Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (83204 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2020
9jaRealist:

I will be waiting...
Although something tells me not to hold my breath.

Meanwhile, hope you practice social distancing at your Suya joint...
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, and Remdesivir will not help you. grin
>

Will continue tomorrow. My phone is just automatically wiping all what I have typed coupled with the fact that my ba3 is 3%.

Tomorrow, I will explain to you why getting a vaccine is time consuming, unlike getting a drug during a pandemic and that being vaccinated Is not a guarantee that one can't be infected. That doesn't mean a vaccine is not important and may even be the key to COVID-19. But your quote of prevention is better than cure is not as easy as you think
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by CanadaOrBust: 10:28pm On May 04, 2020
engrchykae:
clap for yourself.
There is no philantropist in this world.
Think very well before replying me

See another one. Oga what do u call it when one rich man gives his money to charity, while another rich man(likely an African) worth about the same gives nothing. Educate us

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 10:29pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
Lol. No need for Remdesivir. No level for Corona for Corona for my side.

Now to issue at hand

1. On FDA:
You said FDA approved hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. I told you they didn't. Then you sent a link and a screenshot of the FDA supposed approval for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19.

Know this; Emergency authorization for the use of a drug is different from Approval for the use of such drug. From the link you sent, FDA never APPROVED the Use of Hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. They only gave EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION for the use of Hydroxychloroquine in certain patients. It is was never an approval!!!

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

9jaRealist:
It was only approved for EMERGENCY use...
Just as Hydroxychloroquine was approved before it.

It is NOT a cure for Covid...
And only improves recovery time from an average of 15 to 11 days.

With all due respect...
A little knowledge can be more DANGEROUS than none at all. SMH
>
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by CanadaOrBust: 10:47pm On May 04, 2020
engrchykae:
Dr abalaka have been saying that he have cure for HIV AIDS but the western controlled FG is helpless so that the west especially USA won't come for their heads.gej annoyed Obama and it cost him reelection.
Bill Gates giving you anti retroviral is a soft way of blackmailing and threatening all who are infected,there is a cure but they prefer making all infected people eternally dependent on them.
If the USA through Gates are giving you aids against AIDS,they will have more power over you on the negotiating table,in fact there won't be negotiation,there will only be order from the master to the slave.
Some Africans lack critical thinking,they prefer to play ostrich because most Africans are mentally and intellectually lazy to make critical thinking.

The way u people reason eh, UNBELIEVABLE!
Many drugs sold in poorer countries are subsidized otherwise they can’t afford them. They take the same exact drugs in richer countries but they cost a lot, it is not just AIDS!
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Meninmen:
1. You really lack understanding. I never said Bill Gates was opposed to development of drugs for covid 19. Go back and read what I said about Bill Gates.

2. If you want Me to show you evidence where and when Bill Gates has been discussing about how vaccines for COVID-19 will be administered, then you are not a serious fellow. Go watch his interviews on YouTube and stop displaying high level of ignorance here.

3. Vaccine trials underway? Lol. Do you know the result of the first vaccine trial in the UK?

In the meantime, the FDA just approved Remdesivir for treatment of COVID-19 few minutes ago.

9jaRealist:
It was only approved for EMERGENCY use...
Just as Hydroxychloroquine was approved before it.

It is NOT a cure for Covid...
And only improves recovery time from an average of 15 to 11 days.

With all due respect...
A little knowledge can be more DANGEROUS than none at all. SMH
>

https://www.fda.gov/media/137564/download
https://www.fda.gov/media/136534/download

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11475193_7a91f0852b3d4fd880eae504aa6ea54f_jpeg2280838dbc80aba61d9c5da0fbee0fa1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11475194_21048e814abb4689b705b529cd2b01fa_jpegcadf6d72b0c4276a3e4cdd126d27acb1

>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by omojeesu(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2020
netpro:

A CoronaVirus drug is for curing those already sick with the virus.

While a CoronaVirus vaccine is to ensure you don't even get sick when you get infected.

I got a Yellow Fever vaccine. There is polio vaccine among others.

Demonising Bill Gate and his wife for funding institutions and researchers to save humanity is very wrong.

Don't you see the potential / possibility for the deception now from your comment?

Wolves in sheep clothing?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 11:06pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
2. On Treatment being better than prevention.

Lol. Where do I start from? Okay. Let's go.

You lied when you said the starting point of our discourse was when you said prevention is better than cure.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Dude, here is my FIRST-EVER exchange with you...
https://www.nairaland.com/5833538/ffk-bill-melinda-gates-satanic/2

Meninmen:
This is not about FFK being delusional. Its about Bill Gates actions and comments being suspicious. I was one of those who always attack those who attack Bill Gates considering what he has done for Africa. But since this Coronavirus issue started, Bill Gate has been the most vocal voice of a vaccine with a chip. He is even more loud than the WHO. He has said the vaccine should be made mandatory. He should slow down. He is crying more than the bereaved. He is not the only Billionaire in the world. The way he has been going about this vaccine issue is beginning to raise suspicion. He is not WHO, he is not a govt, he is not a health expert, but he has been the greatest advocate of vaccine chip.

Vaccine is not the only option. Drugs can also be developed. I wonder why his focus has been on vaccine.

He should slow down and allow health authorities tackle this issue. With the way he is going, he is behaving as one who doesn't have time in his hands concerning a vaccine with a chip.
9jaRealist:

Because PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE...
If any so-called "chip" is an issue, it can easily be done away with.

Funny when Africans with their DECREPIT healthcare system oppose vaccines...
Wealthy Western nations can provide free/affordable care and EXPENSIVE drugs in the absence of a vaccine. You cannot!
>
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by duroc(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2020
ebuk4real:

Come to think of it, this Gates of a man has spoken too much on this covid-19 matter, and he's never a medical personnel; so, how comes he knows more of this pandemic if he is not a suspect?

He reads alot.. Go watch inside Bill brain on Netflix
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 11:35pm On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
2. On Treatment being better than prevention.

Lol. Where do I start from? Okay. Let's go.

You lied when you said the starting point of our discourse was when you said prevention is better than cure.

Let me summarise our exchanges thus far; I responded to your post where you talked about Bill Gates doing alot for a vaccine to be made for COVID-19 and some people (especially Africans) are demonizing the man (just paraphrasing your words). I then replied to your comment by telling you that I was one of those who attacked some Nigerians for demonizing Bill Gates but his recent actions and utterances leaves room for suspicion. I asked why he was recommending that vaccines for COVID-19 comes with a chip when we all know that human vaccines from time immemorial has always be by drops into the mouth or by injection and never by injection + chip. I also asked why he was focusing so much on vaccines as if drugs were not an alternative. Then you replied with your famous quote "because prevention is better than cure". I then replied by telling you that even though prevention is better than cure and that I'm not against vaccines, but the world can't stop and watch thousands of people die because we are waiting for a vaccine and that several companies are now working on various drugs for COVID-19. E.g there is no vaccine for malaria, but there are drugs for Malaria. The drugs are saving lives even though a vaccine will likely save more lives. But people can't be dying of Malaria because no vaccine has been found, when drugs can be developed to treat malaria. Then you replied by saying that drugs (including Vaccines) will take a long time to come out. It was from this point I brought up the issue of Remdesivir just to let you know that drugs for COVID-19 are already coming out and no vaccine was out yet for COVID-19. My point here was that drugs comes out faster than vaccines and even in this pandemic, drugs are coming out faster than vaccines because for drugs, so many stages are being by passed. But for a vaccine, you can't by pass any stage. When you said if drugs and vaccine comes out simultaneously, vaccine will always be preferred because prevention is better than cure, you really didn't understand what you were saying. Now let's assume vaccine and drugs for COVID-19 comes out simultaneously, vaccines will be given to those who have not been infected with COVID-19 while drugs will be given to those who are already sick with Covid-19. Now, because you have been vaccinated against COVID-19 doesn't mean you can't get COVID-19. That's where the drugs come in. E.g, many people are vaccinated against Tuberculosis, it doesn't mean they can't contract TB. This scenario is even when the drugs and vaccines comes out the same time. But drugs come out b4 vaccine and In this COVID-19 pandemic, more drugs are coming out than vaccines because verifying the efficacy of both is different.

I will explain further

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Commendable how you have tried to clean up your insult-laced tirades into a somewhat relatively rational discourse (complete with infusions of completely new analogies to malaria that was missing in much of the previous posts). Good to see Nairalanders can learn to disagree without being disagreeable, but let me spare you the necessity of embarking upon another dissertation with a previous comment (highlight added).

https://www.nairaland.com/5833538/ffk-bill-melinda-gates-satanic/6

9jaRealist:
I will continue to ignore your repeated JUVENILE insults...
They merely betray a lack of substance and a crude personal upbringing.

Meanwhile on the SUBSTANTIVE matter under discourse...

1) Vaccine trials are already underway at Oxford (which will be manufactured and distributed by AstraZeneca), among others;
2) YOU (not Bill Gates) framed the issue as one of "vaccine vs drug"! There is NO WHERE that Gates has opposed drug development.
>

PS: BTW, it may interest you to learn that research on malaria vaccines proceeds apace. Science never stops...
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01232-4
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200422132930.htm
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by xendra: 12:08am On May 05, 2020
Failure44:

Hope you those agents of darkness are the ones that funded most of our current day vaccines like polio and are even fund NCDC
SO WHAT

Hunger has closed good judgement for Nigerians...SMH Anybody way give hungry man food na em friend

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 1:07am On May 05, 2020
wman:

Kindly tell us the diseases that Bill Gates and co have introduced to Africa.

You said 'a lot of diseases'

Kindly mention one disease. Just one that did not exist before anywhere in the world and was introduced to Africa by Bill Gates.
My brother na so we see am. The internet is just filled with rumours. Chai I don't like Bill Gates, hell he is a capitalist who makes gains out of people's suffering and sweat including his customers, but man this damned rumours.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 1:11am On May 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants"...Albert Camus.

Bill Gates is trying too hard to sell vaccines that's why he is a suspect. Last time I checked, he has no medical degrees but he has been more vocal than doctors. He can prove how intelligent he is by vaccinating his PC to be free of virus. Until then, he can take the vaccine and do the needful to himself.

\
I don't have a computer science degree but I know how operating systems work hell I was meant to do architecture but I dropped out. It is called reading sensible books you should try it. Don't bring Albert Camus into this nonsense conspiracy mumbo jumbo.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 2:05am On May 05, 2020
salford1:

Who is this person that everyone is talking about?

I don't get ooo
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by InvertedHammer: 4:29am On May 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

I don't have a computer science degree but I know how operating systems work hell I was meant to do architecture but I dropped out. It is called reading sensible books you should try it. Don't bring Albert Camus into this nonsense conspiracy mumbo jumbo.
/
So shut up then. Let some of us with the background talk.

\
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 6:11am On May 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Commendable how you have tried to clean up your insult-laced tirades into a somewhat relatively rational discourse (complete with infusions of completely new analogies to malaria that was missing in much of the previous posts). Good to see Nairalanders can learn to disagree without being disagreeable, but let me spare you the necessity of embarking upon another dissertation with a previous comment (highlight added).

PS: BTW, it may interest you to learn that research on malaria vaccines proceeds apace. Science never stops...
>

Bro, you really do lack understanding and it's nauseating. Who said research is not ongoing on Malaria vaccine? My point is that it is easier for a drug to be quickly developed for a disease than a vaccine. We have drugs for Malaria which has saved lives. Should the world have stopped to wait till we find a vaccine for Malaria and not develop drugs because prevention is better than cure?

Let me ask you a question, oga vaccine. Name one disease in the world that is 100% preventable by vaccine. Meaning, when you inject one with the vaccine, he has no chance of getting infected with the disease, hence no drugs to treat such disease.

Almost all diseases with vaccines have drugs to treat such diseases and yet many diseases have drugs and no vaccines yet.

Stop being ignorant and forming knowledge when you know nothing. Never seen someone so ignorant and proud of his ignorance at the same time
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 6:24am On May 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

>

my earlier comments didn't talk about malaria because I felt you would understand my point that because we can't find vaccine for a disease doesn't mean drugs can't be developed for such disease and that drug development is faster than vaccine development, hence my example of malaria, Since you seem to lack understanding, I had to bring everything out in the open for you. I can still give you more example of many diseases with drugs but whose vaccines are yet to be discovered.

I think I have over-estimated your intelligence. My long "dissertation" is what I should have done earlier so you can understand.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 6:30am On May 05, 2020
Meninmen:
Bro, you really do lack understanding and it's nauseating. Who said research is not ongoing on Malaria vaccine? My point is that it is easier for a drug to be quickly developed for a disease than a vaccine. We have drugs for Malaria which has saved lives. Should the world have stopped to wait till we find a vaccine for Malaria and not develop drugs because prevention is better than cure?

Let me ask you a question, oga vaccine. Name one disease in the world that is 100% preventable by vaccine. Meaning, when you give one the vaccine, he has not chance of getting infected with the disease, hence no drugs to treat such disease.

Most diseases have vaccines and drugs just to let you know that vaccination is not 100% fool proof and many diseases have drugs and no vaccines yet.

Just can't do without the JUVENILE insults, eh?
I guess you can't bring class you do not have, and decades of crude upbringing cannot be erased on one thread. SMH

Meanwhile, quit chasing shadows instead of substance. The explicit "PS" about malaria was just - a POST-SCRIPT!
But I suppose since your many misstatements and sophistry has been demolished, you are looking for something else to hang on to. grin grin grin

Back to the substantive matter at hand...
Can you similarly name one drug that 100% effective on all patients?

Even if a vaccine is only 50% effective it's still a great PREVENTIVE tool...
Go and ask (for example) all those polio sufferers if they would rather have had a vaccine or wait for a treatment drug. SMH

Meanwhile, since we are letting each other "know" OBVIOUS stuff...
Like to similarly let you know that there are diseases with have vaccines and no curative drugs (eg, the flu). grin grin grin

HOLE + YOU
QUIT DIGGING!!!

>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 6:31am On May 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Dude, here is my FIRST-EVER exchange with you...
https://www.nairaland.com/5833538/ffk-bill-melinda-gates-satanic/2

>

Yes. That's our first exchange. It was all about Bill Gates and how his actions and utterances are drawing suspicions which I alluded to in my long "dissertation". You were the one that said our first exchange was about prevention being better than cure. I told you in my long " dissertation" that our discussion actually started with Bill Gates.

Now, you just sent a link to buttress my point and you are showing your teeth. Lol.

Guy, I hope you are not delusional?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 6:41am On May 05, 2020
Meninmen:
Yes. That's our first exchange. It was all about Bill Gates and how his actions and utterances are drawing suspicions which I alluded to in my long "dissertation". You were the one that said our first exchange was about prevention being better than cure. I told you in my long " dissertation" that our discussion actually started with Bill Gates.

Now, you just sent a link to buttress my point and you are showing your teeth. Lol.

Guy, I hope you are not delusional?

Nothing worse than a banal discussion...
Other than an irrational (and increasingly intellectually-dishonest) monologue.

You and I was NOT discussing about Bill Gates...
Because I NEVER had a interaction with you until I responded to your post.

English cannot be that difficult to grasp...
Even after I have painstakingly reposted these comments. SMH
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 6:56am On May 05, 2020
"Because PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE" are LITERALLY the FIRST-EVER words I said to this dude...
And he understood it enough to respond along the same theme, until he was caught out in his functionally-illiterate BS about Remdesivir!

9jaRealist:
Because PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE...
If any so-called "chip" is an issue, it can easily be done away with.

Funny when Africans with their DECREPIT healthcare system oppose vaccines...
Wealthy Western nations can provide free/affordable care and EXPENSIVE drugs in the absence of a vaccine. You cannot!
>
Meninmen:
Stop being myopic. If a drug for Coronavirus Comes out now, you will say people should not take the drugs because prevention is better than cure?

And if you can read, you will understand that my comment didn't oppose vaccine. I'm a health care worker and I know the role vaccine can play in pandemic like this.

My point is, Bill Gates should allow health authorities and companies do their job of developing a vaccine and/or drug for COVID-19 without his constant talk of how a vaccine that has not be discovered will be administered.
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 9:10am On May 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
So shut up then. Let some of us with the background talk.

\
Chai sorry. Conspiracy theories are the proof of some people's total stupidity.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by kingsley989(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2020
Those of you attacking FFK(I dont know his personal intentions), but in no distant time you will all embrace reality. Bill & Melinda Gates and the rests of the evil group are just creating a part way to the end. I have a short video clip on here, I wish I could share but I don’t know how to upload it here. Maybe if u know how. Drop me your number lemme send it to you via whatsapp to share. Let’s pray ceaselessly. Only Jesus can save us.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Just can't do without the JUVENILE insults, eh?
I guess you can't bring class you do not have, and decades of crude upbringing cannot be erased on one thread. SMH

Meanwhile, quit chasing shadows instead of substance. The explicit "PS" about malaria was just - a POST-SCRIPT!
But I suppose since your many misstatements and sophistry has been demolished, you are looking for something else to hang on to. grin grin grin

Back to the substantive matter at hand...
Can you similarly name one drug that 100% effective on all patients?

Even if a vaccine is only 50% effective it's still a great PREVENTIVE tool...
Go and ask (for example) all those polio sufferers if they would rather have had a vaccine or wait for a treatment drug. SMH

Meanwhile, since we are letting each other "know" OBVIOUS stuff...
Like to similarly let you know that there are diseases with have vaccines and no curative drugs (eg, the flu). grin grin grin

HOLE + YOU
QUIT DIGGING!!!

>

I just came back from work and I just saw your comments. When I call you stupid and foolish, I'm not being rude. it's just what you have clearly shown right from the beginning of our discuss (it's like a mad man being angry because he is called a mad man).

For every dis(information) you have brought out, I have punched them with superior facts. Let me show you how much of a clown you have been and why you are dangerous to yourself and to those around you.

You: FDA approved hydroxychloroquine. You even sent the link and screenshot of the supposed approval.

Me correcting you: FDA never APPROVED hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19. They only gave an EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION for the use of Hydroxychloroquine on severe COVID-19 patients. Emergency authorization not the same as approval

You: drugs and vaccines, even though they simultaneously come out around the same time, vaccines will always be preferred to drugs.

Me correcting you: Clinical trials for drugs and vaccines are not the same. Drugs and vaccines can't simultaneously come out the same time. In a pandemic (like in COVID-19), drugs come out quicker because so many stages of the trials are bypassed, such that the drugs quickly move to human trials. But for a vaccine, the body has to produce antibodies against the vaccine and the period the body does that is very variable and independent of the researcher.

Me: Name one disease that has a vaccine that doesn't have a drug.

You: The flu.

Me: Just Laughing. He even said it with his mouth open, showing his teeth grin. Lol.

So in your shallow mind, there are no curative drugs for the Flu? ignorance is really a disease.

You: Can you simply name one drug that Is effective on all patients?

Me: They are many na. Where do I start from? ACTS are effective for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria. Quinine is effective for the treatment of complicated Malaria. Triple regimen is effective for the treatment of PUD. Rocephin + Azithromycin are effective for Gonorrheal. Loratidine is effective for treating allergies. Activated charcoal is effective for drug poisoning. Chloramphenicol eyedrop is effective for treating bacteria conjunctivitis. Anti TB and anti Hepatitis B drugs are very effective for treatment of TB and hepatitis B. Let me not even go into the many antibiotics and how they are used to effectively treat many infections.

Let me add. Some drugs still have prevention purposes. There are drugs you can take to prevent Malaria (Esp for people who are travelling from low Malaria endemic areas to high Malaria endemic areas). There are antiviral drugs you can take to prevent HIV.

My point here is not to relegate vaccines to the background, but to let you know that even though prevention is better than cure, in reality, prevention, most times are not always sufficient, hence the need for drugs. Same with Covid-19. Even if a vaccine is developed for COVID-19 today, drugs will still be developed. Which was why the WHO warned that those who have been infected with COVID-19 and have developed antibodies for the disease (which vaccines basically do) should also take precautions because even though they now have antibodies to Covid-19, it doesn't mean they can't be re-infected with virus..

As for you arguing that Bill Gates was not the central theme of our very first exchanges, no need to argue with you. Keep confusing yourself.

In summary, a wise man once said: "A fool is someone who doesn't know, and he Doesn't know that he doesn't know and he doesn't want to know".

Stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself: " Am I truly a fool" grin. Be true to yourself, as only the truth can set you free. grin

Bye and Take care!

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Enwhen(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2020
Mikehot:
oga go through this link below and educate yourself, he has never said anything about microchip, the conspiracy theorists misinterpreted him

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/janelytvynenko/conspiracy-theorists-are-using-a-bill-gates-reddit-ama-to

I have tried everything on search engine for bill Gates microchip, the results keep coming back as conspiracy theories

Do a thorough search, he said so , I have seen it more than two video one is of recent , would have share it with u but didn't save it , someone shared it on FB...he said the chip is an identity to know those who have been vaccinated in order for everywhere to be vaccinated and have immunity over the virus as the only way to end the virus because of the nature and means of spreading of the virus that drugs cannot do it , since it's airborne and not like normal malaria....do proper search ....and also ask yourself why former US base , Hon Gbaja was trying to speadily pass the health Bill law ?, Remdesivir by Gilead has been in use in Lagos even before it's approval in the US , nobody kicked against it...most of u kicking , cannot know more than the doctors secretly telling people to kick against it....some doctors are Satan worshipers and wants to favour their master Satan, while those that still worship God(Allah) will not allow them...it sound funny, but only a medical practitioner can relate with this better...
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 9:31am On May 06, 2020
Enwhen:

Do a thorough search, he said so , I have seen it more than two video one is of recent , would have share it with u but didn't save it , someone shared it on FB...he said the chip is an identity to know those who have been vaccinated in order for everywhere to be vaccinated and have immunity over the virus as the only way to end the virus because of the nature and means of spreading of the virus that drugs cannot do it , since it's airborne and not like normal malaria....do proper search ....and also ask yourself why former US base , Hon Gbaja was trying to speadily pass the health Bill law ?, Remdesivir by Gilead has been in use in Lagos even before it's approval in the US , nobody kicked against it...most of u kicking , cannot know more than the doctors secretly telling people to kick against it....some doctors are Satan worshipers and wants to favour their master Satan, while those that still worship God(Allah) will not allow them...it sound funny, but only a medical practitioner can relate with this better...
The moment you stop looking at this from the religious Antichrist, 666 conspiracy the better, i have come to realize every body kicking against him are from the 666 ideaologies even church gogers that aren't even born again.

We have had a lot of stories like this on them Hitler, pope John Paul, Obama been Antichrist through one policy or the other which all failed.

Bill Gates isn't WHO, WHO is a global conglomerate of Representatives from nations with different political interests.

Some even said 5g is to track people then why isn't 4g used already to track?

Antichrist would come and would do all the Bible says it would do you can't change the word of God.

If you are a real Christian you can't be moved cos rapture must definitely happen before any semblance of such mark becomes mandatory for all
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Enwhen(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
Mikehot:
The moment you stop looking at this from the religious Antichrist, 666 conspiracy the better, i have come to realize every body kicking against him are from the 666 ideaologies even church gogers that aren't even born again.

We have had a lot of stories like this on them Hitler, pope John Paul, Obama been Antichrist through one policy or the other which all failed.

Bill Gates isn't WHO, WHO is a global conglomerate of Representatives from nations with different political interests.

Some even said 5g is to track people then why isn't 4g used already to track?

Antichrist would come and would do all the Bible says it would do you can't change the word of God.

If you are a real Christian you can't be moved cos rapture must definitely happen before any semblance of such mark becomes mandatory for all

Yea ,I'm not shaken at all, I have gone for many technology exhibition , where they brought various demonic inventions for approval but was turn down mostly by the Christian faithfuls....I so much belief on rapture before the Anti-christ, but that doesn't stop these evil satanic followers from trying to be smarter by pushing for it now , I don't believe people opinions without making my own research as an engineer...all want u to know that they are trying to control the world, rule and dominate, God has been their hindrance and not sinful and sleeping men on the earth so called Christian's. Even Trump who is not a Christian(not chris-like or born again) knows this...the only way the world can see clearly is when Trump leaves...it's real the Satan has won almost all the hearts in the world, he just only need a rule over the earth...if u haven't be following activities of the world , u will hardly believe most of these things,...including the 5G u mentioned...WHO has been pocket under the present leadership, just forget about them...WHO and China are the main reason the world is dieing of corona virus toda, and after the whole corona issues , the loop holes in 5G will be expose , I am not saying it's the cause of the virus, No, I mean the health issues , which is part of my point on who Dominate the world...following it from the onset, many people accuse the US of being behind those conspiracies, but it's a big lie cos the US didn't descovers any ot the generations(G) right from 2G and they are the highest user of it in the world ...In 2004 new technology invention for approval in Tokyo, MOTOROLA can up with escape velocity 2 , V2, which dey said was initiated becuase of the sept 11 attack where people were unable to run..that before u can be able to use such device u must have chips implant...it was kicked out, where is Motorola today ?, GOD OF BATTLE IS AWAKE.. when 3G came from NTT DoCoMo, Japan, the invention was open to all users and u can choose to switch back to 2G if u like, same to TeliaSonera's(Sweden/Finland) 4G, ...but 5G, it's a phone on its own, the rush on who to launch first between South Korea and Huawei (China) is something many don't know about today which why they are still hiding things about the invention , but for the health issues...I can prove it anywhere that govt of most countries are secretly installing the 5G cables , was that so for 3G, and 4G ??, what is the world health and Huawei hiding ??...thank God that our Senate in Nigeria has told the federal govt to hault the process...Bro , just remain calm and watch things, all those satanic companies who has been trying to be smarter , God has been disgracing them...watch out for another big name downfall in a short years run.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by femmyapson(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2020
Activist001:

Can you site a credible source or video where Bill Gates said a chip will be inlcuded in the vaccine?
are u sure you live inside this earth??..its glaring u stay in mars...maybe jupiter...ILLITERATE OSHI
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by femmyapson(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2020
vezycash:

Another copy and paste. It's easy to tell facebook, whatsapp nonsense cos they sound like they are written by crazy people.

I may not go to church, but at least i've read the Bible espcially revelations. Read revelations completely.

So one thing from the Bible is clear - Rapture must happen first before 666. And the 666 cannot be given to you without your knowledge. You must say, "I agree" before you the mark is administered.

Sure, bible said they'll beat ya, cook ya, cut ya, stab ya,... torture people to make them accept the 666. But you can't get the mark of the beast without your knowledge.

Don't believe me. Read the revelations yourself and find out the truth rather than spreading tales composed by mental patients.

kikikikilikikiki...Is it the same Revelation in the "HOLY BIBLE" that you read? or another revelation entirely
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by delvzy(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2020
salford1:

Dude can't give 1 naira out of his looted funds to help the poor. grin

That's the point,what is the use of all this money if you can't at least help your fellow community.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.