Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (109571 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by philip0906(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
OpinionCounts:

[s]I know deep down inside you, you can sense how low your mentality is....I don't need to say anymore to you to increase your pain[/s].
Quiet!
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by mizlovette(f): 5:41pm On May 02, 2020
Very heartless fellows
How do some people sleep at night?
Just how ??
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by subcbouy: 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

yahoo deal gone wrong. apparently one of those boys tried to run away with funds paid into his account, the other boy and the girl were not part of the deal they were just unlucky to be in wrong company

that killer in handcuffs didn't even know the boys before, he was just hired muscle, based on confra links.
Really? It should be the one that charmed his body.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Tulsaguy: 5:45pm On May 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Death by hanging immediately angry

RIP!

For wetin... that's just like asking them to go and sin no more.

1. Remove one of their (kidnappers) balls each and fry with oil.
2. Cut off the left ears and right hand and use it to do barbeque.
3. Mix their urine with their shit to make strawberry
4. Help them arrange everything inside plate
5. feed them with everything... if they refuse to eat.. use broom pinch the holes in their bloodied penis. they will chop it by force.

that is the day 1 punishment

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by blackgold2018(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2020
Rexymania:
I guess the were cultist, bcus it is said that bullet could not penetrate one if them
He goat
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by crownwealth: 5:47pm On May 02, 2020
Tulsaguy:

For wetin... that's just like asking them to go and sin no more.

1. Remove one of their (kidnappers) balls each and fry with oil.
2. Cut off the left ears and right hand and use it to do barbeque.
3. Mix their urine with their shit to make strawberry
4. Help them arrange everything inside plate
5. feed them with everything... if they refuse to eat.. use broom pinch the holes in their bloodied penis. they will chop it by force.

that is the day 1 punishment

Those are against international human right punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by subcbouy: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
Rivers state boys (even their girls) with their devilish, hardened and criminal minds...I have never seen a more stone hearted people than peeps from that way
Easy boy! There are good ones in Port Harcourt. Don't be too judgemental and generalize that every boys to be same.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Tunks2017(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
Rivers state and brutal barbaric crimes angry

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Tulsaguy: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
crownwealth:

Those are against international human right punishment.

Turenchi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Ishilove: 5:52pm On May 02, 2020
Motive?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by flexyrule(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Na wa o

See the kidnapper head like coconut wey no ripe, just kill innocent young lads all for the love of money. I pray iron hand meet the informant of the bloody operation.

But on a second thought how come gun couldn’t enter one of the victims body abi there guns na rubber bullet?
First thing first, I sympathize with the families of the deceased.

Bullets not penetrating his body points to one thing - Cultism! The girl l.must have gotten herself into trouble by hanging out with bad company.

I remember how I almost got into real trouble back then in school, after hanging out with a group of cult guys who stabbed a security officer after so much alcohol.

Most times, your trouble starts with who you hang with and where you at.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by SenecaTheYonger: 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is.
1.Why were they kidnapped at first?
if not for ransom,so what for.
Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?

sotomayor:
THE NAME OF THAT LODGE IS UNIQUE SUITE AT ALAKAHIA, WHERE I STAYED DURING MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS.
RUMOURS REACHING ME IS THAT THSE GUYS WHERE INTO YAHOO YAHOO AND A SHARING DEAL WENT WRONG after money came in, bright who was mentioned in the video is a cultist and likewise both as you heard the kidnapper saying that they shot one and the bullet didn't enter, which means his selena was active, so they had to use cutlass to behead him.
The only innocent person there is the Lady who was born in 1992. Her Facebook name is Joy adoki.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by sonnie10: 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
Rivers state boys (even their girls) with their devilish, hardened and criminal minds...I have never seen a more stone hearted people than peeps from that way
Oga. does Friday Akpan sound like Rivers name?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by livinbygrace: 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
moscow0147:

I feel it has to be linked to cultism! This looks pretty much like an execution instead of kidnapping. The girl might just be collateral damage also.

Many girls are also into cults these days,whereby they must be raped severally during inniciations.Only God knows what must have happened.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by abdulkayus(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
OpinionCounts:

It's every state in Nigeria not just Rivers State...can you mention one state in Nigeria free of this....is it Oyo state, kaduna state, zamfara, Lagos State(the worst), Edo state etc, just mention which state....it's the result of a failed country.

But that of Rivers state is worse. We don't issues of cultists here in the north. When it was about being introduce to the north, the elders stood up and nipped it on time, that was why we school without any issue of cultists here. But u see that Rivers state, they have make it to be like a culture, both the educated and non educated are involved in it. Same with yahoo yahoo, we don't have that here in the north also.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
veave:
Oh God.
I remember seeing a missing person poster of this fine girl on twitter. Her neighbors even came online to say how reserved and unproblematic she was. Someone can be minding their business and evil will still knocked on your door. She was last seen in her house.

Oh God.... Father protect us from evil. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

From what was gathered, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time probably dating one of those boys. It is a Yahoo deal gone wrong.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Barondval: 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
Same question I'm asking...chai..such sweet innocent kids! Why waste them in this middle of COVID_19?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by sinola(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
One of the kidnappers and killers of 3 uniport undergraduates whose dead bodies were exhumed in Eteo, Eleme Rivers State has confessed how they killed the victims in the forest.

The Kidnapper revealed that they used guns to shoot two of the victims to death and also used sharp cutlass to butcher one of the guys whom bullets could not enter or penetrate his body.

See the heartbreaking confession in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy6nRWDfBw

Check Cut photos of the victims below cry

Please police should waste this barbarian immediately... Case closed.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by DriggityDre: 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
henryhemon:

From what was gathered, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time probably dating one of those boys. It is a Yahoo deal gone wrong.
Are you serious shocked
You dey PH?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2020
DriggityDre:

Are you serious shocked
You dey PH?

The news was out on one social media.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
Chai!!!! This is heart wrenching, see fine young men and beautiful woman. They don't deserve this. My heart is shattered.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
Chai!!!! This is heart wrenching, see fine young men and beautiful woman. They don't deserve this. My heart is shattered..
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by DriggityDre: 6:04pm On May 02, 2020
henryhemon:

The news was out on one social media.
Wawu. Na just to dey your dey for this 9ja o
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2020
sinola:

Please police should waste this barbarian immediately... Case closed.

Nah they need to get those who were involved.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Xisnin(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2020
seborrhic:

The killing cannot be that simple and 'motiveless'.
It means they must have had a prior reason to kill them,asking for ransome was just for them to feel smart,that they achieved their primary aim of killing those people and collected money in the bargain.
Like making them feel like 'smart dons'.
No kidnapper won collect ransome and still kill his victim,victims in this case.
One victim could accidentally die as a result of underlying health issue made worse by the kidnapping ordeal or the sheer trauma of the ordeal itself.But wasting 3 kidnapped lives has a reason far above ransome and it must surely have been the primary reason.
There may be another motive.
But professional kidnappers kill victims all the time even after collecting ransom for various reasons.

Right now, we don't yet know if the kidnappers are known to the three victims.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by noziz(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
shocked e be like that guy wey bullet no gree enter him body na cultist wey don already baff...

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by twinskenny(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is.
1.Why were they kidnapped at first?
if not for ransom,so what for.
Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?
he said some money entered the guy account account

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by SenecaTheYonger: 6:10pm On May 02, 2020
zudozz:
kidnapping and armed robbery are the dumbest things anyone could ever do in this country where ur mates sitdown in an air condition office and millions will pass from account to account.

It's still Yahoo that resulted in their death. You people are dangrerous human beings. Just because of yahoo that girl die like that as collateral damage.

sotomayor:
THE NAME OF THAT LODGE IS UNIQUE SUITE AT ALAKAHIA, WHERE I STAYED DURING MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS.
RUMOURS REACHING ME IS THAT THSE GUYS WHERE INTO YAHOO YAHOO AND A SHARING DEAL WENT WRONG after money came in, bright who was mentioned in the video is a cultist and likewise both as you heard the kidnapper saying that they shot one and the bullet didn't enter, which means his selena was active, so they had to use cutlass to behead him.
The only innocent person there is the Lady who was born in 1992. Her Facebook name is Joy adoki.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by tot(f): 6:11pm On May 02, 2020
Reminds me of the Konga/Jumia delivery guy who was murdered, this same Rivers state. Very violence inclined demonic state.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2020
DriggityDre:

Wawu. Na just to dey your dey for this 9ja o

Just do good deeds man.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
The day i finally left Rivers state after 3 year staying and working there. I promise myself not to step foot there for a very long time except it's for professional stuff and tight security. Though na Bonny Island i dey but it is scary on the sea too.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by DriggityDre: 6:14pm On May 02, 2020
henryhemon:

Just do good deeds man.
Na the way o.
Just do good and keep good company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.