Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (109568 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
sotomayor:
THE NAME OF THAT LODGE IS UNIQUE SUITE AT ALAKAHIA, WHERE I STAYED DURING MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS.
RUMOURS REACHING ME IS THAT THSE GUYS WHERE INTO YAHOO YAHOO AND A SHARING DEAL WENT WRONG after money came in, bright who was mentioned in the video is a cultist and likewise both as you heard the kidnapper saying that they shot one and the bullet didn't enter, which means his selena was active, so they had to use cutlass to behead him.
The only innocent person there is the Lady who was born in 1992. Her Facebook name is Joy adoki.

Not to judge, what are these little boys doing living those kind of life? Flashy,get all the cute girls in school and they have wasted that innocent girl.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by foreshore(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
One of the kidnappers and killers of 3 uniport undergraduates whose dead bodies were exhumed in Eteo, Eleme Rivers State has confessed how they killed the victims in the forest.

The Kidnapper revealed that they used guns to shoot two of the victims to death and also used sharp cutlass to butcher one of the guys whom bullets could not enter or penetrate his body.

See the heartbreaking confession in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy6nRWDfBw

Check Cut photos of the victims below cry

Are this militants or police
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by henryhemon(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2020
DriggityDre:

Na the way o.
Just do good and keep good company.

Basic survival skill.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by howmarket2: 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
as a dictative, iv watched the video. this isn't a kidnapping case per say.this is a cult or yahoo case.the guy who sent assassins to kill his friend or his associate, is bitter about a bridge in trust.am thinking yahoo money or some shady deal money.or the dead girl might be the bone of contention.all I can say is that someone isn't innocent among the 3 dead people.the girl might be innocent to a little level.but she knows whats up in the gang or group.so if real live bullets couldn't kill that guy he must be a Saint or a demon.well I dont no any saint around here.he is a demon.so he is on some fancy juju that works only on guns.thats why he isnt decomposed fast compared to the girl who is long decomposed like she is dead for so long.the guy didn't die fast I guess even with the matche cut on or in his head.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by davillian(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
And someone is asking me to visit PH
Me way my Nash and leg no de seat down one place..
I won't last one week in that town self..
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is.
1.Why were they kidnapped at first?
if not for ransom,so what for.
Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?
see the story below

northvietnam:

The motive is that she is dating a yahoo boy ...

Money was paid into the boy friends account and the boy short changed the guy that brought the deal. The guy that brought the deal later after many weeks invited the boy friend over for a drink , he went their with his babe and a friend .
The guy that brought the deal now called his cult members , they kidnapped the 3 of them to a forest , the girls boy friend was shut at the leg in other to make him fear for his life and bring the money he was owing but the bullet didn’t enter ..

They now used matches on his head , if u check the pics, u will see one with a machet wound .

After killing her boy friend , u know they must kill the rest in other to cover their tracks ..... she brought this death on her self

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Haddock(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
Rivers state boys (even their girls) with their devilish, hardened and criminal minds...I have never seen a more stone hearted people than peeps from that way
Cases like this coming from Rivers State are enough to embarrass any normal society. They've overwhelmed us with brutal killings to the point that we have lost count. No one remembers the murder of the Jumia dispatch rider anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Iamikeokwu(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2020
Mywd:

Something must be behind the act

They were killed by there follow cult members
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by gaby(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
enemyofprogress:
see the story below

northvietnam:

Money was paid into the boy friends account and the boy short changed the guy that brought the deal. The guy that brought the deal later after many weeks invited the boy friend over for a drink , he went their with his babe and a friend .
The guy that brought the deal now called his cult members , they kidnapped the 3 of them to a forest , the girls boy friend was shut at the leg in other to make him fear for his life and bring the money he was owing but the bullet didn’t enter ..

They now used matches on his head , if u check the pics, u will see one with a machet wound .

After killing her boy friend , u know they must kill the rest in other to cover their tracks ..... she brought this death on her self

What rubbish are you insinuating that she brought this upon herself?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Mywd: 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
Iamikeokwu:

They were killed by there follow cult members

Are u sure.??...... The girl too na cult or na juss one of them girlfriend or she juss fall for d incident unluckily?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Julietlove95(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
I fear person wey fear rivers people oo. Their girls lazy no like work only ashawo na so they go rub cheap bleaching cream till they turn fanta coke and they like gossiping and jealousy. Their boys no like work only cultism and kidnapping very lazy things not only that very hard hearted beasts finally police should always ransack bush mostly eche side this boys kidnap and keep their victims in the bush most of their elderly men and women knows what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Dewisedick: 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
This once na when bandits don commit crime finish na that time Una dry come carry gone day posssssss. For Una minddddddddddddd, na security Una be so. Swiiiiiisssssssssssssss!

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
davillian:
And someone is asking me to visit PH Me way my Nash and leg no de seat down one place.. I won't last one week in that town self..
And I am planning to relocate there permanently. I nor go again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
Mrdecent:
People are wicked in this world

Some of them are here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
enemyofprogress:
see the story below

northvietnam:

But some girls self they purposely move around with irresponsible guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by northvietnam(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
iamloyalty:

But some girls self they purposely move around with irresponsible guys.

That’s true shaaaa....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by veave(f): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
henryhemon:

From what was gathered, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time probably dating one of those boys. It is a Yahoo deal gone wrong.

Ahn. It is well with her family.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by raquel97: 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Mrdecent post=89100482]People are wicked in this world [/quote
Very very wicked
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by carpdiemz: 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
Mywd:

There is more to the story if they dig down very well , that eleme is one of the most deadly area , so many crime everyday even corpers that were posted there then had to be reposted to other schools cuz they were pursued with guns almost every afternoon while teaching , I don’t go out often when I served there

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by juwoonn(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
According to the suspect, the person that contracted them to kill the victims claimed that they made a deal and after money entered one of the victims account, he disappeared with the whole money. Even though I don’t support murder, but people should try to honor agreement so as to avoid things like this. It’s one of the victim’s greed that got him and his friends killed.
No sir. Watch the video again.
He said the guy got the money and went to Bright's house. Then Bright called his friends that the guy is in his house and the money had just entered his account. They probably got his account details/ATM or transfered all the money and kill him and his friends. I'm sure thats how they were traced and arrested.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by KIDfurniture(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
Nigerians are very wicked...

NaijaOlosho:
One of the kidnappers and killers of 3 uniport undergraduates whose dead bodies were exhumed in Eteo, Eleme Rivers State has confessed how they killed the victims in the forest.

The Kidnapper revealed that they used guns to shoot two of the victims to death and also used sharp cutlass to butcher one of the guys whom bullets could not enter or penetrate his body.

See the heartbreaking confession in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy6nRWDfBw

Check Cut photos of the victims below cry
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by AK481(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2020
Mywd:

Cult related activities of same brothers .
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by RaptorX: 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
xreal:
We are in a wicked world.

Must be one of the two young men bullet couldn't penetrate his body.
And you believed the kidnapper story about bullet not penetrating someone's body.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by ofiko123(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Death by hanging immediately angry

RIP!

I swear.. Death by hanging that is what they deserve..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Spartanville(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2020
RIP fortune..He was my immediate junior in secondary School
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Bigfish121(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
I school in uniport and currently in portharcourt.the information making the round is that one the two guys killed are Yahoo boys.they were killed because the money that came they refused to share it.it was one guy named Nelson wire that ordered for them to be kidnapped.the said lady was just a victim of circumstances because she was with them when the kidnapping took placed.they were kidnapped in Choba and taken to eleme.that is the information so far.
Akwaibomdude:
The questions am baffled to ask is.
1.Why were they kidnapped at first?
if not for ransom,so what for.
Were they kidnapped just to be killed with kidnappers gaining nothing?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2020
Just because of wanting to become rich over night.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by juwoonn(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2020
enemyofprogress:
see the story below

northvietnam:

Are you one of them?
This sounds so true and in sync with what the guy in the video said. Your analysis looks real and if I may say the best on here... Others are talking as if they didn't watch the video. But a point of correction, don't blame the girl. It was never her fault.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Bigfish121(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
Please don't come to pH ooo.am currently in pH but planning to relocate to abuja.
iamloyalty:

And I am planning to relocate there permanently. I nor go again.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by youngdopeboy: 7:25pm On May 02, 2020
They didn't even allow the guy to complete the statement he started: "Bright, say em betray am, some money enter em account..........

There's More to this!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.