance is only to God?

What roles did Prophets of old Like Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, Obadiah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos etc played in Governmental structures in their days? Did Paul stood before Agrippa to defend his teaching. Was he just reading the Scrolls, Remember most of the things we are reading about Paul today was not available for him to read, He lived a normal Life and was inspired by God to write them down for our learning, reproof, corrections so that we can continue where they stopped.

I CHALLENGE YOU ALL BAKARE CRITICS TO BRING IT OUT EXPRESSLY WHERE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT GOD'S MINISTERS MUST NOT BE PARTISAN AND MUST NOT MENTION THE NAME OF GOVERNMENTAL LEADERS (KINGS) WHEN FUNCTIONING IN THEIR OFFICE, ELSE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LISTEN TO WISDOM WHEN PEOPLE WITH WISDOM SPEAKS TO YOU.

God through Noah prophesied that Nineveh will be destroyed and when they prayed God change his mind, My rebuke is to you christians who think they know what to do BUT VERY CLUELESS.

My advice: no prophet is God. You have duty and responsibility to do what you like in the same manner BAKARE has every right to bring timely warning to the NATION, It is in our HANDS, Wether to continue with the same party who has ruled for 12years without improving our lives or to use our sovereignty to tell them Enough is Enough and send them packing to put their house in order cos PDP is in disorder now and it is God's word, A house Divided against itself will not stand, Selah
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ Ilugunboy

[table]This man should stay back on his pulpit and stop hugging the pressmen.

I definitely have my resevations on this press interviews he grants on daily basis and all directed at attacking GEJ.

[/table]

Are you a teenager? or are you new in this country? Where were you during the days of Abacha, Are you aware he even left Lagos to Kano to declare God's Mandate on Abacha, Well not surprised, most Nigerians have short memory and we are about to repeat past mistakes,
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ladej(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
ayubam:

@ Ilugunboy

[table]This man should stay back on his pulpit and stop hugging the pressmen.

[/table]

Are you a teenager? or are you new in this country? Where were you during the days of Abacha, Are you aware he even left Lagos to Kano to declare God's Mandate on Abacha, Well not surprised, most Nigerians have short memory and we are about to repeat past mistakes,
why should he stay back? did desmond tutu stay back, did martin luther king stay back, did the church leaders in england stay back [when the english were behaving like barbarians]? the collective answer is NO. we need these guys to talk and do their part. heaven is the ultimate goal but must we suffer hell on earth before getting there?
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ladej(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
ayubam:

To Every Christian and Church Goers on Nairaland: I am still dumbfounded with the show of "Too Know" and "Unteachable Attitude" many of us showcase on this forum. No wonder things are not changing despite so many religious activities going on in the land- HEAVENLY BOUND BUT EARTHLY IRRELEVANT. I have heard many comments from so called christians that pastor should not be partisan but to only stay in church and preah Gospel as that was the assignment given to them by God. Were you there when God gave them assignment? How come you limit there territory of their influence to the church and not politics?

Just think to these thoughts. Is there a role the church of God needs to play in the emmergence of a true nation? Or we should continue to suffer until Jesus comes to take us home and do nothing about our polity. Then y should i pay my tax if my allegiance is only to God?

What roles did Prophets of old Like Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, Obadiah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos etc played in Governmental structures in their days? Did Paul stood before Agrippa to defend his teaching. Was he just reading the Scrolls, Remember most of the things we are reading about Paul today was not available for him to read, He lived a normal Life and was inspired by God to write them down for our learning, reproof, corrections so that we can continue where they stopped.

I CHALLENGE YOU ALL BAKARE CRITICS TO BRING IT OUT EXPRESSLY WHERE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT GOD'S MINISTERS MUST NOT BE PARTISAN AND MUST NOT MENTION THE NAME OF GOVERNMENTAL LEADERS (KINGS) WHEN FUNCTIONING IN THEIR OFFICE, ELSE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LISTEN TO WISDOM WHEN PEOPLE WITH WISDOM SPEAKS TO YOU.

God through Noah prophesied that Nineveh will be destroyed and when they prayed God change his mind, My rebuke is to you christians who think they know what to do BUT VERY CLUELESS.

My advice: no prophet is God. You have duty and responsibility to do what you like in the same manner BAKARE has every right to bring timely warning to the NATION, It is in our HANDS, Wether to continue with the same party who has ruled for 12years without improving our lives or to use our sovereignty to tell them Enough is Enough and send them packing to put their house in order cos PDP is in disorder now and it is God's word, A house Divided against itself will not stand, Selah
sensible post

koruji:

There is some truth in the fact that terrorists and political opponents are trying to take advantage. However, there is a need for a tone. Jos is not a setup. Do you know how many committees have examined and re-examined that situation or how many times GEJ has said in the course of a few months "the perperators will be caught". Nobody is asking him to spit fire, but his tone does not put the fear of God in the do-no-gooders, so they are bold to continue this terrorist activity.

Bottomline - [size=14pt][b]SOMEBODY OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN SHOT PUBLICY FOR THE KILLINGS IN JOS [/b][/size] over the last few month. That way, another fool will think twice b/4 taking the same business to Abuja.

how does publich shooting stem the flow? did firing squad reduce armed robbery in nigeria? once again we fight the overshoot of the problem without tackling the root cause. what we need is collective information gathering, intelligence on ground, and the creation of a condusive atmosphere, as well as long punitive damages for the culprits. imagine no bomb sniffing dogs. what a shame
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nsiman(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
Bakare only needs relevance in gej's admin, he is trickish but God that brought up gej this far will surely end it well for gej and nigerians on thursday and beyond april.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nsiman(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
Bakare only needs relevance in gej's admin, he is trickish but God that brought up gej this far will surely end it well for gej and nigerians on thursday and beyond april.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by koruji(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ladej
Of course it is late in the day now, but when I say public shooting I am not talking about some random process. I am talking about a serious process where the trial of the accused are publicised, the details of their sordid acts laid bare and the sentence publicly carried out. It doesn't even need to be literal shooting, as long as humans that will go to the extent of hacking down children in the middle of the night get the death penalty, somehow. What I am suggesting is a period in which the nation is focused on the magnitude of this problem and how serious the president takes it.

Like kids who may loose all sense of control when no parent is watching, what we need is a message that the "parent" is watching in Nigeria and will act swiftly. The parties in the Jos conflict need to be jolted out of their t.it-for-tat "madness" by a strong hand and returned to humanity by facing the real meaning of what they keep doing every other month. Just look at the news this morning and you will realize that all those things you talked about are long-term stuff, which if people are not made to face the consequences of their actions will not help at all:

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_13-people-feared-killed-in-nigeria-s-ethnic-violence_1493249
At least 13 people were feared killed in religious and ethnic violence in Nigeria's remote central Plateau state, forcing the military to step up deployment in the troubled region.

The Nigerian military has effected a heavy deployment to some remote parts of central Plateau State where 13 persons were feared killed by rampaging Muslims of ethnic Fulani origin, reports said.

The village where the alleged attack had taken place is called Wareng and is inhabited mostly by Christians of ethnic Berom.

It is located several kilometers away from Jos where religious uprisings and bomb blasts have claimed hundreds of lives in recent times.

Last Christmas eve, a bomb blast within the city claimed more than 80 lives while more than 100 were injured.

The aftermath of the bombing was a riot between Muslim and Christian youths which also claimed scores of lives causing mass migration from the city.

Though a religious sect accused of regular killings in northern Nigeria, Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the bombing, observers say politicians may be responsible for the attack.

Mid last year, three Muslim Fulani herdsmen were hacked down by unknown persons and this led to a reprisal attack when an angry mob suspected to be Muslims killed another three.

The herdsmen were believed to have been killed by ethnic Beroms who are mostly Christians while they were searching for lost cattle.

Jos, the capital of Plateau State has witnessed series of sectarian clashes in the recent past causing the government to place a dusk to dawn curfew in the area at a point.

From 2008 to the present time, thousands of people have lost their lives in the region and a fracas in March last year alone claimed more than 500 lives.

The country’s President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to halt the killings which are mostly motivated by fight for control of fertile lands but the violence has spilled into the election year where he would stand as a candidate.

General elections are due for April and analysts fear local politicians could exploit the division to cause more tension in the area.

ladej:

sensible post
how does publich shooting stem the flow? did firing squad reduce armed robbery in nigeria? once again we fight the overshoot of the problem without tackling the root cause. what we need is collective information gathering, intelligence on ground, and the creation of a condusive atmosphere, as well as long punitive damages for the culprits. imagine no bomb sniffing dogs. what a shame
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ochukoccna: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nsiman:

U blame gej over the silly act u guys are commiting in jos? Let me lecture u briefly u that wants to blame gej. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, THE TRADITIONAL RULERS SHLD BE HELD ACC'TABLE BY THE COUNCIL CHAIRMEN OF THE AFFECTED AREAS, THE GOV'NOR, JANG SHLd HOLD THE COUNCIL CHAIRMEN OF THE AREAS TOO, THEN GEJ WILL HOLD JANG ACC'TABLE, but the situation whereby u expect gej to be in abuja and knw what is in your pot of soup is rubbish. Josites are shielding pepetrators of these crimes. Security starts with u.

gENOCIDE IS GOING ON IN jOS while Jonathan is daily sipping Amarula and looking for PDP's ticket.
Stuff like what you see in the picture requires a state of emergency by any sane person. However, I forgot we are been ruled by [and also seek ti be ruled by]  heartless idiots who don't gave a hoot about the wasted souls in their quest to get to Aso Rock. Save you are blind, it so easy to see that hell is slowly emptying her contents in 9ja starting with Jos.

Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ladej(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
koruji:

@ladej
Of course it is late in the day now, but when I say public shooting I am not talking about some random process. I am talking about a serious process where the trial of the accused are publicised, the details of their sordid acts laid bare and the sentence publicly carried out. It doesn't even need to be literal shooting, as long as humans that will go to the extent of hacking down children in the middle of the night get the death penalty, somehow. What I am suggesting is a period in which the nation is focused on the magnitude of this problem and how serious the president takes it.

Like kids who may loose all sense of control when no parent is watching, what we need is a message that the "parent" is watching in Nigeria and will act swiftly. The parties in the Jos conflict need to be jolted out of their t.it-for-tat "madness" by a strong hand and returned to humanity by facing the real meaning of what they keep doing every other month. Just look at the news this morning and you will realize that all those things you talked about are long-term stuff, which if people are not made to face the consequences of their actions will not help at all:

thanks for explaining your point of view which is rational. and yes you are right that my view is suited to mid to long term solutions. those guys are barbaric !
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ Nsima

Truly, Every People deserve the kind of leader they have
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by mrperfect(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Well, That is the man of God opinion.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by olu77(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
koruji:

@olu77
This is the problem, you said: Before Ngige clinched the governorship post in Anambra, he would cheerfully wipe Uba's backside of every poo after every download despite the godfather's dirty smelling backside but immediately he got what he wanted, he started kicking the same backside so hard.

You shouldn't have to "cheerfully wipe. . .backside" to get to power. Nobody is suggesting you don't play politics, but you cannot compromise the way you describe above.

What became of Ngige? Yes, he worked hard as governor, but he became governor by fraudulent means and got kicked out. You think GEJ will fair better with his excessive reliance on corrupt governors and national assembly members - since you mentioned the latter, how does he plan to control them? He will simply get impeached, like almost happened to Ngige, or his election will be annulled - and you know who will provide the evidence to the courts? Correct, those same "godfathers" he is relying on to win the election - they will protect their backside too (no pun intended).

It may yet turn out that GEJ is the best option in this election, but things are not looking as competitive for him vs. Buhari right now. If Buhari shows concrete vision (which I haven't seen beyond the "mythical" corruption fighting powers he possesses) and address certain other issues it would be hard for GEJ to beat him. The northern elite may be so desperate that they would jump on Buhari's bandwagon to support their "zoning" policy, except that they may be even more afraid of what Buhari would do to them than GEJ.

You are right about the wrong attitude of pretending-to-get-to-power because in those periods the worst damage is done.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by porka: 4:10am On Jan 12, 2011
Tunde Bakare wants the Marines sent to Ogun State, where his political opponent is governor, in order to dislodge the 'Houses of Assembly' there. He kept silent about Ekiti State, where his political ally is governor, where minority rules the majority in their House of Assembly.

Tunde Bakare cannot trust Goodluck Jonathan because he didn't promise him his sovereign conference but prefers Muhamadu Buhari who has consistently said 'Nigeria's main problem is security', that the police only need to work more and Nigeria would be fine. He didn't tell us what Buhari said, OR PROMISED HIM, about the Sovereign National Conference (his Utopia).

Tunde Bakare cannot find anybody in Nigeria who can be a good president apart from Muhamadu Buhari but failed to tell us how Buhari would be able to throw every 'law breaker' into jail as a civilian president when he didn't survive ordinary two years as a military head of state and a brutal dictator, despite suspension of the constitution, trampling on people's fundamental human rights (to life, speech, association, freedom to engage in enterprise and make profit, promulgation of Decree 4 ETC).

Tunde Bakare said 'They are all by-products of planless, clueless leadership that has characterized the government of the PDP, especially in the last four years', but persistently called Olusegun Obasanjo's administration names, even predicted his death several times.

Tunde Bakare said Nuhu Ribadu's EFCC performed better than Farida Waziri's EFCC but failed to acknowledge the political cover given to Ribadu by Obasanjo.

Tunde Bakare wants "progressives" who he said are not serious like the PDP. Just to replace the un-serious with the more un-serious "progressives"

Tunde Bakare said "Not these men who do not know their left from their right. Whose credentials, including educational credentials, must be examined because the way they are functioning, it does not look like they went to school", but cannot articulate his views simply in just one interview. And had in fact denied several prophecies of his which were recorded on tape.

Tunde Bakare is inconsistent.

Tunde Bakare is our everyday Nigerian politician.

Tunde Bakare is not serious!!!

Tunde Bakare could be a FRAUD!
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by koruji(m): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2011
porka:

Tunde Bakare wants the Marines sent to Ogun State, where his political opponent is governor, in order to dislodge the 'Houses of Assembly' there. He kept silent about Ekiti State, where his political ally is governor, where minority rules the majority in their House of Assembly.

Tunde Bakare cannot trust Goodluck Jonathan because he didn't promise him his sovereign conference but prefers Muhamadu Buhari who has consistently said 'Nigeria's main problem is security', that the police only need to work more and Nigeria would be fine. He didn't tell us what Buhari said, OR PROMISED HIM, about the Sovereign National Conference (his Utopia).
Good point - I am yet to see Buhari's promises.

Tunde Bakare cannot find anybody in Nigeria who can be a good president apart from Muhamadu Buhari but failed to tell us how Buhari would be able to throw every 'law breaker' into jail as a civilian president when he didn't survive ordinary two years as a military head of state and a brutal dictator, despite suspension of the constitution, trampling on people's fundamental human rights (to life, speech, association, freedom to engage in enterprise and make profit, promulgation of Decree 4 ETC).
ROFL - now you are getting into the realm of comedy. Buhari/Idiagbon certainly overeached, but were certaily better than than that murderous pretender. . .well U know the rest.

Tunde Bakare said 'They are all by-products of planless, clueless leadership that has characterized the government of the PDP, especially in the last four years', but persistently called Olusegun Obasanjo's administration names, even predicted his death several times.
Did he, really?

Tunde Bakare said Nuhu Ribadu's EFCC performed better than Farida Waziri's EFCC but failed to acknowledge the political cover given to Ribadu by Obasanjo.
What political cover is Waziri lacking?

Tunde Bakare wants "progressives" who he said are not serious like the PDP. Just to replace the un-serious with the more un-serious "progressives"
This is a warning to the "progressives" to put their house in order or watch Nigeria go nowhere fast for another 4 years

Tunde Bakare said "Not these men who do not know their left from their right. Whose credentials, including educational credentials, must be examined because the way they are functioning, it does not look like they went to school", but cannot articulate his views simply in just one interview. And had in fact denied several prophecies of his which were recorded on tape.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ochukoccna: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
porka:

bAKARE AND dANIEL aRE cHUMMY bUDDIES fROM wAY bACK.
Daniel is GEJ's southwest coordinator that's why.

porka:

Would you trust a GEJ who gave $50,000 transport money to SNG? Why bribe them when U have no ulterior motive?

porka:

Truly amongst the current aspirants, who has a better integrity record than Buhari [Not that I'm rooting 4 him though]. Buhari/Idiagbon may have been able to do stuff if not for been overthrown. He had  good intentions even if he had gone about it dictatorially which alienated him from many people. Apart from him and to a lesser extent, Nuhu Ribadu, who else?

porka:

Is PDP not planless and clueless? He never said OBJ would die. Post the link to the prophesy please since in your own words, "And had in fact denied several prophecies of his which were recorded on tape."

Why has GEJ not given Waziri the political muscle to peform? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tunde Bakare wants "progressives" who he said are not serious like the PDP. Just to replace the un-serious with the more un-serious "progressives
"
You are free to vote PDP. After all, you have a choice to do what you like with your vote.

Is that not true of 9ja's political class? Their incoherence? I beg to differ that Bakare can not properly articulate his views. he strikes most people [even his antagonists] as quite intelligent.

Tunde Bakare is inconsistent.
Proof!

Tunde Bakare is our everyday Nigerian politician.
Really! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tunde Bakare is not serious!!!

Are you?

Tunde Bakare could be a FRAUD!
You've already labeled him worse from your epistle.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Oshosam(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Thank God for destiny, it's better to be clueless than to be useless in the School of Destiny. If you are clueless, you can find direction but if you are useless, you are doomed.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Porka: You have only shown from your post the prejudice you have for this man called Bakare and take it or leave it, He is a voice that cannot be ignored in the nation today.

Howbeit you speak about Buhari promising him something about sovereign national conference? Do you even know what that means? What are the benefits of SNC to Bakare and his family? You have only show from your post that you lack good sense of judgement and probably not schooled in public debate.

Did you not read where Bakare said that only Buhari could not move the nation forward? Did you read his response to zoning that we need the best of the south, north, east and west to team up together move the nation forward? And you come here that he is giving it all to Buhari.

Did you not read where he said that he has seen Buhari only as the only person with no corrupt charge against and no self accumulation of wealth? Are those things true or not? Is corruption not the major problem in Nigeria politics? If we have a leader with no corrupt charge and will power to fight corruption, teamed up with excellent guys like Utomi, Fashola, and some other technocrats dont you think we will move forward?

The problem is that you guys are sentimental and cannot stand another hausa man grabbing power but have failed to understand that those people you called your own have never done anything to better your life. Obj ruled for 8 yrs and did not do the road leading to his farm in otta yet commissioning private projects for his allies like Daniel and co before they parted ways.

For your information Gbenga Daniel and Bakare are childhood friend and till today they are still friends but when it comes to saying the truth, the man pitch tent with truth and not friendship. So Ogun governor is not is enemy as you want us to believe. He only mentioned him in this case cos Daniel is the campaign coordinator of Jonathan and how come a man seeking to lead us choosing cronic warlords as associate.?

So guy stop prejudice and be more objective in ur comments.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ Porka,

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Some of the problems we have in Nigeria today is down to critics like yourself who find something bad to say about everyone.

All that matters is that during Buhari time, the common man felt the effect of WAI,WABC, Sanitation day etc, not all this nonsense you are typing above.

Buhari is the only man whose policies survived the test of time. Sanitation day for example is still with us today.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by sukieboy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
I am not surprise at all the Pastor Tunde Bakare is saying these things!!. Whereas he has the right to express his mind, whereas I also believe that religious leaders have a great part to play in directing any nation especially Nigeria, I want to say that Pastor Tunde Bakare's open declaration for Buhari is inappropriate as a Church/National Leader.
When Arcbishop Desmond Tutu was against the aparthied regime is SA, Bishop Tutu never openly suggested a black leader for the country rather he fought the segregation against the black South Africans and when the Nobel Prize board review his objective, fact-based struggle, he was honored with a noble prize for PEACE.

Pastor Bakare  see himself as a religious leader and not an activist. He should promote PEACE, advise the President on the way forward and not shouting like an ordinary Nigerian.

Personally I do not believe that Pastor Bakare with all due respect has what it takes to be a national leader with the way he is going about his contribution on national  issues. I don't also believe he loves Nigeria as much as he claims. GEJ may have his faillings and Pastor Bakare should not be a judge but a leader that should offer words of advice to strengthen the President.

IF I WANT TO JUDGE HIM (PASTOR BAKARE)

Personal Observations[b][/b]
1. Where his Church is located is an industrial area and I strongly doubt if he has a genuine permit to develop a church building of that capacity there, few meters away from an industrial fluid storage facility, not to talk of the noise pollution that the loud speakers hung across adjourning streets by his Church. He has travelled across the world and as a lawyer he knows that what he is doing is unlawful.

2. I witnessed his police guard/driver almost running over a school boy with Mr. Bakare inside the car, disobeying traffic light just a few meters away from his church.

3. He does not care about the non yoruba speaking/understanding members of the church when he freely turns into yoruba with neither apologies nor interpretation.

I still allow my siblings to worhip in his church though I have changed. This is not to say I am perfect either, talkless of GEJ
Ibime:

@ Porka,

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Some of the problems we have in Nigeria today is down to critics like yourself who find something bad to say about everyone.

All that matters is that during Buhari time, the common man felt the effect of WAI,WABC, Sanitation day etc, not all this nonsense you are typing above.

Buhari is the only man whose policies survived the test of time. Sanitation day for example is still with us today.

so sanitation is national development? It was Idiagbon who introduced WAI, Env. Sanitation. I don't believe WAI 's approach of publicly beating up Nigerians was a good idea, if you ask me it was babaric. wait a minute, I forgot, the way you sounded at the beginning shows you won't understand , I am very sorry!!!! cool cool cool lipsrsealed Oga ABEG!!!! ejo no flog me with koboko !!! iaeeeeeeeeeeee[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by anonimi: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Thanks MAYOWAAK for your response (# 57) to my post (# 55).
Indeed I had not noticed the part you quoted from the interview. Nevertheless you could have been more civil in pointing out my error.
Cheers!
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by vislabraye(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
Tunde has the right to think what he wants, but he should be careful with his utterances.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
sukieboy:

so sanitation is national development? It was Idiagbon who introduced WAI, Env. Sanitation. I don't believe WAI 's approach of publicly beating up Nigerians was a good idea, if you ask me it was babaric. wait a minute, I forgot, the way you sounded at the beginning shows you won't understand , I am very sorry!!!! cool cool cool lipsrsealed Oga ABEG!!!! ejo no flog me with koboko !!! iaeeeeeeeeeeee[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

Rather than repeating what you are told, may I suggest you use your head a bit more often than not? Buhari idiagbon regime was only for 20 months. In that short period that we had Buhari as president, do you think Idiaghon would have been able to accomplish what it is you claim he did if Buhari had been of the Obasanjo/Abacha/ Babangida/Yar adua/Jonathan type ? THINK!!!

Buhari-Idiaghon was a TEAM . . . all that was accomplished in just 20 months happened because we had TEAM PLAYERS willing to work with each other to get things done, not tell us of things that could be done and never actually work on any. I don't know if you have ever lived in the west ever but that is a BIG DEAL!

Also, please go read up what the team was able to accomplish in just that 20 months and how long that change lasted after the administration was overthrown. Now, I am not telling you to vote for him but let's stop making statements out of ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde / Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.