Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

She Wants To Commit Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Commit Suicide (2980 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by dingbang(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben

If she wants to start a new life afresh, send me a pm.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:
Whether the story is about you or truly about your friend, I don't care.

My advice!!! As a Pastor's daughter, the girl's parent and outsiders expect her to be of best behavior possible. Tell your friend the truth! She should amend her ways. I don't know her but if her parents are saying that she's spoiling her siblings, they're probably correct. Nobody knows a child more than the parents.

At 20, your friend or you is at the whoring stage. She should watch it. If she's of the right kind of behavior, her parents will turn around and bless her. Nothing is as painful as a parent seeing a child they're taking all manner of pains for misbehave. Let alone, pastors. I know a lot of pastors' children that are so wayward that I began to imagine if they're hearing the gospel at all.

Talk to your friend. Talk to yourself too. Because birds of the same feather flocks together. Let her change her ways.

As for the point of being depressed, nobody likes it when they scold him or her. Tell her to take it in good faith and reassess her lifestyle. She will be good. Unless she's really long gone into the abyss of immorality!

P.S. I understand that most girls hate it when you tell them the truth. So you or other people can bash me. It takes nothing away from me nor the fact that her parents wants the best for her. Let her adjust and be the child that every parents wants their children to be or she can continue crying foul and taking the route of 'ila n'iyi'.

HER/YOUR CHOICE!!!

You were on the journey of getting it but no you stopped.

You want her to be the child her parents want her to be......I laugh in Chinese.....are you doing child your parents wanted you to be.....
And also why can't the parents be the parents she wants them to be......
No wonder Nigeria can never grow....
Please stop thinking like this.....

Infact you are making to want to cry .....

Wtf

You'll curse your own sperm and egg.
You refer to you own blood as a hoe ...

And you're here defending there stupidity....
And they claim they fucking pastors......
Bleep all them pastors and their fellow business men
Where the bleep is he's pastorship.......

If I had the means I would have provided for her and rescue her from those sphincter hole that call themselves her parents.........

Please if you're already with children please don't you dare treat this like this......

This is why I've always said that old people are the problems of Africa........and the world......

embarassed lipsrsealed

I'm really sad....

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2020
Preshieben:
correction
I have a very lovely parent that will do anything just for me okay?

My friend isn't a bad girl
Someone that stays home all day and work
She hardly goes anywhere
I never said it's bad to scould her
But it shouldn't be with word like God punish u
Am tired of explaining this shit

It's bleeping annoying that these people will still go to the pulpit and preach......
Where the bleep I their fake Christianity.....

Proudly atheist on a journey to find spirituality.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:

Did I expect something different from what you just replied? NO.

So you're telling me that her parents want to kill her? cheesy. Both her mom and dad want to kill her at the same time, calling her all manner of names and cursing her, and she's a super good, well behaved girl?

Now I know where the problem is coming from. Kwantinue

Please shift if you have only this to offer

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 01, 2020
Samakus:

Any parent that can do anything for you at all times are not probably that lovely. A time comes when you will be corrected, disciplined and given the stick. Else, they're spoiling you. And most times, it doesn't end well.

The stick is as important as the carrot in child training!! Both should be balanced. Where one is used in larger proportion to another, the result is not always handsome.

Even though she's 20, i hope that she can understand this. Because one day she will have her own teenagers and she will understand how difficult teens can be.

I rise

You old bleeping people should keep deceiving yourselves that the stick does correct the child......

Thats bullshit......

The stick can't do shit.....other than making the child become worse and secretive.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2020
bethyz:

What nonsense are you even typing. Did you even use your common sense. How can you talk about somone you dont know in such a manner. What you should be concerned about is her state of mind now . You think every young girl is a hoe cause she is young. Are you even normal? Someone is calling for help for her friend and all you could write is judgment against her. You are wicked and have no human sympathy.

I wonder where the sphincter hole reasons from .......
Maybe .....
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2020
bethyz:
Please tell your friend whatever has a beginning has an end. When her parent start like that she should tune off. Like be there but not there. When they abuse her in her mind she should make positive proclamations on her life. She should see better days ahead . Most people went through such from parents but most over come it .She will over come it. Let her keep a positive mind . Dont feel bad at all develop that mind to be you, who you are who you want to be.

See better days ahead. Just do your best.

I bless you ........

Thanks
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lamanii22(f): 11:51pm On May 01, 2020
Even her mom insults her? I'd like to speak to her though... She needs everyone's support rn.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 01, 2020
Dangrace01:

I feel the girl did something

The girl did something they are using against her.

Maybe she did something that could bring shame and disgrace to the family.

So many pastor children are always spoilt I don't know why.

Be there for your friend and if you can talk her parents

Most pastors want to be seen as angels so any thing to soil their name they try to hide or avoid it

Many pastor's children are usually bad just like their parents......
You care about a fucking name you can change but you forget about the state of mind of your daughter and you call it parenting.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Dpharisee: 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
There are quite a lot you don't know about your friend, she must have hurt her parents in a manner that eats deep into them.
Solution: Let her report the issue to elders of the church and the church council and be willing to apologize for whatever wrong she may have done. The elders still give her a code of conduct in the house and she must be ready to abide by their decisions.
The parents will also inform the church council their expectations from her hence going forward.
Tell her that if truly she sees herself as a child of God endurance is very important even when you are being persecuted and for her to stop speaking about harming herself.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Samakus(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2020
Xavfra:

You were on the journey of getting it but no you stopped.

You want her to be the child her parents want her to be......I laugh in Chinese.....are you doing child your parents wanted you to be.....
And also why can't the parents be the parents she wants them to be......
No wonder Nigeria can never grow....
Please stop thinking like this.....

Infact you are making to want to cry .....

Wtf

You'll curse your own sperm and egg.
You refer to you own blood as a hoe ...

And you're here defending there stupidity....
And they claim they fucking pastors......
Bleep all them pastors and their fellow business men
Where the bleep is he's pastorship.......

If I had the means I would have provided for her and rescue her from those sphincter hole that call themselves her parents.........

Please if you're already with children please don't you dare treat this like this......

This is why I've always said that old people are the problems of Africa........and the world......

embarassed lipsrsealed

I'm really sad....

Kiddo, I don't expect you to understand.

You won't be a kid forever. I leave experience to teach you better
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2020
Samakus:

Any parent that can do anything for you at all times are not probably that lovely. A time comes when you will be corrected, disciplined and given the stick. Else, they're spoiling you. And most times, it doesn't end well.

The stick is as important as the carrot in child training!! Both should be balanced. Where one is used in larger proportion to another, the result is not always handsome.

Even though she's 20, i hope that she can understand this. Because one day she will have her own teenagers and she will understand how difficult teens can be.

I rise
i disagree with you ohh
Before the birth of my baby sister
I was the only one girl
The love I got ehnn
Even up till now
But yet am not spoiled
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
There are quite a lot you don't know about your friend, she must have hurt her parents in a manner that eats deep into them.
Solution: Let her report the issue to elders of the church and the church council and be willing to apologize for whatever wrong she may have done. The elders still give her a code of conduct in the house and she must be ready to abide by their decisions.
The parents will also inform the church council their expectations from her hence going forward.
Tell her that if truly she sees herself as a child of God endurance is very important even when you are being persecuted and for her to stop speaking about harming herself.
you see
From what she has been telling me
Her dad was brought up in an abusive home
I think that's where the problem lies
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 02, 2020
Renida:

She has to make a choice. Cursing her is disownin her. Would you prefer to see her hanging from a rope? Make the call for her. Start this way, Pastor, flake is suicidal and has been confiding in me. Help her. The parents have no hold on you
even me am scared like this cos she won't let me
I was thinking if she could run out
Then join me in school
And be working
I can't get hold of anything now
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2020
Preshieben:
Uhmm
This is quite long but I'll tryna make it short and brief
Pity me if am not supposed to post this
here...am damn sorry as my friend is losing her sanity gradually
Molly, my best friend has a very disturbing issue and it's parental abuse
Her father is a pastor,she's has 5 siblings and she's the eldest
The problem now is that whenever she does something wrong,her parents are fond of abusing her with words like God punish you, prostitute,witch,it will never be well with you,you will never prosper in this life,I regret having you as my first child,you are a disgrace to this family,God will never forgive you for spoiling my children and lots more
Just yesterday night,she ran to my house saying the parent locked her outside (as usual)and she's been crying since morning saying things like I just want to end everything,I don't wanna live anymore
I tried consoling her but she has refused to eat since morning..
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?
She sees her life as nothing now,she believes she's cursed and there's no need to live again
Please what do you suggest we do now?

... And ve you tried finding out why are parents are talking to like that? What kind of life and behaviour does she exhibit? The problem is that most of you folks will always rush to support your friend without thinking twice.Her parents might be over doing it but there's no smoke without fire.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... And ve you tried finding out why are parents are talking to like that? What kind of life and behaviour does she exhibit? The problem is that most of you folks will always rush to support your friend without thinking twice.Her parents might be over doing it but there's no smoke without fire.
Bro
It's just anger issues
Her parents find it hard to control what they say when they are angry
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2020
Preshieben:
Bro
It's just anger issues
Her parents find it hard to control what they say when they are angry
... It's Okey if you say so but,mind you that you cannot conclude with out hearing from them. She is not the only one in that house like you said,why must she be the only person they talk to in that manner?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Dpharisee: 2:08pm On May 02, 2020
Preshieben:
you see
It has nothing to do with how her dad was brought up, did she grow up with her dad?
Let her go to the church elders to look into the matter, they will intervene and have a discussion with the parents, she must be ready to accept the decision of the church council and elders and abide by any code of conduct they may decide.
She must be willing to apologize for any hurt she may have cause them and be ready to change, things she may not tell you but the parents can open up to the elders.
You can accompany her to the church elders as her friend.
Why is her relations not intervening, why is their neighbours not intervening? Why is her siblings not facing similar situation. There are things you don't know about this matter that is hurting her parents even as pastors, stop being overly emotional if you intend to help your friend
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Dpharisee: 2:12pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
Preshieben

If she wants to start a new life afresh, send me a pm.
Don't PM anybody here, so that you don't compound her problem
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2020
Preshieben:
you see
... Emotions at play here. You only judging from what she told you. Assuming she is lying to you?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... It's Okey if you say so but,mind you that you cannot conclude with out hearing from them. She is not the only one in that house like you said,why must she be the only person they talk to in that manner?
not just her
They do abuse her other siblings
Just that hers is too much
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Emotions at play here. You only judging from what she told you. Assuming she is lying to you?
I don't think am being emotional here
Have seen it happen before
And I really felt so bad that day
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2020
Preshieben:
not just her
They do abuse her other siblings
Just that hers is too much
....If such is the case,she should report her parents to the church council like somebody suggested here. Yes,she is your friend,but the matter is bigger than you. I support the poster that said she should go to the church council.Have a nice day.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by zexy2030(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
Give me her number on pm. Let her hear my voice and I will call from time to time to releave her suicide is not an option. No matter how bad u will still b loved. Being loved can change you. Love is magical.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by bmdmixer: 4:49pm On May 02, 2020
Preshieben:
Uhmm
This is quite long but I'll tryna make it short and brief
Pity me if am not supposed to post this
here...am damn sorry as my friend is losing her sanity gradually
Molly, my best friend has a very disturbing issue and it's parental abuse
Her father is a pastor,she's has 5 siblings and she's the eldest
The problem now is that whenever she does something wrong,her parents are fond of abusing her with words like God punish you, prostitute,witch,it will never be well with you,you will never prosper in this life,I regret having you as my first child,you are a disgrace to this family,God will never forgive you for spoiling my children and lots more
Just yesterday night,she ran to my house saying the parent locked her outside (as usual)and she's been crying since morning saying things like I just want to end everything,I don't wanna live anymore
I tried consoling her but she has refused to eat since morning..
Am so confused now
She's damn depressed
What should she do now?
She sees her life as nothing now,she believes she's cursed and there's no need to live again
Please what do you suggest we do now?

she needs prick, trust me wen prick enter her, all that homos when dey make i think like buhari so, go flush out sharp sharp
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by bonnyhope: 5:18pm On May 02, 2020
BabbanBura:

I sent u a PM, pls respond so we can work out something on this

You wan corner dis girl now
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by BabbanBura(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

You wan corner dis girl now

You think everyone is a weakling like you that takes advantage of the vulnerable?
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
how will someone"s parents be calling their dauther a prostitute shocked
maybe they are not the biological parents
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Keketu(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2020
undecided my love is now at 3%
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Keketu(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2020
Pressure, don't okay ? undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
how will someone"s parents be calling their dauther a prostitute shocked
maybe they are not the biological parents

Two things happened and even if I'm not from their family, I know.

1. She slept with a Church member and amebos told her parents and they got angry with her for not obeying them after all the preaching on her head on how she needs to keep her virginity till marriage as a Christian and a child of a pastor. The father and mom felt disobeyed. Parents hate being disobeyed.

2. Her dress code is slutty and they're tired of it even after buying her new decent clothes.

In summary, she's being controlled by peer pressure to be a "what's up girl" and not be a Jew and an outdated creature like her religious parents.

They have spoilt her with dick and worldly life and she can't be obedient again.

Pastors kids always look innocent, but damn, only insider like us know what is happening behind the scene.
Re: She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Two things happened and even if I'm not from here family, I know.

1. She slept with a Church member and amebos told her parents and they got angry with her for not obeying them after all the preaching on her head on how she needs to keep her virginity till marriage as a Christian and a child of a pastor. The father and mom felt disobeyed. Parents hate being disobeyed.

2. Her dress code is slutty and they're tired of it even after buying her new decent clothes.

In summary, she's being controlled by peer pressure to be a "what's up girl" and not be a Jew and an outdated creature like her religious parents.

They have spoilt her with dick and worldly life and she can't be obedient again.

Pastors kids always look innocent, but damn, only insider like us know what is happening behind the scene.

hmm that explains it then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Coming Out Alive / BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) / Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.