Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president (8305 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / If A Yoruba Becomes President / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by PicLtd: 8:00am On May 03, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
You watch too much cartoons.

In the first place, their can never be an Igbo president. Not in 50 years time.

A yoruba presidency is not possible without an Igbo presidency, be ready to wait 58 years if Igbos will have to get in 50 years. grin
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by PicLtd: 8:06am On May 03, 2020
tysontim:

Igbos or Yoruba it will come down South mark it some where.

Oga I don't like to sugarcoat issues, yoruba will NOT be president without the East taking their rightful turn. I say this as a proud Easterner confident of the contigous SESS bloc vote that yoruba will NEVER get if they contest that election.

Yorubas are electorally overrated, they have never made themselves president. No sentiments here, just plain facts.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by PicLtd: 8:12am On May 03, 2020
tysontim:

You are not Igbo we know, wen someone starts his stetement with all due respect that person means to disrespect that person.

Yoruba or Igbo will get presidency come 2023 there is nothing North can do. Igbos won't support North to spit the Yorubas.

SW and SE have already agreed

Lol...I've never laughed so hard in a while. Your self-deceit is so hilarious. Bwahahaha!
You must be a yoruba man, only them are capable of this level of deodorized self-deceit that is full of emotions and no pragmatism.

grin grin grin
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2020
PicLtd:

Oga I don't like to sugarcoat issues, yoruba will NOT be president without the East taking their rightful turn. I say this as a proud Easterner confident of the contigous SESS bloc vote that yoruba will NEVER get if they contest that election.

Yorubas are electorally overrated, they have never made themselves president. No sentiments here, just plain facts.

SE can never be president without SW, it goes around, as It stand now for any Southern person to be president the South must support that person. SW and SE knows this they've already agreed underground.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2020
juman:
The balanced way obasanjo handled selection to fill positions is good example to any sensible and patriotic president.

But obasanjo also failed in many areas like election rigging etc, that no president should emulate.

Election rigging has come to stay, infact Buhari has taught how to rig even if the whole Nigeria is against you
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by ScotMisile: 8:25am On May 03, 2020
CzarChris:
young man, I only made my view on this bigotry laced thread known. But I can see your up for an e-war, I have better things to do than to come here and exchange insults with a poorly brought up kid. Have nice life.
. Good
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by PicLtd: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
tysontim:

SE can never be president without SW, it goes around, as It stand now for any Southern person to be president the South must support that person. SW and SE knows this they've already agreed underground.

Mr deceitful yoruba, you are talking to a veteran who started reading newspapers like concorde, TNT, Champion, Punch at the age of 5.
Azikiwe was president without yoruba. The East have also voted a yoruba president- ObJ.

The SE and SS bloc have are contigous and have agreed to vote an Eastern president if we get the ticket, the SW should key into that agreement and vote East, that's the feasible thing to do in the South.

Throwing emotional tantrums, mocking, taunting, insulting and trying to goad and manipulate the East like you've done since 1950s in your newspapers will not get you any tangible result, the Igbos have developed thick skins against that over the years. grin

The faster the East gets the presidency, the quicker it gets to the yoruba under the zoning 'turn by turn' arrangement.

Without sentiments and emotionalism yoruba should be the biggest proponents of Eastern presidency if they want yoruba presidency so bad and early enough. Shikena!
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by ikpuchinonye1994: 8:38am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You're funny ooo.
I told you I'm a graduate of UNN, Nnsuka campus.
You think I don't know Enugu.
All these Federal government girl school, Holy rosary, shalom academy wey dey around that place.
Funny.

Enugu is not developed as Ibadan that's the fact..
And both are regional capitals.
I have been to Oyo state Oga,Ibadan is just an old town with illiterates everywhere.. You can't compare it to Enugu.. At least, Enugu has made it to the resilient cities twice unlike Ibadan that is get to achieve such feat..you can't compare Enugu to Ibadan, Enugu is far more developed and modern than Ibadan
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 8:44am On May 03, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

I have been to Oyo state Oga,Ibadan is just an old town with illiterates everywhere.. You can't compare it to Enugu.. At least, Enugu has made it to the resilient cities twice unlike Ibadan that is get to achieve such feat..you can't compare Enugu to Ibadan, Enugu is far more developed and modern than Ibadan

Please and please
Where in Enugu is developed?? cheesy

Do u know the meaning of resilient??
Comparing Enugu with Ibadan, very funny.
Which industry dey Enugu? Apart from ammaco and few of them.. And some small scale business.

Abeq, don't tell me what I know

Beautiful is different from development.
Akwaibom is very beautiful and has good roads network development nko??

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by honeyB2018: 9:03am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

That's why you guys ain't wise..
Check the northern records.
They vote more when their people are on the ballot than when none of their people is on the ballot.

Check southwest.
We vote for our own when he's on the ballot than when he's not on the ballot.

Check SE records.
They vote mainly for party.
Even Ojokwu couldn't win his state when he contested.

When Buhari was in CPC b4 merging, do you know the millions of votes he do gets in North??

Sammy07
Did you listen to yourself?
Where is party loyalty then. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is respected today in party politics, because of his loyalty to the party principles and objectives that he believes in.
He would have voted for Obj in PDP then.
Party loyalty matters my dear.
Yoruba are known for leaving their party for their tribe.. That was why Awolowo brought tribal politics in Yoruba land and Nigeria and it's still in your blood till date
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 9:10am On May 03, 2020
honeyB2018:

Sammy07
Did you listen to yourself?
Where is party loyalty then. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is respected today in party politics, because of his loyalty to the party principles and objectives that he believes in.
He would have voted for Obj in PDP then.
Party loyalty matters my dear.
Yoruba are known for leaving their party for their tribe.. That was why Awolowo brought tribal politics in Yoruba land and Nigeria and it's still in your blood till date

Lolzzz
Was there party loyalty b4?
If there is, people won't be decamping from one party to another

BTW, State level is different from Federal level..
I voted for PDP at state level in my state, and voted for Apc at the presidential level.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 9:38am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:
Nigerians which is better Igbo or Yoruba for 2023?

The question can perfectly be answered on the election day.

PDP should present Igbo man from SE
APC should present Yoruba man from SW.

I'm a PDP member In SW, Buh nah Yoruba dey ballot.
Why won't I support him

Not surprised, you guys are betrayers nah,why would two supposed brothers contest against each other? The Igbos and us SS will never compete with our brother.
We don't do that!
In 1999 when it was zoned to the west, nobody from SE/SS contested. The other south also threw their weight behind obj 2003. Now it's the turn of the SE and you yorubas are out now showing your true colours and want to contest against a fellow southerner, abomination.
We other south we not fight or contest against you. We will back out and rather support the north, simple.

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 9:43am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

That's why you guys ain't wise..
Check the northern records.
They vote more when their people are on the ballot than when none of their people is on the ballot.

Check southwest.
We vote for our own when he's on the ballot than when he's not on the ballot.

Check SE records.
They vote mainly for party.
Even Ojokwu couldn't win his state when he contested.

When Buhari was in CPC b4 merging, do you know the millions of votes he do gets in North??

You really ain't the wise one here,you vote more when one of your own is on the ballot,tell the world,how many times have your vote won an election that had your own?
Did it give Awo victory? Did it give Falae victory?
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 9:45am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

Not surprised, you guys are betrayers nah,why would two supposed brothers contest against each other? The Igbos and us SS will never compete with our brother.
We don't do that!
In 1999 when it was zoned to the west, nobody from SE/SS contested. The other south also threw their weight behind obj 2003. Now it's the turn of the SE and you yorubas are out now showing your true colours and want to contest against a fellow southerner, abomination.
We other south we not fight or contest against you. We will back out and rather support the north, simple.

Must I be repeating myself.
Alex contested against Obasanjo, he lost.

Obasanjo (north.) contested against Falae, (west)
You don't have choice

Why can't you support falae against Obasanjo.

BTW, State level is different from presidency.
I do vote PDP for state and presidency.

You guys never support the west from 1945
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 9:46am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

You really ain't the wise one here,you vote more when one of your own is on the ballot,tell the world,how many times have your vote won an election that had your own?
Did it give Awo victory? Did it give Falae victory?

Did you support them??

Ain't you supporting the North??

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 9:49am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Did you support them??

Ain't you supporting the North??
Haba,answer simple question nah!

You said it yourself,that you vote more when your own is in the cards and I asked you a simple question based on that, please answer, thank you
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 9:53am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

Haba,answer simple question nah!

You said it yourself,that you vote more when your own is in the cards and I asked you a simple question based on that, please answer, thank you

Okay, we've not won any votes that we had our own, due to the fact that Some regions were licking Fulani ass.
Meanwhile, We enjoyed the Federal presence most than those that romance and kiss the Fulani ass.
Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by PicLtd: 9:57am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

We don't do that!

Yorubas usually think they are smarter than everyone else, that's why they dribbled themselves intoo opposition for donkey years. grin

As 2023 approaches and their greed intensifies, they'll start trying to lobby PDP with their moles for the presidential ticket or VP ticket so that they can destroy the party.

They'll use all manner of shenanigans, propaganda, arm-twisting, libel, blackmail, character-assasination to get PDP to do it's bidding but ofcourse we already know where they are going, therefore it will fail.

Igbo people say that no matter how high a bush rat jumps on a tree, it will always end up in a hole. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by ikpuchinonye1994: 9:58am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Please and please
Where in Enugu is developed?? cheesy

Do u know the meaning of resilient??
Comparing Enugu with Ibadan, very funny.
Which industry dey Enugu? Apart from ammaco and few of them.. And some small scale business.

Abeq, don't tell me what I know

Beautiful is different from development.
Akwaibom is very beautiful and has good roads network development nko??
https://www.oecd.org/cfe/regional-policy/resilient-cities.html
Go through the link and see what's resilient city means..
comparing Enugu to Ibadan is big joke and the truth is that you haven't been to Enugu cause if you have been, you will know that Enugu has two industrial locations: 9th mile where the biggest brewery is Nigeria and other breweries are located in and another in emene where the likes of anamco,peace,innoson,juhel etc are located..and these things are heavy industries not the likes of biscuit and chewing gum industries in Ibadan..
How many people even use the airport in Ibadan that's to tell that nothing is happening in Ibadan unlike Enugu where the airport receives high traffic..cheesy
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 10:01am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Must I be repeating myself.
Alex contested against Obasanjo, he lost.

Obasanjo (north.) contested against Falae, (west)
You don't have choice

Why can't you support falae against Obasanjo.

BTW, State level is different from presidency.
I do vote PDP for state and presidency.

You guys never support the west from 1945

The late Ekwueme contested against obj in Primary level and everyone knew he was wasting time..
The main contenders against obj were from the north, buhari,late Rimi,not Ekwueme.

And quit deceiving yourself, there's nothing like Obj (north) lolsssssss..Obj/Falae are both west, yorubas.
I didn't participate in that election but thank God obj won,cos we all know how he handled and put the northerners in their place which your own beloved buhari have come again to enshrine.

State is different from federal and that's we supposed enlightened south should show we ain't stupeed.

The acts of some people in 1945 is not license for some others to remain stupeed in this present millenium.

I'm SS and the SE 1st or SSshould be the next president. But if you yorubas wanna outplay us,well no problemo,the north will continue.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:02am On May 03, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

https://www.oecd.org/cfe/regional-policy/resilient-cities.html
Go through the link and see what's resilient city means..
comparing Enugu to Ibadan is big joke and the truth is that you haven't been to Enugu cause if you have been, you will know that Enugu has two industrial locations: 9th mile where the biggest brewery is Nigeria and other breweries are located in and another in emene where the likes of anamco,peace,innoson,juhel etc are located..and these things are heavy industries not the likes of biscuit and chewing gum industries in Ibadan..
How many people even use the airport in Ibadan that's to tell that nothing is happening in Ibadan unlike Enugu where the airport receives high traffic..cheesy

You're unwise, re check your dictionary to check the meaning of resilient.

BTW, peace is a transport company,
Innoson has his factory in ammaco or so.
Enugu is just filled with business men and old civil servants
Nah hotel full there.

How many fun/ recreational centers dey Enugu.

About the airport, it is the only one serving the east I'm not surprised.

SW has 3
Ibadan, Akure, Lagos.
Even Osun own Is in construction.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:06am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

I'm SS and the SE 1st or SSshould be the next president. But if you yorubas wanna outplay us,well no problemo,the north will continue.

If the north continues, do we bother??
Lol, you're funny.
Is not as if we won't enjoy federal presence more than the SE..

How do you think the railway came about??
Have you heard of DAWN with its headquarters in Ibadan.
Development agenda of western Nigeria.

If we ain't in power, it doesn't stop our growth.
Check the pics below
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by omonnakoda: 10:07am On May 03, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized

WilWily:
Jonathan sef, why didn't him tell him security men to kick those Judas Iscariot Yoruba Fraudulent Yorubas Elder out.
These Yoruba Elders no dey fear, why should they near Aso rock. Silly people.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by ikpuchinonye1994: 10:10am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You're unwise, re check your dictionary to check the meaning of resilient.

BTW, peace is a transport company,
Innoson has his factory in ammaco or so.
Enugu is just filled with business men and old civil servants
Nah hotel full there.

How many fun/ recreational centers dey Enugu.

About the airport, it is the only one serving the east I'm not surprised.

SW has 3
Ibadan, Akure, Lagos.
Even Osun own Is in construction.
Lol,ibadam mangrin
Go through the page and see the criteria for a city to make it to the list
Peace has a auto Assembly plant in emene
Anamco is another auto Assembly plant
Innoson factory is different from anamco..you see why I said that you haven't been to Enugu before cheesy cheesy
Enugu and Ibadan are not mates, Enugu is far ahead of it in everything.
Sw has three airports but apart from Lagos, the remaining two is almost none existence cause it records low traffic.. Enugu airport records more traffic than akure and Ibadan own combined cheesy
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 10:11am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay, we've not won any votes that we had our own, due to the fact that Some regions were licking Fulani ass.
Meanwhile, We enjoyed the Federal presence most than those that romance and kiss the Fulani ass.
Thank you. cool
Ogbeni,you just dey make somebody laff this Sunday... grin grin grin

Let me catch you again, don't run o, between the ones who lined up and voted for the jihadist and the ones who called their bluff and boldly told them to get lost and voted for another (even though he lost),and they were later tagged 5%,who kissed and romanced Fulanis arsse?
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:16am On May 03, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

Lol,ibadam mangrin
Innoson factory is different from anamco..you see why I said that you haven't been to Enugu before cheesy cheesy
Sw has three airports but apart from Lagos, the remaining two is almost none existence cause it records low traffic.. Enugu airport records more traffic than akure and Ibadan own combined cheesy

I told you to check the meaning of resilient, are you afraid?? cheesy
Ammaco maybe different from Innoson, but I'm telling you I schooled in Enugu.

Nah hotel u guys have much
Even ekweremadu or what's his name has one.
How many fun centres do you have?

Comparing Enugu to Ibadan you're funny guy.

You guys don't have up to 20 industries in Enugu.
Tell me another lie.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 10:16am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

If the north continues, do we bother??
Lol, you're funny.
Is not as if we won't enjoy federal presence more than the SE..

How do you think the railway came about??
Have you heard of DAWN with its headquarters in Ibadan.
Development agenda of western Nigeria.

If we ain't in power, it doesn't stop our growth.
Check the pics below

No need to check anything,just leave it like that. You can have all the Fed presence o but that's child's play for the people who survived a civil war and the scourging years after the civil war without a single fed govt presence,so ore,good luck. Eku Sunday and stay safe nbeyen o.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

Ogbeni,you just dey make somebody laff this Sunday... grin grin grin

Let me catch you again, don't run o, between the ones who lined up and voted for the jihadist and the ones who called their bluff and boldly told them to get lost and voted for another (even though he lost),and they were later tagged 5%,who kissed and romanced Fulanis arsse?

No, let's start from 1945 till date cheesy

Election didn't start in 2015...

How many of your guys stand up against government, get killed or imprisoned??
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

No need to check anything,just leave it like that. You can have all the Fed presence o but that's child's play for the people who survived a civil war and the scourging years after the civil war without a single fed govt presence,so ore,good luck. Eku Sunday and stay safe nbeyen o.

You've even lived in the west enough to understand Yoruba cheesy.
Don't worry, we'll marry all your girls here..
We'll impose Yoruba culture on them.

BTW, it's "Ni beyen o"

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You're funny ooo.
I told you I'm a graduate of UNN, Nnsuka campus.
You think I don't know Enugu.
All these Federal government girl school, Holy rosary, shalom academy wey dey around that place.
Funny.

Enugu is not developed as Ibadan that's the fact..
And both are regional capitals.

Is this supposed to be a joke or what?
Ibadan the slum red roof republic we know or there is another Ibadan?
Putting Enugu and Ibadan in same sentence is an insult to Enugu. The difference in class is miles apart.

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:

Lol,ibadam mangrin

Leave the Ofe man to be deceiving himself.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by orisa37: 10:27am On May 03, 2020
This is why they are all afraid to let the Grassroots have a Say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba / Supreme Court Today Signed The Death Warrant Of Nigerians Come 2019 / Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.