Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare (8272 Views)

Obasanjo Is A Leader We Can Trust”- Jonathan / 2015: We Don't Trust Jonathan -northern Leaders / Credible Election: Don’t Trust Jonathan • Ibb Is Finished -pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Beaf: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
Lox @ Tunde Bakare!!!!
Failed pastor and wannabe "Gani Fawehinmi" / "born again" president. Pure comedy!

Poor thing is confused beyond belief! He is out of his depth in politics and should stick to collecting tithes on Sundays.

Every Nigerian should be concerned with uprooting the Hausa-Fulani cabal that has taken this nation to the brink. We have no time to be bothered with self seeking "pastors" and other political dancers. Tunde Bakare says Buhari, a known sharia evangelist is the best to curb religious extremism in the North? shocked
Thats what I define as naive! Next thing he will begin preaching to his church to accept Satan to cure sin. cry

Rubbish.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ibime:

@ Ozin,

I assumed you are an illiterate (seeing how you don't know how to spell DIARRHOEA), but you persist in exhibiting your stupidity.

Please, what does Federalism have to do with the fact that a state has two speakers and the President is doing nothing about it; rather drinking tea with the Governor and plotting how to rig the election.

Ingrate!
And again I say you should check who an illiterate is before using that word to expose your ignorance. I dont type here and start doing spell checks like you do.And again I can see you dont understand what federalism truely mean,because if you do,you will know that there is no way a President would dictate what happens in a state government that have decided to act as if they are in the jungle by having 26 speakers and 100 deputy governors.And also if you cant fu, ck your wife or girlfriend to satisfy her,open your foul mouth on nairaland say GEJ is the cause
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by 1025: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
i don't trust jonathan too.
i have been waiting to hear Pastor bakare voice this out.
thank you pastor for living up to our expectations.
as long as pdp is concerned, as long as anyone is loyal to obj, i can't see how that one can make a headway.
shame to joe, shame to obj, shame to pdp.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lox @ Tunde Bakare!!!!
Failed pastor and wannabe "Gani Fawehinmi" / "born again" president. Pure comedy!

Poor thing is confused beyond belief! He is out of his depth in politics and should stick to collecting tithes on Sundays.

Every Nigerian should be concerned with uprooting the Hausa-Fulani cabal that has taken this nation to the brink. We have no time to be bothered with self seeking "pastors" and other political dancers. Tunde Bakare says Buhari, a known sharia evangelist is the best to curb religious extremism in the North? shocked
Thats what I define as naive! Next thing he will begin preaching to his church to accept Satan to cure sin. cry

Rubbish.

grin grin grin grin

has gej's boyfriend been released from ban

better tend to your failed president and stop spamming this board with bs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Beaf: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
oyb:

grin grin grin grin

has gej's boyfriend been released from ban

better tend to your failed president and stop spamming this board with bs cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stup!d as always!

Dude, I just realised I actually know you quite well outside NL. Pick yourself up and stop being jealous of others, you are exactly where you deserve to be (could be much worse too).
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Ibime(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2011
Beaf is back!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!

Beaf, what is your reaction to GEJs statement that the people are happy with Timiepriye Sylva and have given a clear mandate to govern again.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by blacksta(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ibime:

Beaf is back!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!

Beaf, what is your reaction to GEJs statement that the people are happy with Timiepriye Sylva and have given a clear mandate to govern again.

Abeg - you want to overload beaf's brain

abeg the guy just come back it is not even up to 5 mins

Let him settle down a bit
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ibime:

Beaf is back!!!

Hehehehehehe!!!

abeg let beaf fall into this section  cheesy cheesy cheesy

'failed president'

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-581439.256.html

Beaf:

Stup!d as always!

Dude, I just realised I actually know you quite well outside NL. Pick yourself up and stop being jealous of others, you are exactly where you deserve to be (could be much worse too).

wonder of wonders

are you sure i don't mix with eejits in real life  cheesy cheesy cheesy

where would i know you from ?

could you be part of the 'slow response' department' cheesy cheesy cheesy who they keep calling me to bail out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

or are you only claiming uk and are actually in naija  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Donmeca(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
The way it is going, with this lopsided federal system, with the republic that is not a true republic, you are playing with disintegration. In fact, you might be pushing it to the extreme when you talk of extinction. [b]But God Almighty who puts Nigeria together, is able to hold it. [/b]Nigeria must be delivered from the grips of those who are in power for self and not for service and who have a sense of entitlement to the leadership of this nation.

Who told this pastor that "Nigeria" was put togeda by God? I think God is about to correct d anomaly called Nigeria. Lugard and his girlfriend did this out of convenience and we are suffering the outcome, and here stands Bakare, praying that God leaves us to our predicament.

Again, it is always easy to criticize from the sidelines. . .if Bakare is so competent and has the magic wand in Nigeria's problems (he already has a handful of followership) he shud at least contest for d senate and we can take it from there. I bet that if he gets to any political office, he wud realise what a miserable life he had lead all this while and he may even out-embezzle and out-rig d PDP politicians. i can also bet that he wud appear more clueless than GEJ and more  confused than Dora as communications minister.

He is a minister of God, I think he shud be converting people like GEJ atiku, OBJ Odili, etc. . .
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Beaf: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2011
oyb:

wonder of wonders

are you sure i don't mix with eejits in real life  cheesy cheesy cheesy

where would i know you from ?

could you be part of the 'slow  response' department'  cheesy cheesy cheesy who they keep calling me to bail out  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

or are you only claiming uk and are actually in naija  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know very well and actually pity you.  Forget about mixing, you aren't in my class (in fact, you will faint from inferiority if you tried for a day).

There are very many mai guards with better furniture than the pile of shyte you store in your house (alongside your myriad other self inflicted struggles); thats why you are always jealous of everything that breaths, especially a person like me who is just so much better than you, and that is also why you spend your spare hours studying my NL profile and hating yourself like a psycho. You will only eat yourself from the inside out, jealousy na very bad tin! grin

Lets live it at that, theres a much bigger life outside NL. On NL, you are a mod, on the streets, what are you?
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2011
hmmm

who could you be?   cheesy cheesy cheesy

considering all the fact that you are a desperate liar, i'd have to take your self adulation with more than a pinch of salt

it is the internet after all, where everyone is a rich millionaire

and what on earth makes you think i'm jealous? especially when you consider the fact that i don't even know you, and your nl id indicates that you are a shallow unprincipled dilettante

abeg carry ya desperate complex and shove it where the sun doesn't shine

embarrassing Arrow

have i so humiliated you so many times that you are now forced to resort to making empty mouth - "i make more money that you because i suck gejs nuts"  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

please, if so, enjoy

not all of us are shameless tribalist prosti-tutes and sell your soul praise singers and celebrators of the most mediocre individuals our regions have to offer cheesy cheesy

i certainly am not in your class, i'm not the foool of the politics section , the one who makes even his former friends cringe with shame  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lets live it at that, theres a much bigger life outside NL. On NL, you are a mod, on the streets, what are you?

e be like say u dey jealous me  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
It is widely believe that to hide anything from an African, hide it in a book. Most Guys on this thread have shown that we are only careful about analysis and have not learnt from history. The major countries in the world today UK, USA (at least sure of those nations), there were immense contributions of religious leaders to the way the people people were being governed. John Wesley and Charles Wesley in England could be seen as church boy, but the pioneered a message that left the 4 corners of the church and spoke truth to govt about equality of every human being. The fault against racism and constitutions that support such. Martin Luther was a Rev who use his pulpit to speak truth to powers in the old USA. Fought for the oppression of the blacks. I have forgotten recently another Pastor in Arizona going against the recent laws on immigration control. Apostle Luciard Biarde in Barbados is a religious leaders that spoke vehemently against the sitting prime minister and moved people in the society against the PM to stand down a policy. There are lots of exmples.

But people here have shown that they have no clue on the emmergence of a true Nation. Titus 1: 5 Paul was addressing Titus "For this reason I left you in creet, that you should set in order things that are lacking  and appoint elders elders in every city as i commanded you". The church is the light of the world and to functions, church is not sitting down in a place, singing clapping, praying etc that we are doing today. We are to set things in order in every cities. I am disappointed with ignorant xtian who feels a pastor duties is just to stay in church. That shows the depth of the knowledge in our churches today.

Have u not heard of Paul defence in the court of romans defending his teachings in the public place. That is not synagogue my friends. It is in seat of government. Like Pastor Tunde Bakare said, your minds need to be UNBLOCKED so dat you can start thinking. When this guy match on the street in Lagos and Abuja to ensure Jonathan becomes acting president according to the law of the land, it was ok but now cos he has spoken against him, he should stay in church. Shame on you guys thinking that way. You are like a rebelious generation like John said that will never hear the truth.

Bakare has any right to bear his mind on Politics and he has rolled out some facts that none of you guys have contested. Somebody said Buhari is a Jihad evangelist, give us the proof, Is dat not the evil sentimental stories that you have been told to believe since you were young. How many fights has he sponsored? Can u produce evidence? has he threatened the Nation with violence like your candidates? Did Pastor not say only BUhari cannot rule? Did he talk about joining teams with him? Is there any case on Buhari that has not been investigated still hanging on him? Is tribalistic u say, are TInubu, Gej, Awolowo, Zik etc and us arent we?

It is in our hands. I am not a supporter of Buhari so to speak. I will want someone like Utomi, Fashola and probaly Ribadu with a very strong house (Senate and Lower house) that is not dominated by any party but I am yet to see the structure that could bring these guys in yet. So what is the noise about the Pastor's comment? Let everyone do soul search and decide to remain with PDP that we have seen what they have to offer for 12yrs or cause a change. It is in our hands
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ochukoccna: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2011
Now they are making the same mistake.
Thinking GEJ is clueless!

How long does it take for you to show you have balls?
The dude has been there for about a year now and 9ja is retrogressing.
So make we give am 4 years to finish the country?
No WAY!
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Donmeca(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
He is not the only Nigerian that we expect to team up and bring this to a glorious conclusion in 2011. The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) alone cannot win the election. Buhari alone cannot win the election. Men of goodwill must team up. The best of the North, the best of the South, must come together to stir this ship up the iceberg that this titanic called PDP is about to heat and sink the entire nation if need be. But by God’s grace, it will not happen. My assessment of Buhari as a person has nothing to do with any desire to run for any elective office. I am not interested.

Not interested? and u have d solution to our collective problem as a nation? Are u not being WICKED?
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Donmeca, That is not being wicked? He has been contributing his quota to be part of the solution. He only said he is not interested in an elective office. You dont have to be in an elective office to cause change. Get that fact.

and dont be in a hurry to look out for faults. Those statements are carefully thought out statements that will remain constant irrespective of time and situations. Be slow to speak and quick to listen. Selah,
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by naso2(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2011

Are you satisfied with his administration?
No, not at all. I am not satisfied. Not in the least and Nigerians are not satisfied. He has underperformed. I do not think we can trust him with the leadership of this nation in 2011. He has grossly underperformed, he has goofed in so many instances. He is yet to correct his stand that Sovereign National Conference is 96 years late.

As a matter of fact, PDP has done enough. We must have progressives as they call them. They must come together, although they themselves are not serious. They are all birds of the same feather flocking in the same direction.

No comment.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Beaf: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
oyb:

hmmm

who could you be?   cheesy cheesy cheesy

considering all the fact that you are a desperate liar, i'd have to take your self adulation with more than a pinch of salt

it is the internet after all, where everyone is a rich millionaire

and what on earth makes you think i'm jealous? especially when you consider the fact that i don't even know you, and your nl id indicates that you are a shallow unprincipled dilettante

abeg carry ya desperate complex and shove it where the sun doesn't shine

embarrassing Arrow

have i so humiliated you so many times that you are now forced to resort to making empty mouth - "i make more money that you because i suck gejs nuts"  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

please, if so, enjoy

not all of us are shameless tribalist prosti-tutes and sell your soul praise singers and celebrators of the most mediocre individuals our regions have to offer cheesy cheesy

i certainly am not in your class, i'm not the foool of the politics section , the one who makes even his former friends cringe with shame  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

e be like say u dey jealous me  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You might not understand English, but is I were you, I would stop stalking people. Not only is your behaviour extremely disturbing, but I might be forced to react decisively and deal with it. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
Beaf:

You might not understand English, but is I were you, I would stop stalking people. Not only is your behaviour extremely disturbing, but I might be forced to react decisively and deal with it. A word is enough for the wise.

do your worst, punk  biatch  cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue grin grin

na today

show your colour as a bigz boi

take some time off your three-some blowing gej while he blows adeboye and lets see ya color
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by vislabraye(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mr Bakare who do you trust? Is it Pat Utomi of the same SNG or Chris Okotie? We just have to give him the benefit of the doubt and stop being biased. I thought you have to be neutral and not try to influence Nigerians. If he gave you money does it mean it was a bribe?
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by andyanders: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
FOR REAL, GJE IS NOT A CHARISMATIC PERSON AND HIS DRIVE SENSE IS TOO LOW TO GOVERN THIS NATION. NIGERIA IS TOO BIG FOR JONATHAN TO GOVERN. AS DR BAKARE SAID, IT’S LIKE WE HAVE TO EXAMINE THEIR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION. GJE IS NOT ACTING LIKE ONE WHO ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL. MAYBE HE WAS DESTINED TO GET THEIR AND MAYBE CONDUCT A CREDIBLE ELECTION FOR GOOD CREDIBLE NIGERIANS AND LEAVE OFFICE AS AN HONOURABLE MAN. HE IS TOO WEAK AS A PERSON. EVEN HIS OUT-LOOK DO NOT PORTRAY HIM AS A PRESIDENT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO HAVE USED HIS ACCADEMIC DR TAG AND END UP IN A CLASSROOM, THAN TO RULE NIGERIA FOR 4YRS. HE GOT NO GOOD DRIVE. WE NEED YOUNG AND DYNAMIC PERSONS WITH GOOD ORATORY AND CHARACTER. CHECK OBAMA AND HEAR HIM SPEAK. GOODLUCK CANT SPEAK WELL AND HIS WIFE IS THE WORST.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Donmeca(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
ayubam:

@ Donmeca, That is not being wicked? He has been contributing his quota to be part of the solution. He only said he is not interested in an elective office. You dont have to be in an elective office to cause change. Get that fact.

and dont be in a hurry to look out for faults. Those statements are carefully thought out statements that will remain constant irrespective of time and situations. [b]Be slow to speak and quick to listen. [/b]Selah,

Bro, i don't think I missed that either but we are better analysts as spectators, when given a chance to serve, we either decline or do a very bad job. as for being quick to listen and slow to speak, I think d Bible also said we shud pray for our leaders and those in authority. . .not bug dem and finally pull them down
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by mahal(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
I listen when Tunde Bakare speaks, I think he has proven himself as one of the few good men,
He speaks without blemish, always spot on on national issues and discourse.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by ayubam: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Donmeca, so what do you say of statements like this,

Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, John the baptist

Elijah spoke against king Ahab,

Samuel told Saul that God has rejected him to be King over Israel, and Samuel was interceeding on Saul's behalf and God said Samuel should not mention that case before him again.

God said we should pray for the leaders but he did not tell us prayer points but has given us wisdom on what to do at every situation. The Bible says when the righteous are in authority the people rejoice but when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Donmeca, are we groaning or rejoicing? Say the truth.

When people groan, there is a prophetic mandate on anyone with that calling to stir up the mind of the people. Please with great humility I am saying this, that man is called to do what he is doing, You may not understand him but that does not make it wrong.

Lets us be open minded. People never love prophets like Isaiah, Amos, Jeremiah in the bible but they bore the mind of God to the people. Many of us commenting have never sought the mind of God about the way forward but will rather stay here analysing and criticising,

Pastor is not a social critic, he is called to do what he is doing but you dont have to like it though.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by anonimi: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
Bakare and other activists like him should be apolitical for now and focus their energies on getting people to register massively so they can vote. They should educate the people on the need to scrutinise their candidates for local, state and federal legislators so we can reinforce our democracy from the bottom up. The renegotiating of our togetherness as a nation can only materialise when we have legislators who really represnet the wishes of the peopl.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by IbroYaya: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
Pastor tell your followers to vote for Buhari, thats ok. As for Nigerians, they will surely vote GEJ in 2011. They trust him more than you.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by MAYOWAAK: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
anonimi:

Bakare and other activists like him should be apolitical for now and focus their energies on getting people to register massively so they can vote. They should educate the people on the need to scrutinise their candidates for local, state and federal legislators so we can reinforce our democracy from the bottom up. The renegotiating of our togetherness as a nation can only materialise when we have legislators who really represnet the wishes of the peopl.

The highlighted part of your comment clearly reveals that you are either not informed or lack the mental rigour to read through a simple statement.In the interview,the first question asked by the reporter was on the state of the nation and Bakare said among other things, This time around, let every Nigerian of voting age come out and register. Let them choose candidates that they know are credible, that have the antecedents of credibility and integrity, so that we don’t end up in the same mess after 2011.

Possibly you are not even aware that Bakare has promised to mobilise 12 million voters for the forthcoming voters registration exercise which has also been in the news.For your information.Nairaland carried the story when Bakare made that plan known.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Obijulius: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
Fake pastor. Full of hypocrisy in all its wildest forms.

When will these hapless men learn to abstain from human politics and concern themselves with the business of declaring God's Kingdom. Looking for cheap and common publicity cos they know they have nothing of spiritual essence to offer to people.

Please read the book of Daniel 2:44, I John 2:17 and tell me if this chappie is properly informed.

Irritating when all these fellows claim to have God's backing.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by stineb1: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2011
BAKARE STATEMENT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE THOUGH.BECAUSE IT IS WHAT ANY UNSTRATEGISED PERSON WOULD CONSIDER AS AN OPTION.BUT GEJ NOT RESPONDING TO THIS CRISES WITH FIRE AS MOST SHORTSIGHTED NAIRALANDERS WOULD EXPECT, INDICATES THAT HE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON.HOW LONG DO WE WAIT TO REALISE THAT THE CRISES WE ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IN NIGERIA ARE A MERE SET UP BY SOME TERRORIST LOOSING ELITES, WHO WANTS TO DISCREDIT THE GOVERNMENT OF GEJ.
AS A MATTER OF FACT,THEY WISH THE MILLITARY TAKES OVER POWER FROM GEJ INSTEAD OF THEM LOOSING TO A SOUTHERNER AGAIN.DONT U ALL KNOW THAT THE BOMB BLAST AT MOGADISHU BARACKS ABUJA IS A DARING CALL ON THE MILLITARY TO SEIZE POWER?I THANK GOD FOR THE WISDOM HE HAS EMBEDED IN GEJ TO CROSS OVER THE TEMPTATIONS AND MANY MORE THAT MAY COME AHEAD,GOD FORBID.THIS TREND IS NOW A NATIONAL ISSUE AND NOT EITHER LOVE FOR ACN OR HATE FOR PDP.
I ASSURE YOU THAT ALL ANTI NIGERIA GROUP WILL BE DEFEATED.GOD PROTECT NIGERIA FROM POLTICAL TERRORIST AMEN.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nsiman(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
I'm just tired of this unscrupulous man called Bakare, when he assumed office as the convener of SNG and when he started his so called church, what did he achieve within 8months? This man needs attention nothing else. In sept, 2010, he adopted Buhari as his candidate and is still spewing jagons about gej now. Voting gej is not compulsory but necessary for him.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by HIROSHI: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
mahal:

I listen when Tunde Bakare speaks, I think he has proven himself as one of the few good men,
He speaks without blemish, always spot on on national issues and discourse.

You can say that again.

And may be you have not heard him speak many times.
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by HIROSHI: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2011
Let's do a test of prophecy that can be checked out in less than five month: Bakare's Buhari will not be president in 2011 (my prophecy).

If he becomes president shocked , God has not spoken through me wink and if doesn't become president cool God has not spoken through the prophetic proponents of Buhari grin. Shikenan!
Re: I Don’t Trust Jonathan –tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
na wa ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations / EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] / This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.