Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Binance Trading - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Trading (8393 Views)

Open A Binance Trading Account Today without paying a KOBO!!! / Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Trading by Fadajasi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Miarose:
I got into a rare paid group that leaks binance listing info. That is all I do now.. average returns per listing is 80%. 4 hits out of 4 leaks so far. 2020 is my year.

Can I join in?
Re: Binance Trading by Legitist: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
In crypto, we should learn to separate trading from investing. Define your mission well from the on-set. Very important!
Re: Binance Trading by adomuwiner(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
How do you verify binance account
Re: Binance Trading by Maggie001(f): 2:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Hi peeps I have issue buying BTC with my Master card, it keeps saying declined by issuer, so I'd like to know which Nigerin bank card is the best for buying crypto on Binance.
Re: Binance Trading by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Maggie001:
Hi peeps I have issue buying BTC with my Master card, it keeps saying declined by issuer, so I'd like to know which Nigerin bank card is the best for buying crypto on Binance.
please do yhu have an answer now
Re: Binance Trading by Horoyeencar: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Bro how far? Please can you link me up?
Miarose:
I got into a rare paid group that leaks binance listing info. That is all I do now.. average returns per listing is 80%. 4 hits out of 4 leaks so far. 2020 is my year.

1 Like

Re: Binance Trading by Oyindamolah: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: Binance Trading by temmycube(f): 12:14am On Apr 24, 2021
100xCoin - The FIRST meme coin owned and run by a doxxed crypto influencer! (Ken the Crypto)

� Fully audited by Hacken and Techrate. Launched only few days ago, April 13th �

100x is a 100% transparent deflationary coin that is fresh off the launchpad.. Other coins offer a distribution % so the big bag holders get rich while the small fish pick up the scraps. We offer a coin burn on each buy and sell so your % of the circulating supply continues to grow as you hold onto your investment while we take you to the moon!

What is 100x for you ask?
100x will be a launchpad for new startups.. An opportunity for new developers to get some support to get their project off the ground. 100x is not only for its investors but for the community! We pride ourselves on 100% transparency.. We didn’t want to just get 1 external audit done. We got 3 to really show our investors that we are here for the long haul.

� 7% fee on transaction
� 3.5% burned
� 2% liquidity
� 1.5% dev & marketing

� Token name - 100X

�Audited by Hacken - https://hacken.io/audits/

� Website: https://www.100xcoin.io
�Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/100XCoin_
� Telegram: https:///ELOofficialchat

Hacken
Audits - Hacken
Re: Binance Trading by Legendrysailor(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
gargoylern:
Hello peeps,

As you may know binance is now trading naira against a number of other cryptos, including BUSD. For some of us who are not interested in the US or Canadian stock markets, it appears we now have binance to the rescue. This is not only very appropriate, it is also convenient. Trading on binance is as simple as sending money from your ATM card and choosing your picks. I have done this in the past few days and have made some sizeable returns. For example, I bough BNB when it was at a little over 4000ngn after the last bitcon crash and sold just some hours ago when it hit a nice 7500ngn. Besides, BNB there is also BUSD and BTC. More about BUSD later!

The world is starting to realize the impact of crypto and Nigeria is one of the the biggest countries in Africa that is into cryptos. While this is still a risky asset, if you know how to make your picks and do your trade you should be fine. Besides, binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the world and you are in the safest hands you can be when you trade on this exchange, compared to say CEX or Kucoin.

BUSD is binance dollar and it is guaranteed at 1USD. At this moment, while the naira is trading in the parallel market at 430-450, BUSD is currently sitting at 398 after a massive crash due to some recent excitement in the market. This may be an appropriate time to get in. Maybe after a little wait. It may get to a little above 394-395.

Anyways, I declare this thread open to those who may be interested in making some cool naira off binance. Let's talk, share ideas and see how we can all be riccccccccccccccchhhhh!!! grin

Bro pls teach me how to trade and make money on binance ,am a novice
Re: Binance Trading by DaBlog: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Guyz, this is a must see. You can use a bot with binance to trade and make money daily. read more here...

https://sites.google.com/view/royalqapp/home

1 Like

Re: Binance Trading by Konquest: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
MrCurious:

Oh my!!
Well that’s life! What works for john may never work for doe.
Although, by losing that huge amount of funds, we can pinch out some suspicions of you trading crypto with FOMO and/or Emotions. FOMO means Fear Of Missing Out!
Trading crypto isn’t just buying and selling. It comes with a lot of principles and fundamentals such as Chart reading, event forecasting, deciding what trends the while market is in, some little technical analysis and so on.

Well, as a female, it’s only natural for you to trade based on emotions but it’s really bad. To earn more from cryptos, you need to have some set rules and a third mind. smiley
The cryptoverse is an entirely large world on its own you know wink
There are some Foolproof trading system that i can show you (if you are ready to allocate from $2k upward into crypto) that doesn’t require you sending out your funds from your wallet (only wallet such as coinbase and blockchain supported for now) which will have you smiling each and every time you look at your wallet and I’m sure you’ll bless me with prayers when you follow this simple trading system I’ll show you (only if you show interest). cool

You can also check my threads about how i walked my way from $1k USDT to almost $46k by visiting this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5826294/millionaire-like-me-trading-crypto.
Cheers smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide / MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? / How Safe Is NAIRAZ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.