Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss (37318 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Mojoyinoluwa Dekalu-Thomas As NELMCO MD/CEO & Executive Director / Trouble Looms In NAICOM Over Purchase Of N4bn Uncompleted Office Building As New / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by imam07: 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Harrynight(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2020
Maximum 6-10 months he will be removed and replaced with a Hausa Fulani man

Just watch!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by olumide4christ: 1:57pm On May 03, 2020
AJSfan:
Season of Appointment, even for church today them tell us say it is appointed for man to die once.. Nawa ooo..

Have you appointed your bank account for daily alerts? Do you know that 9 out of 10 Upwork application gets rejected nd you can make good money from helping epeople solve this problem? Detail in book below

How much is the book? Is it an E-book or paperback book?
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by kutashi: 2:01pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Strange appointment , was there no available Muslim Northerner?
Wailer has been served poison today with this news grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by lukuboi(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
sad
Another Fulani man appointed with a disguised name
haba nah.. the man's head is enough for you to know that he's Igbo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by hush15: 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
martineverest:
Wailers just left the thread

Here is one. You zaddy bubu be appointing south where they need to save and tax Nigerians then appoints norths to the spenders. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by AJSfan: 2:07pm On May 03, 2020
olumide4christ:

How much is the book? Is it an E-book or paperback book?
eBook and its sold for 5k ( which is less than the cost of 2 accounts ) beyond that, I'll b available to help you explain wateva is not clear till u master the strategy in the book. Payment and contact detail r in d signature
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by PigTormentor: 2:11pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

No he should have appointed a yoruba Muslim

Pls don't cry and wail just yet, we shall make sure that Namdiot coward Cownu or one of his retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey slaves is appointed next time.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Medsimon01(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2020
The appointee is okun Yoruba from kogi state, Indigene of Ogidi ela in ijumu LG
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by olumide4christ: 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
AJSfan:
eBook and its sold for 5k ( which is less than the cost of 2 accounts ) beyond that, I'll b available to help you explain wateva is not clear till u master the strategy in the book. Payment and contact detail r in d signature

Okay... I will look at the payment details. Is this book meant for beginners on upwork or is for advanced practitioners? Do you have books for beginners?
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Corporate2020: 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
wdacharley:
His appointment has no impact on us

Yes, the Insurance Industry and Regulator have no impact on jobless lazy youths and miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2020
EtteP:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-appoints-sunday-thomas-as-naicom-boss.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

his real name was Sanusi Tasiu. we won't be decieve up Biafra up Nnamdi Kanu.�✔️
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Luckybelt: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Igbo amaka!
see him head like a flat...
The man is Yoruba o. I know him personally
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by AJSfan: 2:35pm On May 03, 2020
olumide4christ:

Okay... I will look at the payment details. Is this book meant for beginners on upwork or is for advanced practitioners? Do you have books for beginners?
the book is about creating Upwork accounts as a business but I have a weekly mentorship program. U can signup for DAT...
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Dollabiz: 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
Really
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Onlyonebuhari: 3:03pm On May 03, 2020
Emu4life:
STFU! fvcking, bloody hypocrite

Just the way he appointed CBN governor for the second time.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Onlyonebuhari: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
If he appoint a northerner Southerners will complain, if he also appoint a Southerner they will still complain. We really have problem in this country. May be Buhari should cut his head for them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by socialmediaman: 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
kikero:

Yes, and the same nepotisim has been there from time inmemmorial.

The point is, at the end of the day, how many jobs can they give us? Not very many.

You are complaining because your tribe is not in power. Just as Hausas were complaining under GEJ , Igbos were complaining under Obasanjo (yes, one Ibo senator complained of discrimination) and so on.

Infact, the whole complaints about discrimination has been ongoing for decades, and to be frank I am tired of it.

At the end of the day, how many jobs can Buhari's daughter give the North? How many people benefited from Ihejerika being COAS, or Kalichukwu being NNPC boss, then Minister of State for petroleum? How many are benefiting from Fashola being Minister?

I am tired of Nigerians fighting for civil service jobs that add nothing to the economy and should be cut. Enough of spoonfeeding.

(P.S I don't approve of Buhari's nepotism by the way. But this argument that you are positing has been there for generations, even before we got independent.)

This assumption is based on what evidence? Or you just erroneously believe that anyone criticizing the government is PDP or IPOB like some fools out there?

FYI, I campaigned for the tyrant in 2015 and voted out GEJ because I believed the slowpoke had something good to offer this country. My admiration for him started in 2011 when I read his manifesto and he claimed he would abolish “state of origin” and replace it with “state of residence”. Little did I know he was an incompetent nepotistic tyrant who will never change.

By the way I’m not a fan of any past Nigerian President out there whether Igbo Hausa Yoruba or any other. All of them partook in destroying Nigeria and making it the disaster it is today.

You mentioned civil service jobs. I really feel sorry for those who think it does not matter that Federal character be applied to hiring in every government institution in Nigeria. There’s a reason the federal character was established. It is very common in the public service for people of a certain tribe to ‘gang up’ against someone else based on tribe, that’s why the federal character advocates for a mix of representation so that people can respect themselves and understand that not everyone shares the same ill intended tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by popesco123: 3:34pm On May 03, 2020
martineverest:
Wailers just left the thread
Buhari for third them in your bedroom
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
EtteP:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-appoints-sunday-thomas-as-naicom-boss.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Those hidden ministry or agencies are for southern while those major agencies are for northerners...

No.problem
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Successlane: 4:27pm On May 03, 2020
kelz991:
Since the death of the late COS to PMB,there have been sacks and new appointment

Does this say anything??

YES, Yes of course,
there was neither sack nor new appointment while the erstwhile COS was alive. abi?
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Sardauna24(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Strange appointment , was there no available Muslim Northerner?
Whare are those nonsense chanting goverment for d north nd by d north,bunch of hypocrates
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by olumide4christ: 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
AJSfan:
the book is about creating Upwork accounts as a business but I have a weekly mentorship program. U can signup for DAT...

Okay thanks...it's noted.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by wdacharley(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2020
U must be a wild animal of course it has no impact on me cos I don't depend on government incentives unlike u that will some fade off once govt stops making income from oil sales
Corporate2020:

Yes, the Insurance Industry and Regulator have no impact on jobless lazy youths and miscreants.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by GamalNasser: 5:49pm On May 03, 2020
Sardauna24:
Whare are those nonsense chanting goverment for d north nd by d north,bunch of hypocrates

So because of one appointment ? We should not shout govt of the north again?
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by wdacharley(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
U are not far from the reality
naijaschoolguru:

Yes you are right, it only has impact on the family of those who he appointed. If it were to be your elder brother that was been appointed, I bet you won't make such a statement.
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Sardauna24(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

So because of one appointment ? We should not shout govt of the north again?
Na you sabi
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Christmasdon(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
OGA SEUN WHY DID U REMOVE THE BIRTHDAY DASHBOARD DOWN THE FRONT PAGE. I LONGER SEE THE LIST. WHY?
MEANWHILE, HOPE THE NEWLY APPOINTED BOSS WILL HOPEFULLY BE WORKING FROM HOME?
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by AdaoraNK(f): 6:53am On May 04, 2020
Emu4life:
STFU! fvcking, bloody hypocrite

Yes there was non as you'll barely see them in the insurance sector
Re: Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss by Banmeallday: 4:30am On May 06, 2020
The reporter himself is a joking Nigger. Has he asked himself where Mr President dey and why he cant give live question and answer. Everyday other people are posting and attach his name as approval of this and that.

“It will be recalled”....Nigger Journalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.