Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,549 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (83221 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Realtizzy(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
This man is a disgrace
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Moz22: 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
ceejayluv:

He wasn't. That's another conspiracy nut job garbage propaganda
hmmm
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by InvertedHammer: 1:29pm On May 04, 2020
femixville:

Billions my ass, figures you want to see, words you want to hear they'll always feed you with it.. Nd you'll take it and defend it as if you're paid for it..
Malaria, he's been fighting malaria with billions of dollars, really, we should av bn living in a world free diseases, even you should av been entering through the hospital door when having malaria sickness and come out treated free without any charges.. Eradicating malaria should be done from the root and not from the top..
Let me educate you a lil.. No way you can eradicate malaria without a proper and serene environment, just like those developed nations out der.. Clean environment, where mosquitoes don't av chances to stay.. So, why fighting malaria blindly in Africa, where there is no good environment, its like waste of money, that's to tell you all are lies..
Since I was born till now, av nvr been treated free of malaria or any sicknesses, so where is he spending those figures..
Africans are too gullible to believe all this false facts..
Nobody spend a dime without getting two back only God does that, no man does that except someone having the true nature of God..

Our leaders are bought with money, in exchange for their control.. Go do few research about Gates foundation in Asia, India especially, how he was banned for life never to enter India anymore.. When his vaccines started having effects on the people, but here in Africa, can we do that, No! Cos we are beggars, almajiri nature in our leaders at the detriment of the masses..
Gates, I don't hate him don't get me wrong, but he has an agenda, nd I'm deeply happy humans are getting more enlightened to know more about this people..

Gates blew himself up when he introduced the chip stuffs into the public, I've bn waiting fr this all along.. How can a software guru jump or divert into health related stuffs, then wants to merge it back to software control chip, his real field..
When their is 5G, surely those chips will b easy to control from a remote places, that is, man wont have freedom of theirs when inserted in humans..
This people have plans, devil gives u something to take back better things from you.. He thought, his works of philanthropies will make human later support him at later on, on any thing or idea he will bring on the table.. But, man is getting enlightened each day, only Africans are not nd its a pity..
/

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants"...Albert Camus.

Bill Gates is trying too hard to sell vaccines that's why he is a suspect. Last time I checked, he has no medical degrees but he has been more vocal than doctors. He can prove how intelligent he is by vaccinating his PC to be free of virus. Until then, he can take the vaccine and do the needful to himself.

\
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ZeusP(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2020
Evil Genius
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by CanadaOrBust: 2:46pm On May 04, 2020
femixville:

Billions my ass, figures you want to see, words you want to hear they'll always feed you with it.. Nd you'll take it and defend it as if you're paid for it..
Malaria, he's been fighting malaria with billions of dollars, really, we should av bn living in a world free diseases, even you should av been entering through the hospital door when having malaria sickness and come out treated free without any charges.. Eradicating malaria should be done from the root and not from the top..
Let me educate you a lil.. No way you can eradicate malaria without a proper and serene environment, just like those developed nations out der.. Clean environment, where mosquitoes don't av chances to stay.. So, why fighting malaria blindly in Africa, where there is no good environment, its like waste of money, that's to tell you all are lies..
Since I was born till now, av nvr been treated free of malaria or any sicknesses, so where is he spending those figures..
Africans are too gullible to believe all this false facts..
Nobody spend a dime without getting two back only God does that, no man does that except someone having the true nature of God..

Our leaders are bought with money, in exchange for their control.. Go do few research about Gates foundation in Asia, India especially, how he was banned for life never to enter India anymore.. When his vaccines started having effects on the people, but here in Africa, can we do that, No! Cos we are beggars, almajiri nature in our leaders at the detriment of the masses..
Gates, I don't hate him don't get me wrong, but he has an agenda, nd I'm deeply happy humans are getting more enlightened to know more about this people..

Gates blew himself up when he introduced the chip stuffs into the public, I've bn waiting fr this all along.. How can a software guru jump or divert into health related stuffs, then wants to merge it back to software control chip, his real field..
When their is 5G, surely those chips will b easy to control from a remote places, that is, man wont have freedom of theirs when inserted in humans..
This people have plans, devil gives u something to take back better things from you.. He thought, his works of philanthropies will make human later support him at later on, on any thing or idea he will bring on the table.. But, man is getting enlightened each day, only Africans are not nd its a pity..

Mr. Conspiracy Lunatic see below.
As usual conspiracy theories go together with lies, half truths, and refusal to see what’s starring u right in the face!
WHY DON’T WE HEAR OF AFRICAN BILLIONAIRES GIVING BILLIONS FOR MALARIA??

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Gates and His foundation has been Saving Lives [especially here in Africa] since the '90s.....

What's his misdoing that all this Hypocrite's cum Public activist wont let him be••••

They have upgrade from 5G, it's now the generous man whom most of his sacrifice is to see new born breath and live a Polio free Live...

FFK is beginning to sound delusional
In business,even the most moralist draws a line.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
Failure44:

Hope you those agents of darkness are the ones that funded most of our current day vaccines like polio and are even fund NCDC
Like the occultists helping their victims family or orders or like a kidnapper sharing money in his community.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by SirBunky85(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

The fact that you support Buhari shows that most things are already above your brain grade sir so please stay in your lane
says a hypocrite who supports atiku.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by SirBunky85(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Wow then educate me i would like to know please
forget abt gullible being-gamal Nasser he thinks we are talking abt apc and pdp issue,his level of intelligence is below the present topic of discourse.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
cosse:
.nigerians and their delusions...this same bill gates was a major financier of the fight against malaria and polio in Africa but he wasnt anti christ den ....i detest unintelligent folks!
do you know that part of industrial revolution in the west was by the blood of slaves;human beings like them. Industrialization is good at least by it we are enjoying all this great technological equipment but the question is,was their means intially moral.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by SirBunky85(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2020
blowjohn:
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has purchased shares in nine big pharmaceutical companies valued at nearly $205 million -- an investment likely to attract attention more for its symbolism than its size.

The foundation, the nation's largest with an endowment of $24.2 billion from Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

Now, as an investor in Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson and others, the Gates foundation has a financial interest in common with makers of AIDS drugs, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other drugs. The stock purchases are a new type of investment for the foundation: In the past it held primarily bonds and other nonequity investments.

Source:https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

Then this:

Nigeria's largest state has sued US drug firm Pfizer for allegedly using 200 children as "guinea pigs" for a drug test in 1996 that led to multiple deaths and deformities, officials said Sunday...The state accuses Pfizer of "secretly using children as guinea pigs to test a drug under the guise of humanitarian gesture"...Pfizer was alleged to have administered an untested drug called Trovan Floxacin without authorisation on almost 200 children infected with meningitis in the state. Eleven of the children reportedly died, while the remaining 181 were said to have suffered from deafness, paralysis, brain damage and blindness.

Source:https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/nigerian-state-sues-pfizer-over-deformity-drug

This is from 4 days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuTqGE-Wkgk
thrash
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Truthchiz: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
FFK the goodman. How many poor families have you fed since this lockdown?How have you helped humanity? God will definitely ask you. For me Bill Gates and his wife are way better than you. See you nah... Charcoal calling pot black!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by CanadaOrBust: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Truthchiz:
FFK the goodman. How many poor families have you fed since this lockdown?How have you helped humanity? God will definitely ask you. For me Bill Gates and his wife are way better than you. See you nah... Charcoal calling pot black!

No mind the buffoon

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by redsun(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2020
This guy talks like a baboon sometimes. What has bill gate and his wife got to do with the fact that you guys are incapable of taking care of yourselves as a society. What they are saying is obvious, because if the virus becomes as lethal as it is in China, Europe and America, millions of Africans will die because there is nothing in place whatsoever to minimise, curtail or prevent it.

At the moment the virus is just about reaching its peak, yet, they are releasing the disorderly masses with no measures in place to maintain social distancing and good hygiene habits in public. A dangerous mistake that could spiral out of control, especially with the raining season just around the corner to cool the temperature.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by GoldenStarlet: 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
Maybe He was born yesterday

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 5:58pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
Okay. Thank God you now know the difference between a cure and a treatment and that hydroxychloroquine was never approved for the treatment for COVID-19 which you falsely alluded to. At least, someone has learnt something.

Now, on the issue of me being opposed to development of a vaccine by Bill Gates, Oxford and other companies, I will assume that you are trying to play smart.

For the record, refer to my earlier posts of what I said about Bill Gates and vaccines. This time, read the posts slowly and get understanding. No point arguing on this aspect

Whatever happened to #endofdiscussion...
You couldn’t get enough of the free education? grin grin grin

Regarding the highlighted above...
So YOUR argument all along has been that TREATMENT IS BETTER THAN PREVENTION?! grin grin grin

Dude, the starting point of the discourse between us is my assertion that PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE...
Which you sought to undermine by showing that a cure is imminent and citing the FDA’s approval Remdesivir in that CONTEXT. grin grin grin
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
Okay. Thank God you now know the difference between a cure and a treatment and that hydroxychloroquine was never approved for the treatment for COVID-19 which you falsely alluded to. At least, someone has learnt something.

Now, on the issue of me being opposed to development of a vaccine by Bill Gates, Oxford and other companies, I will assume that you are trying to play smart.

For the record, refer to my earlier posts of what I said about Bill Gates and vaccines. This time, read the posts slowly and get understanding. No point arguing on this aspect

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Yet more OFFICIAL US FDA documents...
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-daily-roundup-march-30-2020
https://www.fda.gov/media/136534/download

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11473860_00ca6811db3d4494b4eb8fc1c10e92af_jpegd4c8dc681e5df5ec3b6b741674c51bed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11473861_89cc4d2545fb4180b6adc9f447c20d92_jpeg460aad4aa0aeac60c3d9c7d79a15fa51 www.nairaland.com/attachments/11473862_1cb80c0457864a51ab3b845a5374f316_jpeg409e7570267af9a1be9b26b74bd44d0a

>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 6:32pm On May 04, 2020
The evolution of sophistry...

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Meninmen:
Stop being myopic. If a drug for Coronavirus Comes out now, you will say people should not take the drugs because prevention is better than cure?

And if you can read, you will understand that my comment didn't oppose vaccine. I'm a health care worker and I know the role vaccine can play in pandemic like this.

My point is, Bill Gates should allow health authorities and companies do their job of developing a vaccine and/or drug for COVID-19 without his constant talk of how a vaccine that has not be discovered will be administered.
Meninmen:
To you, you sound smart but actually, you smack of foolishness.

1. Vaccines and drugs can't be simultaneously available because there are so many drugs already in the clinical trial phase (e.g Remdesivir). It will take a longer time to get a vaccine.

2. The issue here is not vaccine vs drug. The issue here is that Bill Gates should allow health agencies and drug companies develop a solution to this pandemic (whether with a drug or vaccine). He should end discussions on how COVID-19 vaccine will be administered when such vaccines have not even been developed.

Hundreds of Vaccines have been developed b4 Bill Gates and vaccines will continually be developed after Bill Gates. Never has the mode of adminstration of a vaccine preceded the development of such vaccines.
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by WeRblessed(f): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Jokerman:

But it's the Americans who actually discovered who Bill Gates is and then woke up everyone. Now the whole world is curious about bill Gates forced vaccination... Or are Indiana also Nigerians?

Protests against vaccinations have been an ongoing thing in America. All Healthcare workers are required to complete certain vaccinations before employment. All schools require vaccinations before admissions starting from Kindergarten to college.

Annual flu vaccine is required by most employers to work. Some employers may also have you complete the flu declination form if you don't want to take the flu shot, but you must wear a mask until flu season is over on March 31st. Flu season is from September through April 1st.

Many parents are homeschooling their children due to the fact that vaccinations are required. Therefore, the protests against vaccinations has been going on since the 1990s and Bill Gates is not their problem.

The same way they protested against HIV experimental drugs that Bill Gates funded many years ago. Today, a lot of people with HIV can live a great life, have children and live even in their 90s. Without Bill Gates, it will not have been possible.

People are free to protest, but the only people protesting are the alarmists and fears mongers who have protested against vaccinations for years.

We that are well educated in science and Healthcare should be able to know better.

Every vaccination developed is to save lives.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
9jaRealist:
The evolution of sophistry...

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

>

Lol. Bro. I have seen all your nonsense. Fortunately, I just received my salary alert from the stupid FG. So, let me go and drink one bottle of chilled star raddler and some suya meat. I will come back to lecture you!

grin
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 7:09pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
Lol. Bro. I have seen all your nonsense. Fortunately, I just received my salary alert from the stupid FG. So, let me go and drink one bottle of chilled star raddler and some suya meat. I will come back to lecture you!

grin

I will be waiting...
Although something tells me not to hold my breath.

Meanwhile, hope you practice social distancing at your Suya joint...
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, and Remdesivir will not help you. grin
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Alexpetra: 7:24pm On May 04, 2020
how we're so fast in our pointing finger, come tomorrow he will write apologizing letter to Bill& Melinda.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by engrchykae(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
internationalman:
Demonic yet they have helped more Africans through their donations than our governments ever has...

I'd rather be a demon with a good heart than be an evil minded saint. If there's even anything like that
Dr abalaka have been saying that he have cure for HIV AIDS but the western controlled FG is helpless so that the west especially USA won't come for their heads.gej annoyed Obama and it cost him reelection.
Bill Gates giving you anti retroviral is a soft way of blackmailing and threatening all who are infected,there is a cure but they prefer making all infected people eternally dependent on them.
If the USA through Gates are giving you aids against AIDS,they will have more power over you on the negotiating table,in fact there won't be negotiation,there will only be order from the master to the slave.
Some Africans lack critical thinking,they prefer to play ostrich because most Africans are mentally and intellectually lazy to make critical thinking.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by engrchykae(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2020
Faithful007:
it's because the intelligent worry a lot, predict future events and try to fix problems.
and also try to control world population!!!!
By using AIDS and anti retroviral.
Create virus and cause problem,then create anti virus , offering solution at your own terms and conditions and and cashing out big.
Use your head

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by engrchykae(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
An evil man that sponsored and helped alot of people through his foundation apart from youtube videos and article do you have any solid proove that he is an evil man?
this your thinking is the reason religion thrives in Africa

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by engrchykae(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Bill Gates is a PHILANTROPIST. That’s what gives him joy not money. He has a looong history of being concerned about the poorest people in the world
clap for yourself.
There is no philantropist in this world.
Think very well before replying me
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by engrchykae(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
9jaRealist:

There's nothing "secret" about the Trovan trials (and ALL drug trials by definition involve human "guinea pigs" )...
It was an OPEN but rushed clinical trial, and that's why many of us are saying a Covid vaccine shouldn't be unduly rushed.
>
you know it's never an accident,it was intended to control population especially Africa and Asia
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 04, 2020
engrchykae:
this your thinking is the reason religion thrives in Africa
good is religion a bad thing?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Fiona2real: 8:46pm On May 04, 2020

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2020
9jaRealist:

I will be waiting...
Although something tells me not to hold my breath.

Meanwhile, hope you practice social distancing at your Suya joint...
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, and Remdesivir will not help you. grin
>

Lol. No need for Remdesivir. No level for Corona for Corona for my side.

Now to issue at hand

1. On FDA:
You said FDA approved hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. I told you they didn't. Then you sent a link and a screenshot of the FDA supposed approval for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19.

Know this; Emergency authorization for the use of a drug is different from Approval for the use of such drug. From the link you sent, FDA never APPROVED the Use of Hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. They only gave EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION for the use of Hydroxychloroquine in certain patients. It is was never an approval!!!

For a drug to be approved by FDA, hence used for treatment, (including other drug regulatory agencies In other countries, not just FDA), alot of randomised control trials will have to be done to test the efficacy of the drug (including it side effects). It is only when such drugs have met the necessary criteria that approval will be given for such drugs to used In the general population. Hydroxychloroquine was given emergency authorization (meaning it was meant to be used only on patients with severe COVID-19, in which case, patient may likely die even if hydroxychloroquine was not given).

For Remdesivir, more clinical trials have been conducted, but not enough to get an approval from FDA. So, what the FDA actually gave for Remdesivir is also emergency authorization (though I think it can still be used for less severe cases of COVID-19, since more RCTs have been done on it). Which ever case, an emergency authorization is different from an approval

2. On Treatment being better than prevention.

Lol. Where do I start from? Okay. Let's go.

You lied when you said the starting point of our discourse was when you said prevention is better than cure.

Let me summarise our exchanges thus far; I responded to your post where you talked about Bill Gates doing alot for a vaccine to be made for COVID-19 and some people (especially Africans) are demonizing the man (just paraphrasing your words). I then replied to your comment by telling you that I was one of those who attacked some Nigerians for demonizing Bill Gates but his recent actions and utterances leaves room for suspicion. I asked why he was recommending that vaccines for COVID-19 comes with a chip when we all know that human vaccines from time immemorial has always be by drops into the mouth or by injection and never by injection + chip. I also asked why he was focusing so much on vaccines as if drugs were not an alternative. Then you replied with your famous quote "because prevention is better than cure". I then replied by telling you that even though prevention is better than cure and that I'm not against vaccines, but the world can't stop and watch thousands of people die because we are waiting for a vaccine and that several companies are now working on various drugs for COVID-19. E.g there is no vaccine for malaria, but there are drugs for Malaria. The drugs are saving lives even though a vaccine will likely save more lives. But people can't be dying of Malaria because no vaccine has been found, when drugs can be developed to treat malaria. Then you replied by saying that drugs (including Vaccines) will take a long time to come out. It was from this point I brought up the issue of Remdesivir just to let you know that drugs for COVID-19 are already coming out and no vaccine was out yet for COVID-19. My point here was that drugs comes out faster than vaccines and even in this pandemic, drugs are coming out faster than vaccines because for drugs, so many stages are being by passed. But for a vaccine, you can't by pass any stage. When you said if drugs and vaccine comes out simultaneously, vaccine will always be preferred because prevention is better than cure, you really didn't understand what you were saying. Now let's assume vaccine and drugs for COVID-19 comes out simultaneously, vaccines will be given to those who have not been infected with COVID-19 while drugs will be given to those who are already sick with Covid-19. Now, because you have been vaccinated against COVID-19 doesn't mean you can't get COVID-19. That's where the drugs come in. E.g, many people are vaccinated against Tuberculosis, it doesn't mean they can't contract TB. This scenario is even when the drugs and vaccines comes out the same time. But drugs come out b4 vaccine and In this COVID-19 pandemic, more drugs are coming out than vaccines because verifying the efficacy of both is different.

I will explain further
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
Why do you always use the Bible as justification

of your hypocrisy.

Ffk respect the Bible and stop using it to back your heresy

Stupid man

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.