Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates (6063 Views)

Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) / I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? / Urgent ! Visiting Canada For A Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by pintogen: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
This Job offer is for any individual either Graduate or Undergraduate willing to work voluntarily in abroad for a Short/Long
term devotion with a charity or an NGO Organisation. This opportunity is open to anybody that does not have the appropriate
credentials acceptable by most companies in abroad, the job doesnt really require high level of skillset, since volunteers
will be given an extensive training before job begin. see below fewlist of Voluntary jobs available to apply for

Note: Voluntary job is a work you reder voluntarily to an organisation without expecting salary, you might even be expected
to pay an application fee to the voluntary organisation before you are beign given an offer to become an employee, while
few ofvoluntary organisation will not request for an application fee and as well pay you salary either monthly or hourly.

Benefit of Voluntary Job Application
1. Wild exposure to an international experience
2. Diversified Job Opportunity for volunteers to earn extra income
3. Attain a foriegn qualification
4. Partime abroad education for Graduates/Undergraduate

Various Categories of Voluntary Jobs
1. Short Term Voluntary Job
2. Long Term Voluntary Job
3. Partime Voluntary Jobs
4. Holiday Visit Voluntary Jobs

Requirements for applicant
1. Educational Transcripts (Scanned copy)
2. Curriculum Vitae (.doc or pdf Format)
3. International Passport (Scanned copy)
4. Cover Letter(Scanned copy)
5. Recommendation & Reference document(Scanned copy)

Note: Any Deposit commitment made to us for any of your application is 100% refundable to you,if the application was not
successfull also there is a legal agreement binding the evidence of this refund to you signed by you and we before we
commence any processing.
You have nothing to loose or risk, all our goal is to make sure we satisfy our applicants and reduce the high risk of
financial commitment that as made many people untrust most travel packaging agents in Nigeria, since is difficult to be 100%
assured that the travel agent will be sucessful in the application or might even scam the entire processing

We Guaranty the success of your application with us, if you would like to apply for an International English programme in
UK or CANADA, after which we will also help you secure a Job via our agnecy abroad.

To Apply
Or Call Abidemi on : 07093036913, 07062940253
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by UKman37(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
What a desperate thief
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by janitors(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
UKman37:

What a desperate thief
i guess u are just trying to fool urself for that ugly reply
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by UKman37(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
why would any NGO want volunteers to work in the UK

Stop fooling yourself and others

What volunteer work will that be in the UK,
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2011
janitors:

i guess u are just trying to fool urself for that ugly reply

pintogen
is the same person as janitors, a hungry thief.
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by janitors(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2011
justwise:

pintogen
is the same person as janitors, a hungry thief.
so whats d big deal having 2 nairaland account, u guys neither have nothing to proof but just trying to fool yourself objecting my post, simply because uv got no interest doesn't mean u should be useless calling others people post a scam, i guess u are the hungry thief Mr Justwise
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by UKman37(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2011
Can you tell us who the NGO's are in the UK, along with their telephone numbers here so I can call them to verify
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by justwise(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2011
janitors:

so whats d big deal having 2 nairaland account, u guys neither have nothing to proof but just trying to fool yourself objecting my post, simply because uv got no interest doesn't mean u should be useless calling others people post a scam, i guess u are the hungry thief Mr Justwise

You just failed in ur mission to milk innocent Nigerians, shame on you miserable human being.
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by justwise(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2011
UKman37:

Can you tell us who the NGO's are in the UK, along with their telephone numbers here so I can call them to verify

Don't mind him, he can't give you any of those info.
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by UKman37(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
hi justwise, I know that

Also he is advertising in the jobs section for English teachers from Nigeria to work in the UK and Canada saying that he was instructed to do so by a recruiting firm from the UK and that made me laugh a lot as that never happens
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
UKman37:

hi justwise, I know that

Also he is advertising in the jobs section for English teachers from Nigeria to work in the UK and Canada saying that he was instructed to do so by a recruiting firm from the UK and that made me laugh a lot as that never happens

I just saw that now, he is really desperate
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by shakers(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
mr Poster
why dont you get a real job, even selling pure water is more honorable than what you want to do to innocent Nigerians, God will punish you if you dont stop oh,
you want you recruit ENGLISH teachers from Nigeria to go and Teach an ENGLISH man right? does that make sense to you,
Repent frm your evil ways, Repent
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by Flawless(f): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
pintogen:

This Job offer is for any individual either Graduate or Undergraduate willing to work voluntarily in abroad for a Short/Long
term devotion with a charity or an NGO Organisation. This opportunity is open to anybody that does not have the appropriate
credentials acceptable by most companies in abroad, the job doesnt really require high level of skillset, since volunteers
will be given an extensive training before job begin. see below fewlist of Voluntary jobs available to apply for

Note: Voluntary job is a work you reder voluntarily to an organisation without expecting salary, you might even be expected
to pay an application fee to the voluntary organisation before you are beign given an offer to become an employee, while
few ofvoluntary organisation will not request for an application fee and as well pay you salary either monthly or hourly.

Benefit of Voluntary Job Application
1. Wild exposure to an international experience
2. Diversified Job Opportunity for volunteers to earn extra income
3. Attain a foriegn qualification
4. Partime abroad education for Graduates/Undergraduate

Various Categories of Voluntary Jobs
1. Short Term Voluntary Job
2. Long Term Voluntary Job
3. Partime Voluntary Jobs
4. Holiday Visit Voluntary Jobs

Requirements for applicant
1. Educational Transcripts (Scanned copy)
2. Curriculum Vitae (.doc or pdf Format)
3. International Passport (Scanned copy)
4. Cover Letter(Scanned copy)
5. Recommendation & Reference document(Scanned copy)

Note: Any Deposit commitment made to us for any of your application is 100% refundable to you,if the application was not
successfull also there is a legal agreement binding the evidence of this refund to you signed by you and we before we
commence any processing.
You have nothing to loose or risk, all our goal is to make sure we satisfy our applicants and reduce the high risk of
financial commitment that as made many people untrust most travel packaging agents in Nigeria, since is difficult to be 100%
assured that the travel agent will be sucessful in the application or might even scam the entire processing

We Guaranty the success of your application with us, if you would like to apply for an International English programme in
UK or CANADA, after which we will also help you secure a Job via our agnecy abroad.

To Apply
Or Call Abidemi on : 07093036913, 07062940253

janitors:

I urgently need a good PHP/MYSQL Programmer to work on a very urgent project on Contract bases,the pay is very reasonable and i appreciate if young developers can quickly contact meas soon as you read this post so that we can commence Work.

Call Adeniyi on: 07062940253

So clear that these lots are scammers (same person but different ID's and name but same numbers) lol
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by Flawless(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
Keep doing the good job 'Justwise' why can't this scammers just stop and use their little wisdom (lol) they have for something positive?
May God help us all (AMEN).
Re: Voluntary Jobs In Uk/canada For Graduate & Undergraduates by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
Flawless:

Keep doing the good job 'Justwise' why can't this scammers just stop and use their little wisdom (lol) they have for something positive?
May God help us all (AMEN).

You [b]S[/b]ome Nigerians don't see anything wrong in making quick money by duping others, get rich quick mentality.
Our value system is so wrong, to some of them crime pays.

(1)

Help Suggest Low Tuition University In Europe/courses / How To Get Apostille For Marriage Cert For Schengen Visa / Canada "aduro Overseas" Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.