Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real (63540 Views)

Scientists Say They Can Cut HIV Out Of Cells Using Crispr Gene-editing Technolog / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by DorianD(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2020
Check my signature and turn Ur 1k into 120k in a month.Nijaloan is the next big thing
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by suremanpatriot: 11:09pm On May 03, 2020
Which Abuja residence is these ones?Fake people tht stole naija monies and live in asokoro mansions,useless thieves,you think you are safe indoors is you ppl that covid came for to sanitize society of looters.Staying indoors will never save you looters and sqanderers of our national wealth. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by maximus4455(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2020
Abuja people. Always fearful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Memberclub(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I won't blame the government for easing the lockdown, neither will I blame some residents for refusing to come out.
Rather, this is what is called democracy. The government gives you a choice and it is left for you to decide.
For me, I'm moving out tomorrow morning. I'll do all I can to protect myself and leave the rest in the hands of God.
Stay safe brother.

man must eat something

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by fareed69(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
Lazy people!

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by castrol180(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2020
Buhari doesn't even care about life for relaxing the lockdown at this very critical period.
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Engrgreg231(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2020
It's a free world those of you who are not lazy you are free to resume work but mind you don't come and infect your loved ones because after all these desperation of going to look for your daily bread and you end up contacting the virus you will know that vanity upon vanity all is vanity so be wise and stay safe president buhari who lifted the locked down has been isolating himself ever since his cos got infected be warned and stay safe your family still loves you

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by legatto(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerians and double standard are like rice and beans, the set of people clamouring for ease of lock down are still same saying the government is in sane for easing lock down.
9ja i fear you oo
Ecstasy154:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lockdown-we-are-not-resuming-work-covid-19-is-real-abuja-residents-react/

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by fareed69(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2020
tonididdy:
So real

Today I receive news of my neighbor demise... He died of covid19 complications.
His residence has been fumigated and his wife isolated.
I await NCDC updates to see if it's recorded.

It's Well O.
Covid-19 is real

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by fareed69(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Laziness.... grin

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by afriks(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2020
The world is in chaos now and Nigeria is not left out! If you cannot resume work, then restrategize on proven business models of the 21st Century

YESSS! Think of NUMBER 1

Not forgeting, in the world of microbes, all viruses are harmful to the body

Did you know that one single virus cell explodes into more than 8 million cells in less than 24 hours?

MAN needs to return back to nature, think of herbs, think of organic. Please visit this page >>
https://fetwise-healthcare.business.site/?hl=en
more often for proven food supplements to fight microbes and deadly viruses.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by babayaro7: 11:19pm On May 03, 2020
clevvermind:
No. They are not lazy. They value their lives which Buhari don't care about.

You see, this is what experts are saying, Buhari declares total lock down, you people were complaining and blaming him at the same time, that you don't have food at home. Now that he ease the lock down, the same people are saying that, he didn't value their lives. What do you him to do now? You can't please an ordinary Nigerians wallahi!

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2020
Had the federal government been sincere to themselves with the palliative people should have willingly stayed home. But everything has been politicised
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by childuptojoy(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2020
They might as well send the keys to their offices through courier grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2020
My own is, nobody should come near me or else I will flog the person with horsewhip

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2020
I'm so proud to be a professional Blogger
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by suremanpatriot: 11:28pm On May 03, 2020
Engrgreg231:
It's a free world those of you who are not lazy you are free to resume work but mind you don't come and infect your loved ones because after all these desperation of going to look for your daily bread and you end up contacting the virus you will know that vanity upon vanity all is vanity so be wise and stay safe president buhari who lifted the locked down has been isolating himself ever since his cos got infected be warned and stay safe your family still loves you
The level of hypocrisy being exhibited by the so called medical system is overwhelming crazy.WHY CANT THEY COME OUT AND TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH?
How would explain why Africans and naijas with years of decayed health care facilities have extremely low death rates of covid19 compared to abnormally high death rates in sophiscated Europe and America?
THE ANSWER IS DIVINE INTERVENTION OF ALMIGHTTY GOD WHO HAS GRACIOUSLY SHEILDED HIGHLY RELIGIOUS AFRICANS FROM COVID19.
IT IS A PITY PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARENT GRATEFUL TO GOD TO MAKE NOISE ABOUT IT AND BE THANKFUL FOR MORE SUPERNATURAL INPUT.
RATHER THEY ARE BUSY LISTENING TO FABLES OF SCIENTIFIC BLUNDERS AND GROWING THEIR FEARS.
I THINK MANY PEOPLE IN NAIJA AND AFRICANS IN GENERAL ARE SUFFERING FROM INVISIBLE IGNORANCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by pensacola: 11:30pm On May 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I won't blame the government for easing the lockdown, neither will I blame some residents for refusing to come out.
Rather, this is what is called democracy. The government gives you a choice and it is left for you to decide.
For me, I'm moving out tomorrow morning. I'll do all I can to protect myself and leave the rest in the hands of God.
May God be with you, Sir.
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Yaismayaila(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths ����

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by suremanpatriot: 11:33pm On May 03, 2020
Engrgreg231:
The level of hypocrisy being exhibited by the so called medical system is overwhelming crazy.WHY CANT THEY COME OUT AND TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH?
How can we explain why Africans and naijas with years of decayed health care facilities have extremely low death rates of covid19 compared to abnormally high death rates in sophiscated Europe and America?THE ANSWER IS TOTALLY DIVINE INTERVENTION OF ALMIGHTTY GOD WHO HAS GRACIOUSLY SHEILDED HIGHLY RELIGIOUS AFRICANS FROM COVID19.
IT IS A PITY PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARENT GRATEFUL TO GOD TO MAKE THIS NOISE ABOUT IT AND BE THANKFUL FOR MORE SUPERNATURAL INPUT.
RATHER THEY ARE BUSY LISTENING TO FABLES OF SCIENTIFIC BLUNDERS AND GROWING THEIR FEARS.

FOR THIS, I THINK MANY PEOPLE IN NAIJA AND AFRICANS IN GENERAL ARE SUFFERING FROM INVISIBLE IGNORANCE. MAY GOD BE PRAISED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by ikabasa1(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
no try am ooo. Been patient is better than to be a patient .
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by edoairways: 11:37pm On May 03, 2020
Sabby1:
Personally, I feel the lockdown should be extended as the number of cases is drastically increasing and drastic measures should be put in place to support citizens. Relaxing the lockdown will only increase the cases as we can't do without contacts to an extent. Take a look at what is happening to Ghana after they relaxed their lockdown. Confirmed corona virus cases in Ghana surged above 2,000, increasing 24% in a matter of days, Ghana health officials announced. The spike was announced 10 days after Ghana President Nana Akufo-Addo eased a three-week lockdown in the capital of Accra and in the city of Kumasi.

Nigerian government should create a means of supporting below average citizens with relief materials and palliatives not the audio one we are hearing.
When the daily number of confirmed cases drop drastically, then can we encourage the government to relax the lockdown.
But Ghanaians are going about their normal activities

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by edoairways: 11:39pm On May 03, 2020
tonididdy:
So real

Today I receive news of my neighbor demise... He died of covid19 complications.
His residence has been fumigated and his wife isolated.
I await NCDC updates to see if it's recorded.
Where in Benin city?
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by jericco1(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2020
travelland:

But you will collect salary at the end of the month? Lazy yut

I am not your friend undecided
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Chuksyno(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2020
I do not blame anyone who is afraid of going out. The virus is now in top gear. Just within 24hrs USA had highest record of death - 2909 deaths on a day. I mean the whole thing is really scary.
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Mizwisdom(f): 11:47pm On May 03, 2020
They have become so lazy, earning money without going to work. Thieves!!!!
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by joshymere(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
Lazy people!
I dont think they are Lazy people. They are just been careful. Convid-19 is real
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Mizwisdom(f): 11:49pm On May 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:

How can we explain why Africans and naijas with years of decayed health care facilities have extremely low death rates of covid19 compared to abnormally high death rates in sophiscated Europe and America?THE ANSWER IS TOTALLY DIVINE INTERVENTION OF ALMIGHTTY GOD WHO HAS GRACIOUSLY SHEILDED HIGHLY RELIGIOUS AFRICANS FROM COVID19.
IT IS A PITY PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARENT GRATEFUL TO GOD TO MAKE THIS NOISE ABOUT IT AND BE THANKFUL FOR MORE SUPERNATURAL INPUT.

FOR THIS, I THINK MANY PEOPLE IN NAIJA AND AFRICANS IN GENERAL ARE SUFFERING FROM INVISIBLE IGNORANCE. MAY GOD BE PRAISED!

God bless you for this.

May God be praised!
Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by SenecaTheYonger: 11:52pm On May 03, 2020
Baawaa:
This is a serious case,the rich don't want to go out for the of the virus while the poor want to go out for the fear of hunger.The equation is balance the rich help the poor

Because humans are inherently selfish and only care about themselves, which is perfectly normal and okay. The rich have more than 5 years savings at any given time. So if you lock down the country for 5 years, they'll be able to survive. But the poor on the other hand, live from hand to mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by bluefilm: 11:59pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
Lazy people!

Exactly.

Me sef wey dey talk no wan make work start now.

I still dey enjoy the COVID leave.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2020
Davash222:
Lazy people!

Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club / British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.