Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea (41445 Views)

Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by WeRblessed(f): 8:18pm On May 04, 2020
Samfloxin:

We have oil in Abia,Imo and Anambra. We have salt, granites in Ebonyi, we have coal in Enugu. The list is endless

You forgot to add human capital. You don't need to argue with people who have nothing but lagos State. The State that Igbos developed. Give igbos biafra and see how many months it will take lagos economy to crash. They should ask Obasanjo and his kingsman who igbos really are.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn how is it good news
We should have moved from Oil ages ago like Saudi!
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
erico2k2:
We should have moved from Oil ages ago like Saudi!
true talk bro
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by winj: 9:57pm On May 04, 2020
That is the reality of 180 million people who only want to live on oil instead of farming and other things!
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by abduljabbar4(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
The fact that Nigeria's illiterate leaders use a volatile natural resource to plan it's yearly budget is shocking and irresponsible. Before oil was discovered in Nigeria, Nigeria was thriving and successful with the exportation of Cocoa/other agricultural produce. Then boom came oil discovery and this country has regressed back into the dark ages with lootings and underdevelopment.

To make matters worse now that every country is striving for cleaner fuels and moving towards electrical/nuclear/wind/solar /water energy, Nigeria has spent more billions looking for oil in the North so that they would not depend on the Niger Delta for oil and that has been a fruitless venture. I hope at least there is someone in this illiterate Northern Nepotistic government that has at least more than a few brain cells and can think of a strategy out of this mess, if not Nigeria will be another Venezuela.

I hope That your bigoted brain is also aware that most of the southern states receive proportionally much more federal government allocation than the north s with nothing to show for it? It's only a fool that would think Nigeria is where it is today strictly because of northerners alone. That is the height of brainlessness and stupidity
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by queenbetsy(f): 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
luminouz:

Gbenulo grin
kiss
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by mekusinc: 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
Old facebook accounts

IWTSAAC28:
it's newly created
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by mekusinc: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
I have more than 100 Old facebook accounts for sale.

Contact or WhatsApp
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by nakulwell: 3:41pm On May 13, 2020
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by mekusinc: 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
I have numerous FB accounts for sale with various years.

BrokeFeminist:
Let them bring them in.

Who has facebook accounts for sale @ 2k? Needed to run adverts only. Mention me if interested
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2020
2by40ft:

Whats with crying give us Biafra for?

It still around. U missed the point.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2020
The nation is in shambles.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by obailala(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

For privacy reason, please remove my account details from your quote.
Thanks...
Removed.

Hmmm... casting our minds back to this old topic from May, I hope you now see the relevance of my last response to you regarding how the lack of oil sale in May/June will affect you much later in the year? The lack of forex in the last few months which is a result of that lack of oil sale in May/June has just pushed the dollar up to N500. Do you still think it doesn't affect you?
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
obailala:

Casting our minds back to this old topic from May, I hope you now see the relevance of my last response to you regarding how the lack of oil sale in May/June will affect you much later in the year? The lack of forex in the last few months which is a result of that lack of oil sale in May/June has just pushed the dollar up to N500. Do you still think it doesn't affect you?

You were absolutely on point. Now I understand your perspective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region / Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.