Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,219 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (83014 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by valentinos22(m): 4:37am On May 04, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Foolish ffk that has not contributed up to 0000.1% of what bill gates has done for humanity yarning rubbish as usual.

Multiple zero's before a point? shocked
My brother quit weed smoking oh
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by CrestMan: 4:48am On May 04, 2020
That's one of the reasons I like FFK. He deeper insight and says the truth unlike Reno Omokri who thinks everything is by sense knowledge.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Essential(m): 4:50am On May 04, 2020
I think this guy is a drug addict that needs to lock up in a box and throw it into the Atlantic ocean.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:00am On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
A wise Chinese Man once said "changzhou hualianxing yuejing zouqu jiangsu"
mbok what does it mean o
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 5:21am On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
Let me show you how clueless you are;

You: it was only approved for Emergency use just as hydroxychloroquine was approved before it.

Me: 1. Remdesivir was approved for people with severe COVID-19 illness (especially those on ventilators, and not necessarily an emergency treatment). Go find out what an emergency treatment is.
2. Hydroxychloroquine was never approved for the treatment of COVID-19. Only the FDA approves the use of any drug In the US. The FDA never approved the use of Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19. As a matter of fact, they warned against it's use for COVID-19.

You: it is not a cure for COVID-19

Me: Bro, I never said Remdesivir has been approved for the CURE of COVID-19. I said Remdesivir has been approved for the TREATMENT of COVID-19. There is a difference between cure and treatment.

You: Remdesivir only improves recovery time

Me: if you had known the difference between treatment and cure, you wouldn't have said this because when I said treatment, it encompasses the recovery time.

Stop displaying ignorance on social media. You are APPEARING to be knowledgeable while in actual fact, you are so EMPTY upstairs.

I will take my time now to show you that FDA never approved hydroxychloroquine and that treatment is not the same as cure.

Please learn!

#Endofdiscussion

At last, a positive!
You know enough to know that when you find yourself in a self-dug HOLE you quit digging! grin grin grin

So you meant that Remdesivir is for "treatment" of Covid like all other drugs used to MANAGE Covid symptoms?
And because of that you want Bill Gates, Oxford and other vaccine researchers to ease off on the development of a vaccine?!! grin grin grin

That moment you mistakenly thought you'd hit a homerun, only to see the ball sail foul...
Reaffirming that some knowledge can sometimes be much more DANGEROUS than none at all! SMH grin grin grin
>

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by naijaman2225(m): 5:32am On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

This virus has cure and with time everyone one will develop herd immunity with or without a vaccine , we don't want any vaccine from bill gates , it's not his duty to force his own RNA vaccine on us , I will rather another group in Sweden makes the vaccine than that RNA vaccine Gates is taking about ...Bill gates is an evil man trust me ..Ask him why he has been preparing for this pandemic for over 10years so much he had set up structures and taken patents to protect his RNA vaccine , if he is good man why is patenting the RNA type vaccine

#TRUMPMORON TALKING.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by naijaman2225(m): 5:33am On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

This virus has cure and with time everyone one will develop herd immunity with or without a vaccine , we don't want any vaccine from bill gates , it's not his duty to force his own RNA vaccine on us , I will rather another group in Sweden makes the vaccine than that RNA vaccine Gates is taking about ...Bill gates is an evil man trust me ..Ask him why he has been preparing for this pandemic for over 10years so much he had set up structures and taken patents to protect his RNA vaccine , if he is good man why is patenting the RNA type vaccine

#TRUMPMORON TALKING

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Awoo88: 5:38am On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are just a Naive man child
You type is the naive ones. You guys will just be typing foolishly with confidence. From 5g nonsense to Bill gate vaccine.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by breezeng: 5:39am On May 04, 2020
FFK is a foolish man for saying this rubbish. He should show us his contribution to humanity

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by wman(m): 5:44am On May 04, 2020
Sweetcho:

I am fully aware China produced the virus! But I'm talking about the gates for now.
You appear to be be one of the people that only uses his head to carry load. Please endeavour to utilise your brain. Go and do proper research about bill Gates and their real intentions for black Africans. Look into the Gates and their practice of eugenics. Please don't let the fact that they are donating a few million here and there fool you! They have ulterior motives and are getting a lot more back from Africa than they are giving. Africa is a huge guinea pig to them for them to do their research. Yes they (Americans /white man/Gates) do some good so as to mislead you but they have also introduced a lot of diseases to Africa and then try and get vaccines to combat them. I'll leave you with another Ghanaian saying ' he who ties the knot knows where to loosen it from' Shine yah eye fam!

Kindly tell us the diseases that Bill Gates and co have introduced to Africa.

You said 'a lot of diseases'

Kindly mention one disease. Just one that did not exist before anywhere in the world and was introduced to Africa by Bill Gates.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Minemrys: 5:45am On May 04, 2020
This guy go just dy open m0uth dy talk anyhow. If Bill Gates; a man who has c0ntributed much to better society is satanic and dem0nic, what do we call a man whose only achievement was working and making his m0ney as a looter in a corrupt country?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by chubinwa(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2020
Any thing to curb this pandemic is welcomed hence, Nigeria is not ready to proffer any solution
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by wman(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2020
femixville:

Gates foundation in Africa has been a step towards destruction of Africa., don't be coined into believing he's been saving lives..
His vaccines on polio and others has been a fraud and absolute danger on African children and people.
Why do you think they always say Africas polio is high, even when there was a time they declared Nigeria polio free, then a time came again they said its on the rise till they made the polio vaccine a routine in Nigeria for every child born.
Before the invent of polio, we live longer, stay healthier, our parents were living more years, why now, maybe some people will think its cos of industrialization as we're being fed in schools., maybe, but that still don't justify all the vaccines given to us to take or injected on innocent kids that knows nothing..
The effect of those vaccines is not to saves us, but to reduce us nd makes some infertile and some barren., nd many more future havocs..
Gates is a tool in the hand of his masters, to destroy man, don't ever believe his philanthropic shits..
He's a business man, he'll will always be rich so far he's doing his masters errands..
Man can't be trusted, only trust ur maker..
If you believe it, good, if you don't, good still.. Those who know, surely knows..

With all the polio, smallpox vaccines and other vaccines taken by small children in Nigeria when they were young, why are Nigerians not yet barren?

How come polio no longer exist anywhere in the world except for the North where they refused the vaccines?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Hassan88(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2020
I think he has his reasons.
Why not ask FFK before you crucify him. grin
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Minemrys: 5:52am On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
The Former Minister Of Aviation Wrote on his Twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1256936809206030337?p=v
this rant would've helped if FFK was widely known and had helped better society with his intellectual c0ntributions. But alas, like the dullard Buhari, the Apc and Pdp loot wagons, is very much a nuisance. FFK can die today, and no one would miss him. I mean, what are his achievements? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by wman(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2020
paulshedrach31:
See why Americans are requesting his arrest.

That is a photoshopped image.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Minemrys: 5:56am On May 04, 2020
ebuk4real:

Come to think of it, this Gates of a man has spoken too much on this covid-19 matter, and he's never a medical personnel; so, how comes he knows more of this pandemic if he is not a suspect?
because unlike u, african. He has investd m0re in research than sit like ur pot bellied elites and order people around while they worship him.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by anambraamaka: 6:00am On May 04, 2020
clownery lol
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Minemrys: 6:07am On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

no wonder naija is backward in every way. Oga, what have u d0ne for humanity? What is ur credence in society? What's ur evidence for calling a man evil? Does he have any criminal record? Is investing in research n0w evil? Then i guess u should join the soviets or the arabs who say capitalism is evil.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by gbemishile: 6:11am On May 04, 2020
Wanna know the day I lost respect for Nigerians and their way of thinking?

Naira-marley episode

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by recklesslove: 6:20am On May 04, 2020
But that's exactly what politicians do. They give out gifts just before elections n during elections, but never be mistaken it's all lies n manipulation. The same vaccine that he refused to give to his children? When did Bill Gates become a medical doctor or the President of the world?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by wonlasewonimi: 6:24am On May 04, 2020
That guy will get to heaven before all Nigerian pastors put together. He has singlehandedly saved over 5m kids from diseases that could have killed them.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Fash20: 6:31am On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Thats the thing... Outbreak of disease will always happen. You don't need to be a prophet to know that...
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by orisa37: 6:34am On May 04, 2020
RESOLUTION SECONDED. MICROBILL SOFTGATES
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 6:41am On May 04, 2020
ur brain can't process the questions, thats why you didn't answer

u are a sad product of the failed education system of the zoo.
plaetton:

I'm wondering if you have a brain at all , with the type moronic questions.

The Nigerian educatuon system has failed this generation.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Keemsleek005(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2020
netpro:

A CoronaVirus drug is for curing those already sick with the virus.

While a CoronaVirus vaccine is to ensure you don't even get sick when you get infected.

I got a Yellow Fever vaccine. There is polio vaccine among others.

Demonising Bill Gate and his wife for funding institutions and researchers to save humanity is very wrong.

I just laugh at some people not knowing the took lot of vaccines when they were babies like polio, rubella, tetanus, etc. Vaccines are not for cure but prevention. Of these people meant harm they would have done it since what all there donations.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by buhariguy(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2020
ebuk4real:

Come to think of it, this Gates of a man has spoken too much on this covid-19 matter, and he's never a medical personnel; so, how comes he knows more of this pandemic if he is not a suspect?
gate foundation also help Africa eliminated polio because gate was a medical doctor

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Jokerman(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2020
11doubledee:

He has knowledgeable scientists on his payroll

Like Maria Abramovich or like the scientists Jeffery Epstein (the girl child molester) willed his island too?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Jokerman(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2020
WeRblessed:
Typical African mind.

Africans call what they don't understand satanic and witchcraft.

Do you know how many lives Bill and Wife have saved in the world by their donations and contributions to alleviate poverty and cure diseases in the world, especially in Africa? How many HIV patients are paying for drugs in Africa? Bill and Melinda foundation made it possible.

The same way Nigerians are complaining about 5G network. Meanwhile, most of us that use Verizon wireless started using 5G since May of 2019. Even AT&T, Tmobile and Spectrum customers all use 5G networks.

Please don't criticize what you don't understand.

But it's the Americans who actually discovered who Bill Gates is and then woke up everyone. Now the whole world is curious about bill Gates forced vaccination... Or are Indiana also Nigerians?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by jikins(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by jikins(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2020
ebuk4real:

Reading isn't hard na. You mustn't be a medical personnel to read up on covid19. Ans know the facts. Lets be guided abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.