Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea (41459 Views)

Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Raalsalghul: 10:40am On May 04, 2020
pansophist:
Chai, the level of begging and financial disturbance that will be directed on diasporean Nigerians by their homebase family will become a pain in the ass in few months time. Naija why? Anyone that has being to other countries knows first hand than Nigeria is a failed states in practice, just that, it is not politically established.

If this event will lead to the breakaway of that fraud called Nigeria, then it is a price I'm more than willing to pay. This forced marriage called Nigeria that was solemnized by the Brits has been a great disaster. Zero percent productivity and 100percent consumption. If you're a smart Nigerian, you better to get your passport, check out countries you can travel to visa free, pick the best out of them, then work your way to legalizing yourself there. If you're young and single, the better for you.

cool

You are smart!

2 Likes

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Topmaike007(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2020
See goodnews
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 10:50am On May 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
shocked
Let's get the taste of how it would be when oil eventually becomes worthless.

Shame to the gov't for their inability to diversify the economy.

all economies all over the world are currently worthless, there is no commerce, just supply of necessities, this ain't about oil, it's de- industrialization, as long as countries shut borders there's no significant activity.

countries are living on reserves and bailouts.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by juman(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2020
Hiss
Useless country built on sawdust.
Very weak country that depend only on crude oil.

One nigeria is a fraud and mistake.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by MrGerald(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
apart from fufu and cocoyam soup, what resources can you people boast of
Production, manufacturing, tech. Commerce and industries would be boosted, countries with these advantage are more advanced and developed than those with mineral resources. In the next 20 years you should know oil demand would be very low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Sultty(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2020
princeade86:
The economy is in crisis because we have no other sources of income to sustain our country.
it can never get any worse like the money from oil revenue really impacted d economy before
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Kimply: 10:51am On May 04, 2020
The demand for crude oil has seriously dropped and this is just the beginning.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Sammy07: 10:53am On May 04, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Yes that's what we are saying we will sell gas from Imo state straight to Afonja region and you pay us cash or you can work on our farms as means of payment for our gas supply.

Ode, is it gas you'll eat??
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Ogahprecious127: 10:54am On May 04, 2020
I see hunger few years from now der won't be job employment anymore as government won't be able to even pay der workers
I just pity for this now are days graduate who don't have any additional skills apart from only der certificate bcus a time is coming were companies will fold up,n tins will become hard
This Nigeria is getting worst so as a graduate I will say that u should pls and learn an handwork bcus u will treck from lagos to delta looking for a job dat u won't even see thank u
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by PHijo(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2020
Good news!
For all the communities Nigeria has oppressed for the their oil in the last 60 years, this is a great moment.

1 Like

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Femeto: 11:05am On May 04, 2020
We should be buying petrol at 50 naira now. What kind of country is this? Come and sell those products to your citizens don't let them waste.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Futurejoy(f): 11:06am On May 04, 2020
Handsome777:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/covid-19-84m-barrels-of-nigerian-crude-oil-unsold-stranded-at-sea-report/amp/

I remember back then in university how two of our lecturers told us of those glorious days when Nigeria used to export Cocoa, groundnut and rubber. Everything made sense then, there were silos to store grains Incase of emergency. The part that pained me the most was when we were taken to somewhere in Nwaniba, Uyo to a silo that was built in the 60’s or 70’s that wasn’t even used because the government turned their backs on Agriculture and now that silo is a home to Snakes , vermin’s and wild animals
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by ojsmscom(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2020
ONE OF MY BEST NEWS DURING THIS LOCKDOWN....PLS THE OIL SHOULD REMAIN IRRELEVANT TILL NEXT 2YEARS
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by strafist911: 11:14am On May 04, 2020
kabawa:
Girls who still think a nigga with a car has money...
Happy childrens day grin grin grin

It seems a Nigga with a car just stole your girlfriend.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by OsuIgboIpob: 11:16am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Myopic thinking and lazy question
The revival of only Aba textile will generate billions of foreign exchange. I don't want to go into energy generation from coal, metal works in Awka, Rubber plantation in Calabar, Palm oil, and above oil Tech. People like You are the top is the reason why this Country cannot diversify. Always thinking about oil, sold oil for over 50 years yet does not have a functional refinery.
Lol
See join body grin
Wetin consign my Calabar with Biafra?
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 11:17am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=amc post=89159840]

The bulk of the $3bn was money spent by previous governments.

https://guardian.ng/news/3b-down-the-drain-oil-in-north-remains-elusive/

Papa mumu
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Trybes(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2020
By the time solar energy and other sources of energy are well developed crude oil will suffer tremenduosly
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by golddare: 11:24am On May 04, 2020
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Infinity988(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
I just hope what happened in oyo in 1600bc will not repeat itself

Abeg what happen
I'm a huge fan of history
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by OduduwaYoruba: 11:45am On May 04, 2020
Shame to our regional leaders that remain silent in the face of impunity. The house of Representatives, Senate you are bundle of disappointment to Nigerians, for seeing Nigeria money squandered and refuse to call him to order. My advice is Nigerians should take their destiny in their own hand.
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Kokaine(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
shocked

and if they don't start now it will be too late
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Aliftedmusic: 11:55am On May 04, 2020
[Please tell us quote author=u11ae1013 post=89155237]I just hope what happened in oyo in 1600bc will not repeat itself [/quote]
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Aliftedmusic: 11:56am On May 04, 2020
[Please tell us . quote author=u11ae1013 post=89155237]I just hope what happened in oyo in 1600bc will not repeat itself [/quote]
OK
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Aliftedmusic: 11:57am On May 04, 2020
[Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!! quote author=pedrilo post=89156815]God pls let oil price remain low so that our govt can put on the thinking cap[/quote]
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by 2016v2017: 11:58am On May 04, 2020
Bigflamie:
shocked

Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Aliftedmusic: 12:00pm On May 04, 2020
Nukilia:

I tell you! How will the government pay salaries with the way things are @ the moment? sad
PRAYER
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by 2016v2017: 12:01pm On May 04, 2020
Bringback9ja:
Nigeria will never remain thesame after Covid-19

Nigeria will either restructure or break up
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2020
Tribal warriors.. Una doooooooh

At the long run y'all will have sense and kno where to channel that when necessary.

Make una continue!
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
apart from fufu and cocoyam soup, what resources can you people boast of

And what can your people boast of?
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by IWTSAAC28: 12:09pm On May 04, 2020
BrokeFeminist:
Let them bring them in.

Who has facebook accounts for sale @ 2k? Needed to run adverts only. Mention me if interested
it's newly created
Re: 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea by od501: 12:10pm On May 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.