Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? (11509 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2016
So many crazy things

one time i was at this party, there was this big water dispenser filled with a mixture of palmwine, some hot drinks, and tramadol. It was plenty inside it, people were drinking from it and partying and turning up.

Then this random guy, vomitted inside the water dispenser , nobody seemed to notice this, everybody just continued partying .
Funny enough, people were still drinking from the alcohol filled water dispenser mixed with vomit.. It was so gross, disgusting .
i stayed away from the dispenser all night , i just stuck with my beer..
It was really disgusting and gross looking at people drinking the dudes vomit..

Another time, i was at a party, i was sooo drunk, i went outside the hotel and arranged with a girl, we went inside one of my friends car and started......... You know

i was very drunk so all i could think of was my dick.. After about 7 minutes or so, my friend that owned the car suddenly flung open the car door, Apparently, he also wanted to straff a chick in the back seat of his car,

i did not even budge, i just adjusted, opened the second door on the left, stick my legs outside and pulled the girl closer so as to create room for my friend, it was really akward .straffing a girl in a car with ur legs outside and ur butt outside. Lol

share urs too guys

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by chocolateme(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Really? Have u tired preaching the word of God in a party? And it is not crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by senibo1: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
slapped a cult leader and got away with it!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by ThrillmeatRep(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Op! Sorry ooo
How old re u now?
U need brain resetting slaps!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2016
grin I love to party.... craziest thing I did with my bestie was we run for our lives half naked in the main street after we heard a gun shots inside the club. I was damn tipsy but after there's a gun fired, I ran like a road runner tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2016
smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by UyiIredia(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I love party.... craziest thing I did with my bestie was we run for our lives half naked in the main street after we heard a gun shots inside the club. I was damn tipsy but after there's a gun fired, I ran like a road runner tongue

Lol. I can only imagine how u looked. As for me I no dey go club party so I gat no experience.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by ClassCaptain(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2016
100 level..... one of the big boys then organized a party..

So a lot of chicks were in there,plus food and drinks....

Then came the evil game they called devils basket... That was how i was picked with a girl and she was asked to gimme me head...

I was already smiling and expecting her to pay the fine of 1k but she smiled and moved close..

I was embarrased and wanted to say no but at the same tym,. Wanted to savour the sweet head and see if she would do it...

And gbam,she moved close and gave me the head in the general public....

And oh God, the head was sweet ...

Immediately i finished eating the head, i gave her the plate and she returned it inside..... The goat head was actually sweet as the big boy was an ibo guy., everyone in the party was served eziewu .,.

That was how the girl had to give me her own goat head oo.

Crazy right sad

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by UyiIredia(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2016
viickerz:
So many crazy things

one time i was at this party, there was this big water dispenser filled with a mixture of palmwine, some hot drinks, and tramadol. It was plenty inside it, people were drinking from it and partying and turning up.

Then this random guy, vomitted inside the water dispenser , nobody seemed to notice this, everybody just continued partying .
Funny enough, people were still drinking from the alcohol filled water dispenser mixed with vomit.. It was so gross, disgusting .
i stayed away from the dispenser all night , i just stuck with my beer..
It was really disgusting and gross looking at people drinking the dudes vomit..

Another time, i was at a party, i was sooo drunk, i went outside the hotel and arranged with a girl, we went inside one of my friends car and started......... You know

i was very drunk so all i could think of was my dick.. After about 7 minutes or so, my friend that owned the car suddenly flung open the car door, Apparently, he also wanted to straff a chick in the back seat of his car,

i did not even budge, i just adjusted, opened the second door on the left, stick my legs outside and pulled the girl closer so as to create room for my friend, it was really akward .straffing a girl in a car with ur legs outside and ur butt outside. Lol

share urs too guys

You na bad guy o.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

Lol. I can only imagine how u looked. As for me I no dey go club party so I gat no experience.

Yeah. I left my shoes in tat club tho.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:

God saved you, u for recieve moro that day
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Op! Sorry ooo
How old re u now?
U need brain resetting slaps!

shut up abeg..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Mikylopez(f): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
lolz jeeez so many tinx
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by GoldenJAT(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
viickerz:

God saved you, u for recieve moro that day
no b small thing... I know where I stand,wetin I smoke and d drinking just raise my moral *10....my own ways 2 no been pure then and d guy know... we lata settled amicably sha.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Smellymouth: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:

Eyan mayweather!!

I salute you boss
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by PunkyV(f): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Passed out on top of the toilet seat while taking a piss. The door was wide open grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by LordScent(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Then came the evil game they called devils basket... That was how i was picked with a girl and she was asked to gimme me head...

I was already smiling and expecting her to pay the fine of 1k but she smiled and moved close..

I was embarrased and wanted to say no but at the same tym,. Wanted to savour the sweet head and see if she would do it...

Immediately i finished eating the head, i gave her the plate and she returned it inside..... The goat head was actually sweet as the big boy was an ibo guy., everyone in the party was served eziewu .,.

Crazy right sad

grin grin you got us twisted.... funny man
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by GoldenJAT(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Eyan mayweather!!

I salute you boss
grin cheesy
no salute me... Na only igbo and different brands of drinks fit give you that kinda moral ...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:
no salute me... Na only igbo and different brands of drinks fit give you that kinda moral ...

You nor tell us the real ending of the story grin

We know say na so your face be after the party

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by EscobarSnipes(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is where the interest of this degenerate generation lies. Every one knows that nothing Morally right ever takes place there, nothing to write home about or imitate yet that's where people flood in. For you to see, they sit there and conjure from their dirty minds, the most demented and despicable act and shamelessly practice it. Come to think of it, people will try to justify only that which they know is amoral. Clubbers, would u be proud if a video of all u did in a club is to be shown to the public including your parents and children? Think of that.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Eyan mayweather!!

I salute you boss
grin cheesy
noooo....i was quite popular and my guys full everywhere
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by RoyalBlak007: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
PunkyV:
Passed out on top of the toilet seat while taking a piss. The door was wide open grin

lool.. Worst hangover

who later woke you up?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz jeeez so many tinx

lol.. Share urs
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2016

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha! I like that. Shey u wan live long?

Mine was fingering a hot Indian girl and my best friend being arrested by his jealous girlfriend for dancing dirty with another white girl. Mehn! I miss those days.

Indian girl? Hahahahaha... I have a funny story abt em. I will tell u later. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by MrObontami(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Crazy right sad

whats the name of this movie you just narrated ?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by MrObontami(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
chocolateme:
Really? Have u tired preaching the word of God in a party? And it is not crazy

common stop being an hypocrite and tell us how the three some you had last night went down cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by MrObontami(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

You na bad guy o.

hypocrite oshi

if im the one that post this shiiit, your lame ass will be so quick to spew thrash

look at the way you just finish masturbating to viikers's story,

smh for you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by MrObontami(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
kingcheezypuff how are you jare my dear smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
MrObontami:
kingcheezypuff how are you jare
my dear smiley

Yeah where is kingcheezypuff aka Ms puff puff grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.