Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? (6726 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
gfon:
wat if i get found in your arms?let me worry abt that hun
maybe not in this life tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by gfon(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2020
StacyO:

maybe not in this life tongue tongue tongue
lol,i like being friends with you. ( goodluck akpan) thats my fb username,u culd always send me a friend request
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Ablemax(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Lols.....I'm a lady sire�

tell me what's the big difference there

No be the same hole una get
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 10, 2020
Ablemax:

tell me what's the big difference there

No be the same hole una get
nor be by force to comment bros.
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 21, 2020
gfon:
lol,i like being friends with you. ( goodluck akpan) thats my fb username,u culd always send me a friend request

hmmm Would like to make new friends too.
What's your profile photo like??
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:04am On May 23, 2020
I didn't tell Bumi how much I loved her.
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 24, 2020
IBENUALHASSAN:
I didn't tell Bumi how much I loved her.
do you still have her contact?
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by EricZeal(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2020
Dollywood:
I picked science department cry
God bless you sad
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by MasterShifu010(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
I regret not taking advantage of the high class babies that flocked around me especially during exams cos of my brain, one even wanted to give me constant knacks just to be my sit mate...I drew lots of respect from girls cos they give their difficult assignment to their boyfriends and their guys paid me to do it...I was talented in chemistry, art, math and physics and in ss3 one super hot chick that only dated seniors became my babe and she took me to one dark corner one day and I told her that where we are is too hideous that something bad might happen to us, that we should leave....oh my God what a naive foolish fool I was....but today girls still drool at my unbelievable memory....i once other a girl by telling to mention the name of any country and I'll tell her the capital city, she googled it while I answered she was wowed and I got kitty
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by MasterShifu010(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2020
I regret not taking advantage of the high class babes that flocked around me especially during exams cos of my brain, one even wanted to give me constant knacks just to be my sit mate...I drew lots of respect from girls cos they give their difficult assignment to their boyfriends and their guys paid me to do it...I was talented in chemistry, art, math and physics and in ss3 one super hot chick that only dated seniors became my babe and she took me to one dark corner one day and I told her that where we are is too hideous that something bad might happen to us, that we should leave....oh my God what a naive foolish fool I was....but today girls still drool at my unbelievable memory....i once got a girl by telling her to mention the name of any country and I'll tell her the capital city, she googled it while I answered she was wowed and I got kitty
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by gfon(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2020
StacyO:

hmmm Would like to make new friends too.
What's your profile photo like??
well am putting on a white t-shirt with a blue jean on
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 24, 2020
MasterShifu010:
I regret not taking advantage of the high class babies that flocked around me especially during exams cos of my brain, one even wanted to give me constant knacks just to be my sit mate...I drew lots of respect from girls cos they give their difficult assignment to their boyfriends and their guys paid me to do it...I was talented in chemistry, art, math and physics and in ss3 one super hot chick that only dated seniors became my babe and she took me to one dark corner one day and I told her that where we are is too hideous that something bad might happen to us, that we should leave....oh my God what a naive foolish fool I was....but today girls still drool at my unbelievable memory....i once other a girl by telling to mention the name of any country and I'll tell her the capital city, she googled it while I answered she was wowed and I got kitty
intelligence has and will always be a major advantage when relating with girls...or anything for that matter
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
purplecoco:
Never went for any school parties grin or had a boyfriend. That sucks.

Na us wey spoil " after the fact ".
Shit I do now, 16yr old me would be shocked for better or worse.
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by purplecoco(f): 10:40pm On May 24, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Na us wey spoil " after the fact ".
Shit I do now, 16yr old me would be shocked for better or worse.
Talk about yourself grin I’m still a good girl lmao, but I know what you mean though
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
purplecoco:
Talk about yourself grin I’m still a good girl lmao, but I know what you mean though

If you say so. wink
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by fati2001(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
I didn't per-take in selfie
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
I didn't get to fvck lizzy

Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
my biggest regret was not being more social.
Re: What's Your Biggest Highschool Regret? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 25, 2020
fati2001:
I didn't per-take in selfie
why now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Small Girls With Pointed Breast (pics) / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? / Photo:must See!,the Relationship Between Boys And Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.