Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, (440 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise / “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, by unbeatenisrael: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree – 16-Year-Old Girl

A young girl by name Idongesit Martins has taken to Facebook to share her clear intentions, saying that, after her West African Examination Council Exams (WAEC), she wishes to get married and that a husband is better than a degree.

In her words; I wish to get married immediately after my WAEC, a husband is better than a degree.
What is your advice for her?
Re: I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, by FGonline: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2020
It wouldn't change anything.

Heaven will not fall
Re: I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, by STARGREEN(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Liability 101 loading... young men let's be watchful
Re: I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, by TheOdd1sOut: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Billions of girls in the world and one decided to be stupid and you expect us to discuss it like its some important event.
OP, we are unconcerned.
Re: I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, by ojun50(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
No advice for her
Re: I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, by Oluromantic: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Dem no dey tell person not to chuk hand for fire. If you chuk hand finish, you go tell us how d fire be

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Botswana People So Talented / Learn 5 Things You Need To Understand About S*x | S*x Education For Adults / How To Make Money Weekly With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.