Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,977 members, 7,841,748 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? (632 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by Lacrissa: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2011
Would you still want to date him? make him your boyfriend and possibly even husband?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by Ifedisky(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2011
seems you relish being the nu spambot. Obsession's a fatal flaw
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by Lacrissa: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2011
Ifedisky:

seems you relish being the nu spambot. Obsession's a fatal flaw

R u kidding me? I'm asking serious questions here.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by Ifedisky(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2011
Lacrissa:

R u kidding me? I'm asking serious questions here.
Don't mind me. Keep at it, you're doing so well!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2011
Wetin be my own?as far as the song sells and there's enof dough 4 me 2 flex with,den baa kwomi.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by iice(f): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
I've dated a few aspiring songwriter/musicians and a quite a number of friends. Must be the artsy part of my nature that draws me to them grin Either way it boils down to who they are, how much the balance themselves and connectivity of the world undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by iyatrustee(f): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
how does his being a songwriter make him different from any other guy?Unless he is Jay-zy, puff daddy, usher.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? by aminalib(f): 3:57am On Jan 12, 2011
i think i know what you are getting at, here in the states, theres so many guys who say " i have a record label', OR ' i'm a rapper/singer/writer'', which is cool, but i usually ask if they have a job that sustains them in the mean times, i know too many aspiring men who hold on to this dream of becoming famous but they do not have a job and they get by however, most women would not want to date a man who is old enough to take care of himself but cannot because he is chasing a rap dream,

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Love / U Find Out She's Had A Kid Wen It's Going Great: Wt Next? / How Do People Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.