Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers (109570 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nweike190(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2020
philip0906:
Rivers state boys (even their girls) with their devilish, hardened and criminal minds...I have never seen a more stone hearted people than peeps from that way

Am sure you didn't watch the video... The guy speaking his a crossriverian..... .wickedness knows no bounds...
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by maak400: 12:07am On May 03, 2020
airminem:
Rip

Order for your facemask
You had to advertise your nonsense corona mask on an emotional thread like this?! Have some respect for the dead pls!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Na wa o

See the kidnapper head like coconut wey no ripe, just kill innocent young lads all for the love of money. I pray iron hand meet the informant of the bloody operation.

But on a second thought how come gun couldn’t enter one of the victims body abi there guns na rubber bullet?

*Odeshi*

fortification
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:20am On May 03, 2020
sotomayor:
THE NAME OF THAT LODGE IS UNIQUE SUITE AT ALAKAHIA, WHERE I STAYED DURING MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS.
RUMOURS REACHING ME IS THAT THSE GUYS WHERE INTO YAHOO YAHOO AND A SHARING DEAL WENT WRONG after money came in, bright who was mentioned in the video is a cultist and likewise both as you heard the kidnapper saying that they shot one and the bullet didn't enter, which means his selena was active, so they had to use cutlass to behead him.
The only innocent person there is the Lady who was born in 1992. Her Facebook name is Joy adoki.

pride killed him tho..
with Selena em no fit fight back,
just dey there them machet am
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Liusdandi: 12:46am On May 03, 2020
Jezz
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by KunleyY19(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2020
abdulkayus:

But that of Rivers state is worse. We don't issues of cultists here in the north. When it was about being introduce to the north, the elders stood up and nipped it on time, that was why we school without any issue of cultists here. But u see that Rivers state, they have make it to be like a culture, both the educated and non educated are involved in it. Same with yahoo yahoo, we don't have that here in the north also.

Na true... Even the few that still show cult like tendencies in school are still from our side here... That's just the plain truth.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by juwoonn(m): 2:10am On May 03, 2020
northvietnam:

Yes I’m one of them....

Una dey ask some kind crazy questions for this country...

grin grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by PHijo(m): 3:08am On May 03, 2020
philip0906:
Rivers state boys (even their girls) with their devilish, hardened and criminal minds...I have never seen a more stone hearted people than peeps from that way

None of the suspects is even from Rivers state, they are from other states. Like Wike said, I am beginning to believe criminals disturbing the state are mostly from other states. Maybe there should be restrictions on who should be allowed to visit or stay in our state.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by jonvalek(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2020
Guy stop talking off key. Na only cultist bullets no dey penetrate? I remember my granpa did charm of weapon on me without my consent. I got to know when armed men where sporadically spraying bullets on a highway after a robbery gone wrong, 4 people died and some injured. Two bullets hit me but I stood strong like Samson. The scariest moments in my life. The info got to my granpa after a month, he requested to see me soon after and when I got home, he confessed to have done a charm on me for protection. Long story short, I didn't want such thing on me, so I went back to him to neutralize and remove the charm he made and that was it. My point is, even the cutest person you see out there may be spiritually powerful, but that doesn't mean they're into bad things!

Rexymania:
I guess the were cultist, bcus it is said that bullet could not penetrate one if them

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by airminem(f): 7:03am On May 03, 2020
maak400:

You had to advertise your nonsense corona mask on an emotional thread like this?! Have some respect for the dead pls!
sad Since 2008 you registered in Nairaland....uhm! Well, its a facemask and NOT corona mask and you also can place and order NOW!

RIP
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Ugomovic1(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2020
This world sef. My heart really dey heavy since i read this news.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Rexymania(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2020
blackgold2018:
He goat

You too. Are you following the news now? Did you hear they did some illegal deal?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Lawdis(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2020
....all these denge pose by the security men here is uncalled for
where'er they when the boys successfully executed the operation

anyway it's what you get when you recruited touts/unoriented niggas as security men

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
sad
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Sparekey(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2020
FanRong:

See fresh bubbling students.
But....
The guy wey in body no collect bullet....

There is more to this story. Those kidnappers need to confess more. Torture them more, please.

The guy wey en bkdy no collect bullet??

It is a normal thing guys do in ph this days, yiou mever know wen all thise mumu iceland boys go approach you
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
Bigfish121:
Please don't come to pH ooo.am currently in pH but planning to relocate to abuja.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by feedthenation(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2020
Rivers State is indeed flowing with the blood of so many victims of cultism, robbery and kidnapping.

Wike and the governors of South-south states should do something about this.

See how the lives of young people are cut short without any remorse.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Phemzy003(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2020
Rip
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by RAYAM(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2020
Wait a minute, I thought students were asked to go home because of covid 19, is it that these students don't have a home to go? What a pity, wasted destinies
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
OpinionCounts:

It's every state in Nigeria not just Rivers State...can you mention one state in Nigeria free of this....is it Oyo state, kaduna state, zamfara, Lagos State(the worst), Edo state etc, just mention which state....it's the result of a failed country.

Rivers is the number one cultist state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Elputtine: 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
What a wicked world.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by abeylee001: 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
Just for nothing?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by OpinionCounts(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Rivers is the number one cultist state in Nigeria

It's your opinion, and no matter how absolutely wrong you are, you are totally free to have it.
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by GreatResearcher1: 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
mhizv:
This is so sad.
Heard the kidnappers all had their way with the girl B4 killing her. embarassed
May God not allow the eyes of the evil ones see us
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by Reform9ja: 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
Na wa o
Things dey happen
Nigeria police with their interrogation sef

Make dere carry dis guy interrogate am well so dey fit catch others like am especially da Pride, it's obvious he is d mastermind

RIP to the dead...
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by zudozz: 7:54pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=89110583]

It's still Yahoo that resulted in their death. You people are dangrerous human beings. Just because of yahoo that girl die like that as collateral damage.

Thought it was sheer case of kidnapping..
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by bejick(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
abdulkayus:

But that of Rivers state is worse. We don't issues of cultists here in the north. When it was about being introduce to the north, the elders stood up and nipped it on time, that was why we school without any issue of cultists here. But u see that Rivers state, they have make it to be like a culture, both the educated and non educated are involved in it. Same with yahoo yahoo, we don't have that here in the north also.
but una get Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen every region got thier own demon bro
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:43am On May 04, 2020
OpinionCounts:

It's your opinion, and no matter how absolutely wrong you are, you are totally free to have it.

The truth is bitter
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by OpinionCounts(m): 2:45am On May 04, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

The truth is bitter

Do you really know what is called "Truth" and how it is established?

Never confuse your random opinion with the word "Truth".
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by dragunov: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
stanliwise:
Na wa o

See the kidnapper head like coconut wey no ripe, just kill innocent young lads all for the love of money. I pray iron hand meet the informant of the bloody operation.

But on a second thought how come gun couldn’t enter one of the victims body abi there guns na rubber bullet?

Ask the dead boy naa
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by frankoben(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2020
Can those gun wielding officers plz send that filthy animal to hell already?
Re: Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers by RuggedSniper: 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
One of the kidnappers and killers of 3 uniport undergraduates whose dead bodies were exhumed in Eteo, Eleme Rivers State has confessed how they killed the victims in the forest.

The Kidnapper revealed that they used guns to shoot two of the victims to death and also used sharp cutlass to butcher one of the guys whom bullets could not enter or penetrate his body.

See the heartbreaking confession in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koy6nRWDfBw

Check Cut photos of the victims below cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.