Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss (37319 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Mojoyinoluwa Dekalu-Thomas As NELMCO MD/CEO & Executive Director / Trouble Looms In NAICOM Over Purchase Of N4bn Uncompleted Office Building As New / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by kelz991: 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
Since the death of the late COS to PMB,there have been sacks and new appointment

Does this say anything??
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Kolinakano: 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
HATERS!
Where are those basket-mouth that says "government of the north and for the north"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Ewedegubbler: 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
I guess they must have picked this man because all the available northern muslims are on the run
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by colorsofrainbow: 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

The fun part about this thread is that people will soon come here and be arguing about the tribe of the perosn

The pro-buharists will use this appointment as proof that Buhari is not a bigot, and is detribalised

The anti-buharists will use this to argue that Buhari is a bigot because the post is not that important.

We neutrals will be wondering if the guy is qualified for the job or not.

Either way, Nigerians should stop looking at which tribe gets which job. Out of 200million people, how many can he give job? Vote for leaders, or put pressure on our leaders to fix power and the oil sector. Which this APC government has refused to do well...not that PDP was any better.
zombie forming neutral..... it's all written all over your comment.
U are not a good pretender...u need a better coach
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by pahoehoe: 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
Chaaaaaiiiii!!!!! So, this consolidation in the insurance industry will now be thrown into the thrash-bin. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature if you would like to be making millions of naira from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by PWGLTD(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

He who have ears , let him hear
Antichrist is a present reality oppression of believers globally, I hope study your Bible carefully so you can stop debasing the Christian faith!
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by 2mch(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
Buhari’s appointment after Kyari’s death shows that either Kyari was the problem or Buhari has repented. I think Kyari was the problem. When your toxic and over bearing friend manipulates you constantly to do their wish.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
socialmediaman:

There’s a reason we have Federal Character defined in Nigeria’s constitution. Your country is filled with nepotism based on ethnicity and religion, which does a lot of damage to the society. It’s because of nepotism that the tyrant’s daughter is on the board of NNPC, and nepotism is the reason your government agencies and Nigeria’s institutions are filled with incompetent people who were employed by their ‘brothers’. So let’s not pretend about the nonsense the tyrant and his cohorts are doing

Yes, and the same nepotisim has been there from time inmemmorial.

The point is, at the end of the day, how many jobs can they give us? Not very many.

You are complaining because your tribe is not in power. Just as Hausas were complaining under GEJ , Igbos were complaining under Obasanjo (yes, one Ibo senator complained of discrimination) and so on.

Infact, the whole complaints about discrimination has been ongoing for decades, and to be frank I am tired of it.

At the end of the day, how many jobs can Buhari's daughter give the North? How many people benefited from Ihejerika being COAS, or Kalichukwu being NNPC boss, then Minister of State for petroleum? How many are benefiting from Fashola being Minister?

I am tired of Nigerians fighting for civil service jobs that add nothing to the economy and should be cut. Enough of spoonfeeding.

(P.S I don't approve of Buhari's nepotism by the way. But this argument that you are positing has been there for generations, even before we got independent.)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by tradebot: 1:07pm On May 03, 2020
Wonderful , abeg visit www.busybody.com.ng to experience chatroom unlimited
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by PigTormentor: 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Strange appointment , was there no available Muslim Northerner?

He should have appointed Namdiot coward Cownu or another delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. May be next time.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by apexx6128: 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
[color=#] 1117934[/color]
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 03, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
zombie forming neutral..... it's all written all over your comment.
U are not a good pretender...u need a better coach

Sorry, I don't follow your PDP or APC nonsense. A Buhari that was already telling tall tales about reducing fuel price to N40 without a plan on doing it? No diversificaiton of the economy. APC is not the party,.....but that is by the way

The truth is, how many jobs can one federal appointee give?

If you ask me, I think that the civil service jobs should be cut. And I think Nigeria should be an industrial nation, not a civl service nation.

You are angry because your tribe is not part of the sharing. Even if it was, how many jobs can your tribe get?

We Nigerians have to be job providers, not fighting for chop and quench jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Sunnybobby643: 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
see below
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Farki: 1:15pm On May 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad
Another Fulani man appointed with a disguised name

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by GamalNasser: 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
PigTormentor:

He should have appointed Namdiot coward Cownu or another delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey. May be next time.

No he should have appointed a yoruba Muslim
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2020
wdacharley:
His appointment has no impact on us
Yes you are right, it only has impact on the family of those who he appointed. If it were to be your elder brother that was been appointed, I bet you won't make such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by favour32(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2020
Let the normal appointments known to them continue grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Tumbulum: 1:24pm On May 03, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

The fun part about this thread is that people will soon come here and be arguing about the tribe of the perosn

The pro-buharists will use this appointment as proof that Buhari is not a bigot, and is detribalised

The anti-buharists will use this to argue that Buhari is a bigot because the post is not that important.

Either way, Nigerians should stop looking at which tribe gets which job. Out of 200million people, how many can he give job? Vote for leaders, or put pressure on our leaders to fix power and the oil sector. Which this APC government has refused to do well...not that PDP was any better.
so what use is the federal character commission?
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Bahamas95(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2020
I sure say baba make mistake, na Northerner he wan appoint before but mistakenly appoint am. To avoid embarrassment he come decide to lock up.

That man get luck o.

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by onadana: 1:27pm On May 03, 2020
Mahsums:
At least wailers won't wail today

Haba how can he be appointed when there are competent Muslims from the North to fill that possible. This is unfair.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Kingstanding: 1:30pm On May 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka!
see him head like a flat...
. Your own head that is beautiful and portable what did you achieve with it? All these indomime generation guys lack respect for the elders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by olumide4christ: 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

So true... there are both corrupt and good people in every tribe... moreso, if my tribesman gets the job, does that put food on my table? How many people in Otuoke, hometown of GEJ, are stinkingly rich as a result of GEJ's tenure as president? Can they even walk up to GEJ'S house in Otuoke asking to see him and DSS will not deal with them or send them away?
How many people in Katsina and Daura are stinkingly rich as a result of Umaru Musa Yaradua and Buhari's tenure as presidents at 2 different periods of time?
How many people in Sango-Ota are stinkingly rich as a result of Obasanjo's 8 years as president?
The earlier we put tribalism aside and stop chasing shadows, the better for us all!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Enyimbamercedes: 1:33pm On May 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
ladies and gentlemen, now watch how children of hate will disappear from this thread or calling it audio appointment.
This useless tribe are fun of hating Nigerians, they blame everybody except themselves.

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by AnanseK(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2020
Bria234:
What had this appointment got to do with our palliative..buhari u have failed ...wat a waste of adminstration

No palliatives , you are now free to go and get infected with Covid 19. It is your right.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka!
see him head like a flat...
Sunday olorundare Thomas is an esquire son of oduduwa. He has no relationship with Biafrans.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by CXLVII: 1:42pm On May 03, 2020
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by BigTableShaker(f): 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
Amotekun2020:

Sunday olorundare Thomas is a esquire son of oduduwa. He has no relationship with Biafrans.
You failed to look up his mother Ndubuisi.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
Tumbulum:
so what use is the federal character commission?

Since you brought up the FCC...can you tell me how exactly does this appointment violate the prinicple of Federal Character?

Me? Federal character is just there to keep the tribal warriors calm. Just appoint a qualified person to the job, and let Nigerians do their job of putting pressure on the government to perform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Mahsums: 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
onadana:

Haba how can he be appointed when there are competent Muslims from the North to fill that possible. This is unfair.
Its his turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.