Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,074 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? (2990 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by freethesheeple(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

i furk ur mama, I no give am money
i press her pussy, the thing come make fuen fuen! grin

hahahaha
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Fajoe2020: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

na u go lose las las. ur babe dey collect from different sticks for the past 7yrs

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There / Rapper Lil Wayne Shares His Favorite Sex Position With Nicki Minaj On Instagram / How Bitcoin Made Me Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.