Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? (489 Views)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / It ‘ll Be A Tragedy If I Lose Pdp Ticket To Jonathan -atiku ! / Buhari Hits Jonathan, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? by henrywang(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2011
think of your friend's,think of your future,think of who do you want to be,and what do you want to achieve.
how do you want to achieve this,getting a good and reliable government can fetch you,your dreams and goal.
does what they are doing on the election in Nigeria what it,can we get a credible election on 2011 presidential
and gubernatorial race.let's get our result by getting credibility on 2011 election.cast your vote's @ www.henfextech.com
vote is free!

Re: Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? by Xomba(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2011
For now i tink it GEJ may be Buhari 2015 or if he wil vice GEJ (imposible tho) the wil make a good team
Re: Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? by tomiade1(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2011
Let's go Ribadu'11
Re: Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? by 1025: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2011
nigerians especially the easterners have been complaining over the dominance of the northerners in the governance of this country until the issue of zooning came up.
i am of the opinion that the northerners be given chance to complete their 8 yrs and after which jonathan can come back to taste his popularity.
again, i will give my support to anyone that is not loyal to that ottah beast.
what nigeria and nigerians need now is an anti obj govt come 2011 polls.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Want As Your President? / Fayose Raises The Alarm Over Violence In Ekiti / No To P D P, But : (vote For G P A P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.