Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (109573 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by northvietnam(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2020
juwoonn:

Are you one of them?
This sounds so true and in sync with what the guy in the video said. Your analysis looks real and if I may say the best on here... Others are talking as if they didn't watch the video. But a point of correction, don't blame the girl. It was never her fault.

Yes I’m one of them....

Una dey ask some kind crazy questions for this country...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Chicastle: 7:31pm On May 02, 2020
Mrdecent:
People are wicked in this world.

It's only God that can help one from evil plans.

How can one kill another human?

I can't just imagine it

Just just people SIGNIFICANT NIGERIANS ARE WONCKED
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Odogwu999(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2020
Nawao SMH.!
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by paschalj4(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
The darkness in men's heart is really unbelievable. May their soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2020
please i want to ask something..

with all the security checks along that Choba-eleme east west road axis...how did they pass?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Mrpojj(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2020
Etizz:
Sad.....the friends you keep should matter ....most of dem who can't kill you are under pain seeing you alive and happy.....I just don't know why..

True

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by mrkels(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
Watch the full video you would see that it’s yahoo related . Happens everyday one of the boys betrayed bright and bright called them to kill all of them
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Onlyonebuhari: 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
Hiding under herdsmen to commit crime.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by enemyofprogress: 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
juwoonn:

Are you one of them?
This sounds so true and in sync with what the guy in the video said. Your analysis looks real and if I may say the best on here... Others are talking as if they didn't watch the video. But a point of correction, don't blame the girl. It was never her fault.
I only copied and pasted what someone posted here. How back and check the name of the poster of the original post
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by alizma: 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is.
1.Why were they kidnapped at first?
if not for ransom,so what for.
Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?
You didn't listen to d guy. He said bright, a member of his gang who the three people visited was the one who called them for the kidnap and that bright said one of the guys betrayed him because there is money that entered the guy account.
Ma God protect us all from this kind of death
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by geraldswallow: 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
Why all these long talk please can the guy be killed immediately by slowly seeing his death
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2020
Mrdecent:

I can't just imagine it

Godlessness!!!!

Many profess godliness but are evil.
Fake pastors are not excluded.

But if you have genuine fear of God, to kill a chicken go dey do you one kind talkless human being.

Undiluted wickedness.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Charly68: 8:29pm On May 02, 2020
Mrdecent:

I can't just imagine it
. Am wondering oo my brother..
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Ovoko30: 8:32pm On May 02, 2020
I saw these team of policemen passed my office yeaterday morning, i even thought it was a war. Chai, young lads dying painful deaths. May their soul RIP

NaijaOlosho:
One of the kidnappers and killers of 3 uniport undergraduates whose dead bodies were exhumed in Eteo, Eleme Rivers State has confessed how they killed the victims in the forest.

The Kidnapper revealed that they used guns to shoot two of the victims to death and also used sharp cutlass to butcher one of the guys whom bullets could not enter or penetrate his body.

See the heartbreaking confession in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy6nRWDfBw

Check Cut photos of the victims below cry
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Offpoint: 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is. 1.Why were they kidnapped at first? if not for ransom,so what for. Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?
The Akpan gave reasons in the video... Said one of the guys betrayed them.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Dshocker(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

You heard in the video when he made mention of one of the victims betraying another,over money (yahoo)
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by sfinkzslot(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
Aluu 4 comes to mind, uniport stop killing the young, live and let others live, this world is enough for everyone
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by anonymuz(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2020
chocboi78:
What exactly is their reason(s) for killing them
I'm surprised. No ransom request. Maybe they just tried to make their parents cry.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by boyjo: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
One of the kidnappers and killers of 3 uniport undergraduates whose dead bodies were exhumed in Eteo, Eleme Rivers State has confessed how they killed the victims in the forest.

The Kidnapper revealed that they used guns to shoot two of the victims to death and also used sharp cutlass to butcher one of the guys whom bullets could not enter or penetrate his body.

See the heartbreaking confession in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy6nRWDfBw

Check Cut photos of the victims below cry

How did only one man subdue 3 people?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by CyberWolf: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
juwoonn:

No sir. Watch the video again.
He said the guy got the money and went to Bright's house. Then Bright called his friends that the guy is in his house and the money had just entered his account. They probably got his account details/ATM or transfered all the money and kill him and his friends. I'm sure thats how they were traced and arrested.
The bright called the suspects and told them that the guy (one of the victims) betrayed him, that there is money wey enter his account. Meaning the victim brought aza for pickup and as money enter, he begin tell stories.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by CyberWolf: 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please i want to ask something..

with all the security checks along that Choba-eleme east west road axis...how did they pass?
Because most Security officials on checkpoints are also cultists so, they know themselves very well.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
Rivers state, so much for the Christian state.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by jamesversion: 9:41pm On May 02, 2020
Ever seen where Akwa Ibom people kill dogs?? You will feel for the dogs you'll almost cry.. If they can do that to dogs, they can do same to humans..

Like not only Akwa Ibomites, almost everyone who specializes in Killing animals can kill humans.. they just need the ideal circumstance..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Iamikeokwu(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2020
Mywd:

Are u sure.??...... na juss one of them girlfriend

Yes bro

Nd also bro d girl will be dating one of dem
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by rOsy247(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
Bigfish121:
I school in uniport and currently in portharcourt.the information making the round is that one the two guys killed are Yahoo boys.they were killed because the money that came they refused to share it.it was one guy named Nelson wire that ordered for them to be kidnapped.the said lady was just a victim of circumstances because she was with them when the kidnapping took placed.they were kidnapped in Choba and taken to eleme.that is the information so far.

Nelson Wire is one of the dead victims. He wasn't the one who called the kidnappers. Check his Facebook profile
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by edizremmedy(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2020
To rot in jail will be too merciful for this useless bastard! They should just kill him slowly, starting from cutting his useless dick and ask him to chew it. God will punish your entire generation for this barbaric act. Pls no mercy for him at all.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by UKBobo(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Why are the kidnappers wearing Igbo traditional hats?

Same reason why your baba never use condom. Personal choice.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by ediko5(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2020
And some poeple will say NO to capital punishment on this murderer ?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by nerorex01: 11:04pm On May 02, 2020
Wow !

This is ridiculous

No one even imagined why the other guy had resistance to gun shots undecided ?

Something is fishy, Army needs to be called in to investigate these guys before them ...
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by KingAli001: 11:07pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:

God save us o
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by KingAli001: 11:10pm On May 02, 2020
Kai

People get mind oo
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Tamakay(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2020
I thought i was a strong man until this story hit me so hard and i don't know when tears starts to rolled down my cheek.

RIP guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.