Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? (2968 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
guys can you do it? for me I will never try it. any girl that refuse to allow her toto to be furked should not bother asking me for money becos na voice mail she go dey enter steady.if girls suppose dey get money without furking then opio for no dey exist

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
ur views guys
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Humanoid01(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
You need heavy slap for the back of your head.

If na wetin you want be that, then why your nor just waka go okpo house? You think dating is an avenue for calming your sexual hormones?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Humanoid01(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

i no sure say sense dey ur brain. na gutter water and shit full ur brain
The blood wey dey your brain don leak comot finish, na so so semen dey inside now.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

The blood wey dey your brain don leak comot finish, na so so semen dey inside now.

i furk ur mama, I no give am money
i press her pussy, the thing come make fuen fuen! grin
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes, if she is my friend.
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
NockMedia:
Yes, if she is my friend.

what if she's ur girlfriend? will u?
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Fajoe2020: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
See how sexual immorality has gradually and finally been condone in today's society.

Remember in the 90s, if your parents dare hear u mention anything sex,.... You're a dead meat.
I've been dating my fiance for 7years now. No sex and I trust her with my life.
At age 15 I never knew the name of a female organ.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
shocked wink
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fajoe2020:
See how sexual immorality has gradually and finally been condone in today's society.

Remember in the 90s, if your parents dare hear u mention anything sex,.... You're a dead meat.
I've been dating my fiance for 7years now. No sex and I trust her with my life.
At age 15 I never knew the name of a female organ.

na u go lose las las. ur babe dey collect from different sticks for the past 7yrs

9 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

what if she's ur girlfriend? will u?
LOL my girlfriend is my friend. I'm naturally generous, though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Megatrix: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes grin
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Figger(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
that literally makes u a shoe shiner. u dey wash car another person dey drive am.
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Figger:
that literally makes u a shoe shiner. u dey wash car another person dey drive am.

na so one babe want make i dey pay her bills but no wan open kondo for me, i troway her case for one side
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatrix:
Yes grin

na wa ur mumu wear boxers o
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Inferno001(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

If na wetin you want be that, then why your nor just waka go okpo house? You think dating is an avenue for calming your sexual hormones?
... You can easily answer what he said or not without resorting to insults!!! Can you yes or no??!!!! Op, I personally can but a woman looking to go into a relationship should either be self sufficient if she doesn't want sex or be a virgin..you can't go sleep with other guys and then expect "boyfriend" to pay the bills yet you ain't giving him pleasure...if he goes out, you cry he's cheating but you still expect he pays your bills...if you don't want to be sexually active, stay away from relationships period

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Inferno001:
... You can easily answer what he said or not without resorting to insults!!! Can you yes or no??!!!! Op, I personally can but a woman looking to go into a relationship should either be self sufficient if she doesn't want sex or be a virgin..you can't go sleep with other guys and then expect "boyfriend" to pay the bills yet you ain't giving him pleasure...if he goes out, you cry he's cheating but you still expect he pays your bills...if you don't want to be sexually active, stay away from relationships period

u be man my brother. just simple question I asked and dat guy was barking anyhow like a dog with mental illness.

once again na man u be.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
guys can you do it? for me I will never try it. any girl that refuse to allow her toto to be furked should not bother asking me for money becos na voice mail she go dey enter steady.if girls suppose dey get money without furking then opio for no dey exist

the reason why there are so many deluded women who even ask for money is because of foolish men with your failed state of mind... YOU SHOULDNT BE IN A R/SHIP EXPECTING MONEY FOR SEX

... if you believe your woman deserves a gift then give it to her. dont give her a gift because of the sex you expect her to give you in exchange. sex is FREE in a r/ship, duh!

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
if u want air ur view then don't insult me becos if u do then u will get it double
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
get the furk out of my mention you stinking dustbin! if u cannot air ur view without insult then u are just a local fool!

truth hurts, doesnt it!? will always call you for what you are... whether you like it or not!

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Usually na people when no get money dey worry about such. If you have millions in the bank and sources of money you wont worry about some 2k 3k when u go spebd for woman

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Usually na people when no get money dey worry about such. If you have millions in the bank and sources of money you wont worry about some 2k 3k when u go spebd for woman

rich man indeed! hunger don waya dis one brain sotay him come dey reason upside down
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Skmoda360(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
It's normal bro cuz most girls are dangerous lately.....I go with your flow bro...
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's normal bro cuz most girls are dangerous lately.....I go with your flow bro...

na man u be.u be correct gee
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Jaqenhghar: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

rich man indeed! hunger don waya dis one brain sotay him come dey reason upside down
I gree O. Na inside hunger I dey so. Cpme feed me nah
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
na shit and piss full ur brain

you are talking about "my" brain, while you are the one exchanging money for sex (like a trick) and come to NL trying to act like you aint a damn fool for giving women (that you are dating) money against sex. these biitches shouldnt be blamed for doing exactly what you are asking of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Bennysam: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
I won't try it , it has end three of my relationship
I tell if you say no sex please don't ask me for money
Re: Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? by Akinbahm(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Dating is an Avenue for acquisition of funds right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dopamine And Its Effect On Masturbation / I Don't Understand This Life.. / Are Guys Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.