Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (82920 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by jikins(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea ,I'm not shaken at all, I have gone for many technology exhibition , where they brought various demonic inventions for approval but was turn down mostly by the Christian faithfuls....I so much belief on rapture before the Anti-christ, but that doesn't stop these evil satanic followers from trying to be smarter by pushing for it now , I don't believe people opinions without making my own research as an engineer...all want u to know that they are trying to control the world, rule and dominate, God has been their hindrance and not sinful and sleeping men on the earth so called Christian's. Even Trump who is not a Christian(not chris-like or born again) knows this...the only way the world can see clearly is when Trump leaves...it's real the Satan has won almost all the hearts in the world, he just only need a rule over the earth...if u haven't be following activities of the world , u will hardly believe most of these things,...including the 5G u mentioned...WHO has been pocket under the present leadership, just forget about them...WHO and China are the main reason the world is dieing of corona virus toda, and after the whole corona issues , the loop holes in 5G will be expose , I am not saying it's the cause of the virus, No, I mean the health issues , which is part of my point on who Dominate the world...following it from the onset, many people accuse the US of being behind those conspiracies, but it's a big lie cos the US didn't descovers any ot the generations(G) right from 2G and they are the highest user of it in the world ...In 2004 new technology invention for approval in Tokyo, MOTOROLA can up with escape velocity 2 , V2, which dey said was initiated becuase of the sept 11 attack where people were unable to run..that before u can be able to use such device u must have chips implant...it was kicked out, where is Motorola today ?, GOD OF BATTLE IS AWAKE.. when 3G came from NTT DoCoMo, Japan, the invention was open to all users and u can choose to switch back to 2G if u like, same to TeliaSonera's(Sweden/Finland) 4G, ...but 5G, it's a phone on its own, the rush on who to launch first between South Korea and Huawei (China) is something many don't know about today which why they are still hiding things about the invention , but for the health issues...I can prove it anywhere that govt of most countries are secretly installing the 5G cables , was that so for 3G, and 4G ??, what is the world health and Huawei hiding ??...thank God that our Senate in Nigeria has told the federal govt to hault the process...Bro , just remain calm and watch things, all those satanic companies who has been trying to be smarter , God has been disgracing them...watch out for another big name downfall in a short years run.

1stly Motorola is still active, especially in Europe. Secondly we need to stop all these religious jargons. No one is out to get you. Your enemies are figments of your imagination. Using a chip to store your data and easily carry out sales and other stuffs, will normally be considered a technological leap. But the Bible has made us so superstitious that ones we hear chip we bring out our diggers ready to fight, shouting evil inventions. SMH

Another thing, 5G phones have already been launched, not only by Huawei but also by Xiaomi. And yes you can switch between 5g,4g and the likes. Its will be a marketing nightmare to make a phone that has only 5g when most of the world don't have access to it. Who then will buy it?

When the antichrist comes trust me you will know. The Bible even states that rapture will happen b4 the antichrist will come. My question is has rapture happened? So why all the apprehension?

This notion of governments are secretly installing 5g is ridiculous to me especially in Nigeria. Am like if the Nigerian government wants to install something why will they hide it from Nigerians. These guys that can do and undo with no one to challenge them. Na just to kill some protesters and the rest people go maintain. You can remember how they handled 2face protest that time and even Sowore.

But my question is why would world governments approve something that will kill their people? Heck isn't 5g already in China, has it wiped out their population yet? And besides these leaders who you guys are saying they are secretly installing 5g in their countries. Aren't they living in the same country? Aren't their families living in the same country? Food for thought.

Stop praying for the downfall of innovative thinking companies. Thats how deeper life pastor was calling TV the devil's box. And the likes, just because he was too superstitious at the time to welcome new inventions. Not everyone is out to get you. Well except your village pple of course.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Enwhen(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2020
jikins:

1stly Motorola is still active, especially in Europe. Secondly we need to stop all these religious jargons. No one is out to get you. Your enemies are figments of your imagination. Using a chip to store your data and easily carry out sales and other stuffs, will normally be considered a technological leap. But the Bible has made us so superstitious that ones we hear chip we bring out our diggers ready to fight, shouting evil inventions. SMH

Another thing, 5G phones have already been launched, not only by Huawei but also by Xiaomi. And yes you can switch between 5g,4g and the likes. Its will be a marketing nightmare to make a phone that has only 5g when most of the world don't have access to it. Who then will buy it?

When the antichrist comes trust me you will know. The Bible even states that rapture will happen b4 the antichrist will come. My question is has rapture happened? So why all the apprehension?

This notion of governments are secretly installing 5g is ridiculous to me especially in Nigeria. Am like if the Nigerian government wants to install something why will they hide it from Nigerians. These guys that can do and undo with no one to challenge them. Na just to kill some protesters and the rest people go maintain. You can remember how they handled 2face protest that time and even Sowore.

But my question is why would world governments approve something that will kill their people? Heck isn't 5g already in China, has it wiped out their population yet? And besides these leaders who you guys are saying they are secretly installing 5g in their countries. Aren't they living in the same country? Aren't their families living in the same country? Food for thought.

Stop praying for the downfall of innovative thinking companies. Thats how deeper life pastor was calling TV the devil's box. And the likes, just because he was too superstitious at the time to welcome new inventions. Not everyone is out to get you. Well except your village pple of course.

I'm not looking at it from the Anti-christ point , as a Bible believing Christian , I know the heavenly Constitution cannot be amended here on Earth , as such, there will be rapture before the Anti-christ and his agents.... I have been to like three technology exhibition outside Nigeria , I have seen alot of various invention that cannot be trace to science , the technology body and the likes of WHO will never approved such inventions... I know u didn't follow the 5G invention from the onset , else u would have reason to worry about the rush ... It's long story , when NTT(Japan) launched 3G, nobdoy complain it was neat and transparent to all and during the exhibition there was no issue as regard the tech and science about it , same to 4G by TeliaSonera(Sweden/Finland)…... but for the rush btw South Korean and China , on who will launch first the 5G mobile , many questions was not answered mostly on health issues which is the reason most govt in the world a installing secretly including Nigeria , in Lagos , ikeja and Abuja in Gwarimpa, Kano others which for now cos of the lockdown i dont knw how far they have gone with the installation, remember the Senate of recent ask the fed govt to hault the installation process ..same thing happened in UK ....for this China and S.korean 5G, there is still more about it, the original 5G will come even 6G and 7G as most companies especially TeliaSonera is about making a breakthrough...

Anything associated with disaster cannot be hiding for long...just relax and watch how it will unfold .....I am.not against inventions , but not questionable ones , not the ones launch before proposd time of launch...and coming from China and S.Korean we know....only time will tell
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by jikins(m): 12:41am On May 12, 2020
Enwhen:

I'm not looking at it from the Anti-christ point , as a Bible believing Christian , I know the heavenly Constitution cannot be amended here on Earth , as such, there will be rapture before the Anti-christ and his agents.... I have been to like three technology exhibition outside Nigeria , I have seen alot of various invention that cannot be trace to science , the technology body and the likes of WHO will never approved such inventions... I know u didn't follow the 5G invention from the onset , else u would have reason to worry about the rush ... It's long story , when NTT(Japan) launched 3G, nobdoy complain it was neat and transparent to all and during the exhibition there was no issue as regard the tech and science about it , same to 4G by TeliaSonera(Sweden/Finland)…... but for the rush btw South Korean and China , on who will launch first the 5G mobile , many questions was not answered mostly on health issues which is the reason most govt in the world a installing secretly including Nigeria , in Lagos , ikeja and Abuja in Gwarimpa, Kano others which for now cos of the lockdown i dont knw how far they have gone with the installation, remember the Senate of recent ask the fed govt to hault the installation process ..same thing happened in UK ....for this China and S.korean 5G, there is still more about it, the original 5G will come even 6G and 7G as most companies especially TeliaSonera is about making a breakthrough...

Anything associated with disaster cannot be hiding for long...just relax and watch how it will unfold .....I am.not against inventions , but not questionable ones , not the ones launch before proposd time of launch...and coming from China and S.Korean we know....only time will tell

Well I don't know these inventions you saw, but science is the art of pushing whats possible to the limit. Am sure when the 1st aircrafts were being made, Christians will be like, isn't this the new tower of Babel?

There are extreme science, like human cloning that have been ban due to their ethical nature. But that's what true science is. Pushing the boundaries of life as we know it and hoping something worthwhile comes lose. That's why I tell people science and religion are not really compatible.

Am pretty sure when early anatomist were working on dead bodies people were like this is black magic or whatever, hope you get my point. There are many things that science has made religion understand that's why the ignorance of those times don't exist again.

With that being said the rush for who first makes 5g was necessary because of the amount of money it will bring. So that is understandable. You cannot compare the time of 2g when 3g came out. People weren't as enlightened to the possibilities as at now. Hence the massive increase in financial gain now than then.

You seem to question the safety priorities of these countries but you don't question the quality of the phones that come from there especially Samsung? Isn't that ironic? But yes it's very possible they didn't do all the safety tests, but isn't that something other countries can do before full installation? Mind you there has been multiple sources only who have said that there are no health risk attach to 5g.

I gave you some food for thoughts in my last post and heres a another one. If 5g is so unsafe why is the Chinese president still living in China with 5g there?

But as you said only time will tell for sure
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ZooOga: 5:52am On May 12, 2020
Why Are Australians Chanting “Arrest Bill Gates” At Protests? This Wild Facebook Group Has The Answers.(6 Pics)
MAY 11, 2020

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2020/05/why-are-australians-chanting-arrest.html
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Enwhen(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2020
jikins:

Well I don't know these inventions you saw, but science is the art of pushing whats possible to the limit. Am sure when the 1st aircrafts were being made, Christians will be like, isn't this the new tower of Babel?

There are extreme science, like human cloning that have been ban due to their ethical nature. But that's what true science is. Pushing the boundaries of life as we know it and hoping something worthwhile comes lose. That's why I tell people science and religion are not really compatible.

Am pretty sure when early anatomist were working on dead bodies people were like this is black magic or whatever, hope you get my point. There are many things that science has made religion understand that's why the ignorance of those times don't exist again.

With that being said the rush for who first makes 5g was necessary because of the amount of money it will bring. So that is understandable. You cannot compare the time of 2g when 3g came out. People weren't as enlightened to the possibilities as at now. Hence the massive increase in financial gain now than then.

You seem to question the safety priorities of these countries but you don't question the quality of the phones that come from there especially Samsung? Isn't that ironic? But yes it's very possible they didn't do all the safety tests, but isn't that something other countries can do before full installation? Mind you there has been multiple sources only who have said that there are no health risk attach to 5g.

I gave you some food for thoughts in my last post and heres a another one. If 5g is so unsafe why is the Chinese president still living in China with 5g there?

But as you said only time will tell for sure

On the issue of science and religion, it is only confused people that misqoute the two. There are various successful religious scientist with great inventions. There is nothing like religious belief in science, what is more important is by following the science and technology principles accepted world wide in inventions. Showing the principles behind your invention without no side effects .....

In science, enginerriing and tech., RUSH is not accepted... China and S-Korea rush in launching the 5G mobile is a big deal to worry about, because many specification and standard stages have be skipped...it is well known that vaccine takes not less than a year to release, this is true because only the trial stage is atleast 5 months , let alone an invention with radio wave...

The fact is that you may not see the effects within a short while , but it's there and with time it will manifest but the damages it the reason for worry...go find about the early errors in Honda auto, Chip, Television , fission station, planes , including the recent with some of the of the Boeing series... The present world body in science and tech control tolerate LAUNCH AND BE CORRECTED, and China is known for this...

Look at what happened btw President Trump and the FDA in US on chloroquine, that's a standard job on the part of the FDA , u can't cause problem why trying to solve one , No , not done, no matter the urgency for solutions...

I am not completely saying the Huawei's 5G is completely premature, NO, but let it pass through all the trial stages like the 3G and 4G...there should be no rush if not for anything but the technologies involve in it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.